Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there again Trikx :). CMT for these. Still formatting the thread after all this time lol, so if you don't see anything I do have some unlisted KB legends and breedables.

Pokemon: Eevee | Ability: Anticipation | Nature: Bold | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish Yawn
OT: Chev4
ID: 06210
UT.

Pokemon: Dialga | Ability: Pressure |Nature: Calm | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rocks, Roar of Time,Draco meteor, Aura Sphere
OT: SUM2013
ID: 08193
UT.
Your thread is looking nice and powerful :]] As an response to your CMT, I would like:
OT: HILDA (51573)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 37 UT): Superpower - Endeavor - Crunch - Iron Head
Note: NON-REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge.)
and

Yveltal
OT: Randy (55074)
Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/13
Moves (Lvl 50 UT): Oblivion Wing - Snarl - Dark Pulse - Disable
Notes: FULLY REDIS (Thanks to Bobby Milk for trading me this)

Your thread is looking nice and powerful :]] As an response to your CMT, I would like:
OT: HILDA (51573)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves (Level 37 UT): Superpower - Endeavor - Crunch - Iron Head
Note: NON-REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge.)
and

Yveltal
OT: Randy (55074)
Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/13
Moves (Lvl 50 UT): Oblivion Wing - Snarl - Dark Pulse - Disable
Notes: FULLY REDIS (Thanks to Bobby Milk for trading me this)
Ah, thanks :]. Yes, those are fine. Might need a clone trade, but I'll try to get them cloned by one of my cloners first.

Hi,I'm interested in your shiny noivern
Would you be up to trade it for a shiny lvl 100 weavile

If you are interested I'll give you the information for the weavile

heyy, I have both shuckle and shiftry. Shuckle is nicknamed and ev'd with max hp & spdef. I think I have an unnamed copy in gen4, but it's not EV'd.

I liked these guys:
shiny hp ice electrike/manectric
adamant zygarde

heyy, I have both shuckle and shiftry. Shuckle is nicknamed and ev'd with max hp & spdef. I think I have an unnamed copy in gen4, but it's not EV'd.

I liked these guys:
shiny hp ice electrike/manectric
adamant zygarde
If getting the unnamed copy is not troubling for you, I would gladly take that instead. Otherwise, we have a deal. Just tell me when you're able to trade.

If getting the unnamed copy is not troubling for you, I would gladly take that instead. Otherwise, we have a deal. Just tell me when you're able to trade.
There's no unnamed copy in HeartGold. I think my sis Rng'd it, and she forgot to clone it when she transferred it. Oh well, at least it's got stealth rock and knock off as tutor moves.

There's no unnamed copy in HeartGold. I think my sis Rng'd it, and she forgot to clone it when she transferred it. Oh well, at least it's got stealth rock and knock off as tutor moves.
Then the NN version is fine then. I can trade now, if right now is inconvenient for you, I can wait until you're free to trade.

Update: I think I've fallen into the matching balls and pokemon together trap >.< I've been in the Friend Safari catching pokes to breed in matching balls. Shoutouts to SolarhatesPie, Goodra, and other people I forgot, for some of the original parents! I've decided to finally update the thread with Pokemon in Matching Balls, from Parents I've received since I'm too lazy to do so since I'm not fond of matching balls.

Pokemon: Yanma | Ability: Speed Boost/Tinted Lins | Nature: Modest/Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Silver Wind, Signal Beam, Whirlwind

Pokemon: Snubbul | Ability: Intimidate | Nature: Adament/Impish | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Charm, Heal Bell, Pocus Punch, Close Combat

Pokemon: Meditite | Ability: Pure Power | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Psycho Cut, Drain Punch, Fake Out

Pokemon: Corphish | Ability: Adaptability | Nature: Adament/Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance/Superpower/Aqua Jet/Knock Off

Pokemon: Bagon | Ability: Rock Head | Nature: Naive| IV: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Thrash

Pokemon: Starly | Ability: Reckless | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Roost, Double-Edge

Pokemon: Deino | Ability: Hustle | Nature: Modest/Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Earth Power

Do your move tutor eevees come in modest? If they don't what would it take for you to special make a 31/x/31/31/31/31 eevee w/ hyper voice for me?

Do your move tutor eevees come in modest? If they don't what would it take for you to special make a 31/x/31/31/31/31 eevee w/ hyper voice for me?
My Move Tutored Eevee that I've obtained clearly says Bold Nature. I unfortunately don't do RNG requests as I don't know how to, it'll be best you ask someone who does know. So I can't do the Eevee you've requested. Sorry.

Hi trikx! Really nice thread :)

Just wanted to say that I think your moltres with OT Sven is hacked-- it has been floating around on smogon for a while now, and was originally in a masterball. Search "Sven Moltres" on Smogon and you'll find it on numerous threads (I happen to have one myself :o)

Also, if you have time, please CMT for a female HA dive ball tympole; I'm willing to offer any of my gen 6 breeds :3

edit: I'm dumb... just checked my moltres and it was in a repeat ball xD Sorry about that; I must've confused it with something else. Please CMT though :)

Hi trikx! Really nice thread :)

Just wanted to say that I think your moltres with OT Sven is hacked-- it has been floating around on smogon for a while now, and was originally in a masterball. Search "Sven Moltres" on Smogon and you'll find it on numerous threads (I happen to have one myself :o)

Also, if you have time, please CMT for a female HA dive ball tympole; I'm willing to offer any of my gen 6 breeds :3

edit: I'm dumb... just checked my moltres and it was in a repeat ball xD Sorry about that; I must've confused it with something else. Please CMT though :)
Hey! Unfortunately, I didn't see anything I liked. Thanks for stopping by tho.

Reactions: Nel
oml would sell my soul for this
[#645] Landorus

OT: Rhys | ID: 59225
Moves: Stealth Rocks, Knock Off, Superpower, Gravity
Nature: Naive | Ability: Sheer Force
IV: 31/30/30/31/31/31
UT.
^Non-Redis^
Thanks to Blackcharizard
plz cmt

Sure just let me to clone those

EDIT: Clones are rdy tell me when you're available
I'm available for the next few hours.
oml would sell my soul for this
[#645] Landorus

OT: Rhys | ID: 59225
Moves: Stealth Rocks, Knock Off, Superpower, Gravity
Nature:
Naive | Ability: Sheer Force
IV: 31/30/30/31/31/31
UT.
^Non-Redis^
Thanks to Blackcharizard
plz cmt
I didn't see anything I like, sorry. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)