Trick Room Team Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!
So I will be playing double battles very soon with friends who are coming over, and I needed your help with the team.
I have already chosen my Pokemon, and please DO NOT suggest legendaries because we will not be using them. Here it goes:

Reuniclus:
Magic Guard Ability, Quiet Nature, @Life Orb
-Trick Room
-Psychic
-Focus Blast
-Protect

0Speed IV, Ev Spread: 172 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 56 SpD

I have always liked this little guy, his stats are overall great, except for his speed, that's why it it perfect as a Trick Room setter.

Rhyperior:
Lightningrod Ability, Brave Nature
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Megahorn
-Protect
Ev Spread: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD

Rhyperior is one of my favorite offensive tanks. I am planning to summon it with Reuniclus since the beginning. Reuniclus uses Trick Room, Rhyperior Rock Slide. Then I'll switch Reuniclus with the following, to allow Rhyperior to use Earthquake:

Magnezone:
Magnet Pull Ability, Quiet Nature @Air Balloon
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon
-Signal Beam
-Protect

Magnezone is bulky, has a great special attack, and can be managed to work perfectly good under Trick Room, however, I'm not sure if I can give it another item and use Protect instead, when Rhyperior is about to use it's Earthquake.

Jellicent:
Water Absorb, Quiet Nature @Wacan Berry
-Trick Room
-Scald
-Shadow Ball
-Will-O-Wisp/Protect??

Jellicent will be a water absorber, along with the role of a Trick Room user. Two are better than one, right?

Gastrodon:
Storm Drain, Bold Nature, @Sitrus Berry
-Muddy Water
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power(or Toxic??)
-Recover
EVs:252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

Gastrodon will be my other water checker. His great bulk and somewhat good moveset are a good addition to my team.

Chandelure:
Flash Fire, Timid Nature, @Choice Scarf
-Heat Wave
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power Ice
-Energy Ball
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Chandelure will be my option in case anything happens and I don't successfully set up Trick Room. He will be fast enough to control the opponents, with HP Ice and Energy Ball working as type coverage.

I would also really like to use this Eelektross:
Brave Nature, @Flying Gem:
-Wild Charge
-Acrobatics
-Brick Break
-Protect
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD

What do you think?

So this is my team, I'd appreciate any help. I would preferr to keep these Pokemon, however feel free to suggest. Also do you think I'm lacking protection against slow attackers, such as Tyranitar? I do have Water and Grass attacks though, but IDK :/.
THank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)