Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like the Monsoon Patter Vivillon 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Compound Eyes if possible :]
Yes, it 5 IVs and a timid nature as well. I'm currently levelling it up (still a spewpa) but i accidentally gave it pokerus. Is that okay?

And don't worry, I'm EV training it against hordes to level it up :D It has some EVs in SpA and Speed.

Yeah, I do. I'll have to level up the other one, though... gimme a sec, I'll finish this one first. I don't wanna mess up it's EVs, so I'm EV training it...

I'll add both of you. My FC is 2638.1437.4651.

EDIT: your monsoon vivillon is ready trikx_insane
Will need to breed Meditite. Give me a few. I'm also in battle so it might take awhile . :p

Sorry, my DS died on me :( It's 1:00 am, so I think I'll go to sleep. I'll try and trade with you in 5-6 hours or so.

EDIT: WAIT WAIT WAITAMINUTE DID YOU SAY SHINY MEDITITE?
I WANT IT PLEASE ;-;

Last edited:
interested in 5 iv growltihe with intimidate impish nature. I have these:

spitbacks:
4-5 IV Hawlucha
4-5 IV scyther
4-5 IV buizel
4-5 IV Hippopotas
4-5 IV Honedge
4-5 IV Poliwag
4-5 IV Honedge

Also have a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Modest nature shiny Honedge i hatch too to trade for the growlithe. Just want to use the growlithe to breed. :)

interested in 5 iv growltihe with intimidate impish nature. I have these:

spitbacks:
4-5 IV Hawlucha
4-5 IV scyther
4-5 IV buizel
4-5 IV Hippopotas
4-5 IV Honedge
4-5 IV Poliwag
4-5 IV Honedge

Also have a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Modest nature shiny Honedge i hatch too to trade for the growlithe. Just want to use the growlithe to breed. :)
hey ! not interested in any of those unfortunately as I have all of em' , sorry :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)