Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, calm the fuck down. I'll try and breed it again. I must have levelled up the wrong vivillon... weird.
I'll go see what I can do.
Yes, it 5 IVs and a timid nature as well. I'm currently levelling it up (still a spewpa) but i accidentally gave it pokerus. Is that okay?

And don't worry, I'm EV training it against hordes to level it up :D It has some EVs in SpA and Speed.
Your swearing is unnecessary. You even said it was 5IV, this was clearly a blatant attempt at scamming if you "somehow" gave me a 2IV. You saying " I'll try and breed it again. I must have leveled up the wrong vivillon... weird. " goes to show it was an attempt at scamming. You said early it was 5IV and ready to go, and now you're going to tell me, that you're going to breed another one? This means you lied about having a 5IV Scatterbug ready for trade. How are you going to tell me that you leveled up the "wrong" Vivillon when it was clearly the only one you had since you're telling me that you're going to breed another one??

Last edited:
Duuuuuude. I'm not trying to scam you. Honest mistake.
It's currently being bred. I have two dittos, one is 5IV and one is not (but has timid nature, which I was trying to pass) So without checking, I accidentaly assumed it was 5IV. I'm not the only one who has to calm down here. I understand you have to be alert for scammers but this is just a misunderstanding. I'm breeding your scatterbug right now.

Your swearing is unnecessary. You even said it was 5IV, this was clearly a blatant attempt at scamming if you "somehow" gave me a 2IV. You saying " I'll try and breed it again. I must have leveled up the wrong vivillon... weird. " goes to show it was an attempt at scamming. You said early it was 5IV and ready to go, and now you're going to tell me, that you're going to breed another one? This means you lied about having a 5IV Scatterbug ready for trade. How are you going to tell me that you leveled up the "wrong" Vivillon when it was clearly the only one you had since you're telling me that you're going to breed another one??
Well if that Vivillon is Monsoon and you don't want it may I take it for my collection?

Duuuuuude. I'm not trying to scam you. Honest mistake.
It's currently being bred. I have two dittos, one is 5IV and one is not (but has timid nature, which I was trying to pass) So without checking, I accidentaly assumed it was 5IV. I'm not the only one who has to calm down here. I understand you have to be alert for scammers but this is just a misunderstanding. I'm breeding your scatterbug right now.
Alright. I'll give you another chance. If you can get me a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Compundeyes, this time, I'll trust you. Otherwise, if you lie about the IV's then I won't be trading with you.
Well if that Vivillon is Monsoon and you don't want it may I take it for my collection?
It was a Jungle pattern and I traded it back

So the "6IV ditto" I've been given isn't 6IV. I've breed three scatterbugs and they've all come out with the same IVs... it's not that it's the wrong ditto, it's the right ditto, but it's got the wrong IVs. I've been cheated too.
Don't mind me, forget the trade ever happened, and clear this shitty argument in your thread for your own good. Forget I exist. I have a bone to pick with someone...

So the "6IV ditto" I've been given isn't 6IV. I've breed three scatterbugs and they've all come out with the same IVs... it's not that it's the wrong ditto, it's the right ditto, but it's got the wrong IVs. I've been cheated too.
Don't mind me, forget the trade ever happened, and clear this shitty argument in your thread for your own good. Forget I exist. I have a bone to pick with someone...
Ask mostthe3rd for his giveaway Ditto

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Kinda want this (I haven't got a single Diancie since yet):

Pokemon: Diancie | Ability: Clear Body | Nature: Adamant | IV: 31/31/27/31/13/12
OT: Japanese
ID: 07194
Lv. 50 UT

My offers (all UT, nicknamed, uncloned, and shiny-hatched from reddit):

Froakie♂
Modest|Protean
31/18/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
Nickname: Croaking Boy

Helioptile♂
Timid|Solar Power
31/11/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Glare, Electric Terrain
Nickname: Lizard Bill

Honedge♂
Quiet|No Guard
31/31/31/31/31/0
Nickname: Agey Slash

Do I have to add more on my offers?​

Pokemon: Diancie | Ability: Clear Body | Nature: Adamant | IV: 31/31/27/31/13/12
Lv. 50 UT

Froakie♂
Modest|Protean

Helioptile♂
Timid|Solar Power
31/11/31/31/31/31

Honedge♂
Quiet|No Guard
31/31/31/31/31/0

I'm interested in the Helioptile. Is there anyway I can clone one so that you can ask the original hatcher to remove the nickname? I don't like nicknames, sorry :p. If you can't, I'm okay with it. :]

