Moves: Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rocks, Outrage
Lv.1 UT

and
Pokemon: Rotom | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: +WJ+100%!
ID: 38275
Moves: Volt Switch, Will-O-Wisp, Thunderbolt, Hydro Pump
Lv. 83 252 Sp.Atk 252 Speed, 6 Hp

i have the pre screening diancie(adamant natured) or a shiny lucario(5 iv missing sp.attack, adamant nature, inner focus ability, and with the moves: bullet punch, blaze kick, high jump kick, crunch) to offer
Hey, I already have that Diancie unfortunately. I can do the Shiny Lucario for Shiny Rotom swap as I don't have an extra copy of Larvitar and can't clone.
I hope one not too late for the giveaway
Fc is 5043-2610-4154
Ign Mike
I'll be available around 5
Sorry, but there's nothing to giveaway atm. Please stop by and check again when there's something to giveaway :D
Cmt for a female

Pokemon: Venonat | Ability: Compoudeyes |Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility, Toxic Spikes

Pokemon:
Entei| Ability: Pressure | Nature:Adament | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: GAMESTP
ID: 01171
Didn't really see anything , sorry. Thanks for dropping by however :D

Hey, just a heads up, almost none of you pics for Pokemon/Balls/Kanto signs are showing up :[
Yea, I know, haven't been on the Wifi Forums lately and Smogon removed their mini sprites apparently and I'm too lazy to put them up :(
Trikx, I'm relatively new here and I'm really looking to get a hold of a shroomish that knows drain punch. I can trade you a 5iv shroomish that doesn't know drain punch in return I know it isn't much but it's pretty much the best I have. I have a female that is
31/31/31/x/31/31 with the poison heal ability and a careful nature.
If I have an extra I can do that, otherwise if I don't, I won't be able to do so. i'll get back to you if I have one

Adding Modest Net Ball Shelmet!

Pokemon: Shelmet | Ability: Shell Armor | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit

Last edited:
Hi trix, I'm mostly after male parents at the moment. Would a Mew for an Aipom and Koffing (all moves) be alright? I haven't got a clone of the cobalion at the moment so I could give it to you when I've got it cloned or just give it to you straight away.
Hey, the Aipom + Koffing are done. Just tell me when you're ready to trade

Hey trikx,

Just wondering what ball this is in?

Pokemon: Azelf | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Last Resort
OT: Japanese Letters
ID: 59899

Also, are all the Tutor Moves listed on your Legendaries that have them?

Hey trikx,

In Masterball

Edit: Let me check again

Hey trikx,

So Azelf is in a Masterball and Shaymin has Earth Power + Groudon has Fire Punch , only transfer moves they have however

I'm interested in:

Pokemon: Jirachi | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Iron Head, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, U-Turn
ID: 02270

I can offer these from your wants:
  • Mega Stones/Leftovers
  • Items for evolving Pokemon (e.g. Dusk Stones, Metal Coat, Dragon Scale, etc)
  • HP Flying Keldeo Timid 30/x/30/30/30/31
If you're not interested in any of those CMT? I've got Legends and an Item Shop special running on Page 7.

I'm interested in:

Pokemon: Jirachi | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Iron Head, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, U-Turn
ID: 02270

I can offer these from your wants:
  • Mega Stones/Leftovers
  • Items for evolving Pokemon (e.g. Dusk Stones, Metal Coat, Dragon Scale, etc)
  • HP Flying Keldeo Timid 30/x/30/30/30/31
If you're not interested in any of those CMT? I've got Legends and an Item Shop special running on Page 7.
The HP Flying Keldeo will do, I've been looking for ages for that haha. Are you able to trade now? I'm on mobile so I can't see your signature. Would you mind if you post your FC?

The HP Flying Keldeo will do, I've been looking for ages for that haha. Are you able to trade now? I'm on mobile so I can't see your signature. Would you mind if you post your FC?
Jirachi is full redis too, right?

Yep, here's my details:
IGN: Valkyrie
FC: 5129-1443-4820

Will add you and just clone Keldeo atm.

I'm interested in your Naive Thundurus though it lacks Knock Off. I don't have much to trade though besides a Timid HP Fire Latios 31/30/31/30/31/30 with Trick.

Pokemon: Groundon | Ability: Drought | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
ID: 51829

Pokemon: Shaymin| Ability: Natural Care | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/22/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
OT: Zeus
ID: 01001

Pokemon: Thundurus | Ability: Prankster | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/x/30/31/31/31
OT: Fabio
ID: 01342

Pokemon: Thundurus-Therian| Ability: Volt Absorb | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Japanese
ID: 49650

Pokemon: Meloetta | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Japanese
ID: 07142

[/hide]​
CMT for these, also does Groudon have SR and/or Fire Punch? And is the Thundurus-I HP Ice, and does it have Knock Off?

I'm interested in your Naive Thundurus though it lacks Knock Off. I don't have much to trade though besides a Timid HP Fire Latios 31/30/31/30/31/30 with Trick.
I would gladly do that trade, I'll just need to find someone to clone my Thundurus.
CMT for these, also does Groudon have SR and/or Fire Punch? And is the Thundurus-I HP Ice, and does it have Knock Off?
Sorry didn't really see anything I liked , thanks for stopping by tho :D

I would gladly do that trade, I'll just need to find someone to clone my Thundurus.

Sorry didn't really see anything I liked , thanks for stopping by tho :D
Just to note my Latios is not shiny. Is your Thundurus on a gen V Cart and if so could you tutor Knock Off on him?

Just to note my Latios is not shiny. Is your Thundurus on a gen V Cart and if so could you tutor Knock Off on him?
It's fine that it isn't shiny, however, I do happen to have one w/ Knock Off. Just haven't put it up on my thread because I didn't know whether it was hacked or not but I got Agonist to check it, and said it was legal.
If you want, to save you trouble, I could clone Thundy whilst I do Jirachi?

Don't mean to jump on your post, just saw it.
That'll be great if you'll help me clone it. Would it be at any cost? I wouldn't mind if it was at any cost.

It's fine that it isn't shiny, however, I do happen to have one w/ Knock Off. Just haven't put it up on my thread because I didn't know whether it was hacked or not but I got Agonist to check it, and said it was legal.

That'll be great if you'll help me clone it. Would it be at any cost? I wouldn't mind if it was at any cost.
Cool could I trade for the one with Knock Off then?

No cost. I'm doing some cloning anyways, so just send him through :).

Is Jirachi already cloned and ready to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)