Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm incredibly interested on two things on your thread. Your Shiny Starly/Staraptor and your Shiny Eevee. I'm currently looking for Shiny Eevee, and this one is perfect!

If you want, you can CMT (we can do a 2 5IV pokemon for one shiny if you want, I have a bunch of those) or you can PM me. We can do the old fashioned Shiny for Shiny as well :) thank you!

also, I saw your Lvl.1 UT policy and I was wondering if you had any that were either trained up, or if you were comfortable having someone clone them? Have a nice day and good luck!

Interested in Kangaskhan Jolly with the 5 perf Ivs.

To offer I have a level 19 perfect Deino completely EV trained 252 SpAt 252 Speed 4 Hp, and perfect Ivs in everything but attack. Also is modest and has dark pulse. I don't have much to offer since I just started pokemon x and haven't really played much pokemon, but I'm just trying to get a competitive team going for wifi so lemme know thanks!

Interested in Roselia friend ball with egg moves female, and Hp ice zapdos born in kalos.

Have available for trade right now:

- Horsea female with outrage, Muddy water, razor Wind and signal beam in Lure Ball 5 IV modest
- Magikarp in Lure ball 5 IV jolly
- Chansey with heal bell, seismic toss, aromatherapy and gravity in Love ball 5 IV bold
- Skarmory with curse, Stealth rock, brave Bird and whirlwind in Heavy ball 5 IV impish
- Scyther with defog in Sport ball 5 IV adamant technician
- Foongus sassy 31/x/31/31/31/0 in premier ball for Vgc regenerator
- Gible jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 in timer ball for Vgc rough skin
I'll be interested in the Chansey as I can do it for the HP Ice Zapdos
Hey there. I'm interested in a Karrablast. You have Brave nature listed, but I was looking for Adamant if possible. If not, well, I really just want the egg moves and would accept one of any nature/IVs to get them.

To offer I can get you a 5 IV'd Hustle Nidoran (Modest), Gale Wings Fletchling (Adamant), Protean Froakie (Naive), Quick Feet Shroomish (Jolly) with Bullet Seed, Anticipation Eevee (Modest, Timid, Adamant, almost anything) with Wish or really anything from their respective egg groups (I'd be happy to breed something for you). Does any of that interest you? Send me a PM if you'd like to make a deal.
Are any of them in special balls?
What would I need to do to interest you in a trade for some of your legendaries?

Sadly I don't have a trade thread, but I have started to amass a half decent collection of legendaries (some are absent from your list), from cloning for regular users.

Edit: I should note, for clarity that I am fully aware of which of these are redistributable and which aren't. I have no intention of trying to get something for nothing :)
I'll be gladly interested. Would you like to list out the legendaries you have with what moves/iv's/nature etc.? You can PM me this info if you like.
Hi there. I did not see anything in your rules list about cloning. What is your opinion on cloning? The reason I'm asking is I'm interested in your Timid Xerneas and Mild Yveltal. I have the ability to clone and was wondering if I can clone the Xerneas and Yveltal and also provide you with extra copies. You can check my trade thread to see that I've performed trades on the past here although I have not performed any clone requests with members of Smogon yet (I've just recently learned how to clone) and I consider myself to be a trustworthy person with morals. Please let me know and if you don't feel comfortable with this then I totally understand. Thanks!
Cloning doesn't all that really matters to me. I already have extra clones of Xerneas/Yvetal but if you can clone a few other things that would be great, if it's fine with you of course
Hello! I'm incredibly interested on two things on your thread. Your Shiny Starly/Staraptor and your Shiny Eevee. I'm currently looking for Shiny Eevee, and this one is perfect!

If you want, you can CMT (we can do a 2 5IV pokemon for one shiny if you want, I have a bunch of those) or you can PM me. We can do the old fashioned Shiny for Shiny as well :) thank you!

also, I saw your Lvl.1 UT policy and I was wondering if you had any that were either trained up, or if you were comfortable having someone clone them? Have a nice day and good luck!
Well i dont see your thread in your signature . lol. Would be great if you can link me to your thread.
Interested in Kangaskhan Jolly with the 5 perf Ivs.

To offer I have a level 19 perfect Deino completely EV trained 252 SpAt 252 Speed 4 Hp, and perfect Ivs in everything but attack. Also is modest and has dark pulse. I don't have much to offer since I just started pokemon x and haven't really played much pokemon, but I'm just trying to get a competitive team going for wifi so lemme know thanks!
Unfortunately, I already have a Deino like that , sorry. Thanks for stopping by and good luck with your competitive team building ! :D

Cloning doesn't all that really matters to me. I already have extra clones of Xerneas/Yvetal but if you can clone a few other things that would be great, if it's fine with you of course
I sent you a PM with my availability. I don't mind cloning other things for you. Thanks!