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
I'm interested in the Helioptile. Is there anyway I can clone one so that you can ask the original hatcher to remove the nickname? I don't like nicknames, sorry :p. If you can't, I'm okay with it. :]
Hmm I can't clone :(

And I dunno if the original hatcher is still active or not :(

EDIT: Ah yeah, also got an un-nicknamed one:

Froakie♂
Modest|Protean
31/6/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Toxic Spikes
Nickname: none

Too bad it doesn't have hidden power besides uhh... Dragon :p

Last edited:
Hmm I can't clone :(

And I dunno if the original hatcher is still active or not :(

EDIT: Ah yeah, also got an un-nicknamed one:

Froakie♂
Modest|Protean
31/6/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Toxic Spikes
Nickname: none

Too bad it doesn't have hidden power besides uhh... Dragon :p
Not interested then unfortunately. But I can give you the Diancie for free if you want.

Lv. 50 UT

Froakie♂
Modest|Protean

Helioptile♂
Timid|Solar Power
31/11/31/31/31/31

Honedge♂
Quiet|No Guard
31/31/31/31/31/0

CMT for that Aegislash

OK :)

BTW, before anything else... Which pokes from your thread I'm allowed to pick?
And also maybe I'll return 24 hours from this moment, as I have some school projects to do first.
I don't know what you mean... You're allowed to tell me what you like from it and then post in my thread about it. Then we negociate

OK :)

But are you here now?
Sorry, was asleep during that time . I'll clone the Diancie now. Just tell me when you're able to trade.
Trikx can you CMT for your Defog Mew?

Pokemon: Sylveon w/ Pixilate

Nickname: Solara
Level: 53
EV: 128 HP, 128 SP. ATK, 252 SP. DEF
Nature: Modest
Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moveset: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish, Moonblast
OT: fallen (Me)
ID No: 54554
Note: Not Kalos Bred. Do you have a UT. version of this in a Eevee? It's missing Baton pass which I need and Sylveon can't learn it via level up.

Update:

Pokemon: Latias | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Moves: Defog, Trick, Tailwind, Thunderbolt
OT: Rhys
ID: 31949
UT.

^Non-redis^

Pokemon: Celebi | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Calm | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock, Nasty Plot, Leaf Storm, Healing Wish
OT: WIN2011
ID: 02211

Pokemon: Volcarona | Abiltiy: Flame Body | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/x/31/30/30/31 HP Ground

Moves: Tailwind, Giga Drain, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz
OT: HILDA

ID : 51573
UT.

^Non-redis^

Pokemon: Victini | Ability: Victory Star | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
ID: 27422
^Non-Redis^
UT.

Pokemon: Landorus | Ability: Sand Force | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rocks, Knock Off, Rock Slide, Earthquake
OT: Louis
ID: 00500

Pokemon: Landorus | Ability: Sheer Force | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rocks, Knock Off, Superpower, Gravity
ID: 59225
^Non-Redis^

Last edited:
Update:

Pokemon: Latias | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Moves: Defog, Trick, Tailwind, Thunderbolt
ID: 31949
UT.

^Non-redis^

Pokemon: Celebi | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Calm | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock, Nasty Plot, Leaf Storm, Healing Wish
OT: WIN2011
ID: 02211

Pokemon: Volcarona | Abiltiy: Flame Body | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/x/31/30/30/31 HP Ground

Moves: Tailwind, Giga Drain, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz
OT: HILDA

ID : 51573
UT.
^Non-redis^

Pokemon: Victini | Ability: Victory Star | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
ID: 27422
^Non-Redis^
UT.

Pokemon: Landorus | Ability: Sand Force | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rocks, Knock Off, Rock Slide, Earthquake
OT: Louis
ID: 00500

Pokemon: Landorus | Ability: Sheer Force | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rocks, Knock Off, Superpower, Gravity
ID: 59225
^Non-Redis^
CMT for Dream Ball Landorus.

Sorry, was asleep during that time . I'll clone the Diancie now. Just tell me when you're able to trade.

Pokemon: Sylveon w/ Pixilate

Nickname: Solara
Level: 53
EV: 128 HP, 128 SP. ATK, 252 SP. DEF
Nature: Modest
Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moveset: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish, Moonblast
OT: fallen (Me)
ID No: 54554
Note: Not Kalos Bred. Do you have a UT. version of this in a Eevee? It's missing Baton pass which I need and Sylveon can't learn it via level up.
Can you clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)