Not open for further replies.
Hey, is there anything else in my thread you would like for these -
Quiet 0 speed infiltrator litwick
Adamant intimidate scraggy

CMT for your..

Pokemon: Sabeyle| Ability: Prankster | Nature: Impish | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Recover, Sucker Punch

Interested in pawniard and koffing (:
I only have to offer (in stock) adamant rhyhorn in a heavy ball with four egg moves and adamant binacle with shell smash, I can also ev train some pokes for an extra pokemon or for one the two pokes, you can also cmt for them, though they'll most likely need to be bred (:

Interested in pawniard and koffing (:
I only have to offer (in stock) adamant rhyhorn in a heavy ball with four egg moves and adamant binacle with shell smash, I can also ev train some pokes for an extra pokemon or for one the two pokes, you can also cmt for them, though they'll most likely need to be bred (:
I'll be interested in both the 2 pokemons you're offering (if they're flawless iv's of course) and at the moment, I have nothing for you to EV train
I'm interested in females of your Moon Ball Gastly, Moon Ball Misdreavus, Love Ball Cherubi, Heavy Ball Koffing, Heavy Ball Phanpy and Dream Ball Lileep.

I can breed the Pokemon that I put on this spreadsheet, tell me if you're interested in anything: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...1ONmI3NkplVG5XbURrRVRleXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Didn't find anything Ilike unfortunately
Hi there! I'm interested in your hp ice zapdos. Is there anything you might need on my shiny list? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RTYkk4WmFMeTFua3hGTXpoUWc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I also have a newly bred shiny tangela and abra with hp ice and fire respectively.
I'm interested in the Shiny Kabuto

I'll be interested in both the 2 pokemons you're offering (if they're flawless iv's of course) and at the moment, I have nothing for you to EV train

Didn't find anything Ilike unfortunately

I'm interested in the Shiny Kabuto
Well I can trade right now if you're ready (:
All my traded pokes are flawless 5iv pokes :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)