Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, sorry for confusion, I just want to the 2 shinies for 2 shinies trade, my bad . I'll tell you when I have them ready and ready to trade!
No problem. I've gotta get up early so I'm going to bed. Should be able to trade tomorrow if your ready then. Just send me a conversation message when you are ready.

nice thread! can you cmt for
Pokemon: Aron | Ability: Rock Head/Sturdy | Nature: Impish | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Stealth Rocks, Superpower, Head Smash.
Pokemon: Bagon | Ability: Rock Head | Nature: Timid| IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
Pokemon: Snorunt | Ability: Moody (Cursed Body) | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Spikes(on the aron and bagon id prefer male and the snorunt id prefer female)

nice thread! can you cmt for
Pokemon: Aron | Ability: Rock Head/Sturdy | Nature: Impish | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Stealth Rocks, Superpower, Head Smash.
Pokemon: Bagon | Ability: Rock Head | Nature: Timid| IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
Pokemon: Snorunt | Ability: Moody (Cursed Body) | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Spikes(on the aron and bagon id prefer male and the snorunt id prefer female)
I want Females of your Shellder , Roselia and Murkrow

Hello,

I'm interested in:
Pokemon: Bronzor | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Sassy | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: None
Pokeball: Regular

Would you be interested to trade for:
Pokemon: Female Venonat | Ability: Compound Eyes | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain / Baton Pass / Agility / Toxic Spikes
Pokeball: Moonball

Thanks!

I'm interested in a female Heal Ball Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir, would this interest you?

Female / Impish / Bulletproof
x/x/x/x/31/31
EMs: Spikes, Synthesis

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm interested in:
Pokemon: Bronzor | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Sassy | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: None
Pokeball: Regular

Would you be interested to trade for:
Pokemon: Female Venonat | Ability: Compound Eyes | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain / Baton Pass / Agility / Toxic Spikes
Pokeball: Moonball

Thanks!
I'll be highly interested, I'll be sending you a PM request so I don't forget and I'll tell you when I get it done breeding.
I'm interested in a female Heal Ball Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir, would this interest you?

Female / Impish / Bulletproof
x/x/x/x/31/31
EMs: Spikes, Synthesis
No thanks, sorry :(
sure. i will let you know when they are done.
Alright, I'll send a PM

Hello! I would like that shiny vulpix. I have a 5IV (all but hp) carvanha shiny adamant speed boost as an offer in return for that vulpix. Message me if you are interested. Bye!

Would the Shint Snorunt Fodor both ? Also can you clone? If so, I need help cloning my shiny mawile, I'll gladly let you keep a copy of it if you help me clone it :)
I cannot clone:/ I'd be fine trading snorunt for both though, can you make the larvitar jolly instead of adamant though? And is there anything else you would like for a HP ice electrike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)