I can do the Shiny Eevee for the Shiny Dratini, however, I'm not able to clone. You might have to find someone who has a reputation for cloning.
It's a Shiny Dragonair now, is that okay? Same moves, and it's a clone. And I have a trustworthy cloner that would most likely clone for you too! Let me ask him and I'll get back to you :)

Hi there!

I'm looking for a Ralts with the following stats for a while now:
(I don't any other game than X)

Sex: Female
Ability: Trace
Nature: Modest
IV: 31|X|31|31|31|31
Tutor Moves: Hyper Voice, Trick
(If possible Moon Ball, but doesn't have to.)

I have not much to offer, but I hope your willing to do it for some of this:

Suicune (Shiny)
Level: 69
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Timid
IV: 31|31|31|31|31|31
OT: (japanese) (got it from wonder trade)
ID: 16280

Talonflame [male]
Level: 49
Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Adamant
OT: tio (that would be me)
ID: 15131

Ralts [female]
Level: 1
OT: tio
Egg Moves: Synchronoise, Confuse Ray, Mean Look, Destiny Bond
Moon Ball

Shellder [male/female]
Ability: Skill Link
IV: 31|31|31|X|31|31
Egg Moves: Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Rapid Spin

Elekid [male]
Ability: Static
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Fire Punch

I even would give you all 3 the last ones.
PN me pls if you accept or reject.

Greeting from Germany,
tio aka truekry

Hi there!

I'm looking for a Ralts with the following stats for a while now:
(I don't any other game than X)

Sex: Female
Nature: Modest
Tutor Moves: Hyper Voice, Trick
(If possible Moon Ball, but doesn't have to.)

I have not much to offer, but I hope your willing to do it for some of this:

Suicune (Shiny)
Level: 69
Ability: Pressure
OT: (japanese) (got it from wonder trade)
ID: 16280

Talonflame [male]
Level: 49
Ability: Gale Wings
OT: tio (that would be me)

Ralts [female]
Egg Moves: Synchronoise, Confuse Ray, Mean Look, Destiny Bond
Moon Ball

Shellder [male/female]
Ability: Skill Link
Egg Moves: Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Rapid Spin

Elekid [male]
Ability: Static
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Fire Punch

I even would give you all 3 the last ones.
PN me pls if you accept or reject.

Greeting from Germany,
tio aka truekry
Hello, it's cool to have someone drop by from Germany :) Anywho, unfortunately, I have those pokes, do you any other pokemon to offer? If not, thanks for stopping by.

Hello, it's cool to have someone drop by from Germany :) Anywho, unfortunately, I have those pokes, do you any other pokemon to offer? If not, thanks for stopping by.
Well:

Chatot (Shiny) [male]
Level: 100
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Sassy
OT: Ash (Wonder Trade)
ID: 01337

And other shiny Pokemon like:
Zorua, Roselia, Goldeen, Seedot and Dunsparce. Unfortunately they are all 1-4 IV's only.

Well:

Chatot (Shiny) [male]
Level: 100
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Sassy
OT: Ash (Wonder Trade)
ID: 01337

And other shiny Pokemon like:
Zorua, Roselia, Goldeen, Seedot and Dunsparce. Unfortunately they are all 1-4 IV's only.
Just wanted to say the Chatot is hacked. Sorry, didn't see anything, thanks for coming tho

interested in Careful Zygarde and HP Flying Keldeo

I can offer 6iv shiny Golurk (KB, of course), 5iv shiny Adamant Aegislash, 5iv Relaxed HA shiny Lileep (KB, egg moves), Adamant Diancie (Pre-release event), or anything from my thread

interested in Careful Zygarde and HP Flying Keldeo

I can offer 6iv shiny Golurk (KB, of course), 5iv shiny Adamant Aegislash, 5iv Relaxed HA shiny Lileep (KB, egg moves), Adamant Diancie (Pre-release event), or anything from my thread
Sorry, didn't see anything, I have the pokes offered me, and I don't really like Golurk personally. sorry again :(

Was wondering if you might be interested in any of these breeds
HP Ice Rotom bold with 31/E/30/31/31/31 IVs
HP Grass Rotom timid with 31/E/31/30/31/31 IVs
HP Ground Vulpix with 31/E/30/31/30/31 IVs

Hello! I'm interested in your Mild Yveltal, would you be interested in a Timid Defog Latias?

Latias
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Steele (Me)
ID: 10089
Lv. 35, UT
Its got Defog and Draco Meteor

Last edited:
Was wondering if you might be interested in any of these breeds
HP Ice Rotom bold with 31/E/30/31/31/31 IVs
HP Grass Rotom timid with 31/E/31/30/31/31 IVs
HP Ground Vulpix with 31/E/30/31/30/31 IVs
I'll be interested in the HP Ground Vulpix and HP Ice Rotom
Hello! I'm interested in your Mild Yveltal, would you be interested in a Timid Defog Latias?

Latias
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Steele (Me)
ID: 10089
Lv. 35, UT
Its got Defog and Draco Meteor
Do you still have it in 5th Gen (so you can teach move tutors)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)