Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright. But first, are you still interested in the Yveltal? And as for the cloning services, what do you think as me being your cloning partner? I wouldn't mind at all.
Sure! I don't mind. c:
And yes, I'm still interested in Yveltal, so its cool.

Update: 8/28/14

Pokemon: Xerneas | Ability: Fairy Aura | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31

OT: JPN letters :[
ID: 17629

Pokemon: Zapdos | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: KOR characters
ID: 29884
UT.

Pokemon: Arceus | Ability: Multitype | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Defog, Roar of Time, Recover, Shadow Force
OT: TRU
ID: 11079
Thanks to JebusChrist

Pokemon: Arceus | Ability: Multitype | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock, Defog, Iron Head, Shadow Force
OT: えいがかん
ID: 07189
Thanks to JebusChrist

Pokemon: Suicune | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Moves: Tailwind, Icy Wind, Roar, Brine
OT: Ryan
ID: 43796

^Non-redis^
Thanks to BarrelRoll for RNG'ing me this :]
UT.

You said not to be intimidated...but nevertheless I am. If I could come to you as a mere peasant...

All I have:

5IV Adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31) Honeges, Beldums, Fire Fang Mawiles, and Ice Shard Phanpys

6IV Adamant non-HA Drillbur (F)

5IV Modest (31/x/31/31/31/31) Charmanders (with Beat Up/Dragon Pulse/Dragon Dance/Ancient Power) and HA Bagons (with Dragon Pulse/Hydro Pump/Dragon Dance)

All I ask:

Adamant Unnerve 31/31/31/x/31/31 Aerodactyl with Aqua Tail

Jolly Female Moxie Pinsir 4IV at least (for breeding), preferably in a luxury ball, and (if possible) with Close Combat (does not need Quick attack)

You said not to be intimidated...but nevertheless I am. If I could come to you as a mere peasant...

All I have:

5IV Adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31) Honeges, Beldums, Fire Fang Mawiles, and Ice Shard Phanpys

6IV Adamant non-HA Drillbur (F)

5IV Modest (31/x/31/31/31/31) Charmanders (with Beat Up/Dragon Pulse/Dragon Dance/Ancient Power) and HA Bagons (with Dragon Pulse/Hydro Pump/Dragon Dance)

All I ask:

Adamant Unnerve 31/31/31/x/31/31 Aerodactyl with Aqua Tail

Jolly Female Moxie Pinsir 4IV at least (for breeding), preferably in a luxury ball, and (if possible) with Close Combat (does not need Quick attack)
hey! i don't recall having a aqua tail Aerodactyl so I don't have any of those. as for the Pinsir, I'll see if I could breed one up for you except I don't know if I have time to breed any in a Luxury Ball.

hey! i don't recall having a aqua tail Aerodactyl so I don't have any of those. as for the Pinsir, I'll see if I could breed one up for you except I don't know if I have time to breed any in a Luxury Ball.
If only the father could pass the ball down, the designated baby daddy is in a luxury ball X(.

yea, I just looked to see if I have any Pinsir in a luxury ball that's (F) but I don't. sorry.
That's fine, I have some okay (<4IV) females in Luxury Balls myself (thank you friend safari), so do you have a male I could breed them with (HA Jolly 5IV, possibly with CC)? Remember I dont need any egg moves other than CC (the daddy has all the others I need).

That's fine, I have some okay (<4IV) females in Luxury Balls myself (thank you friend safari), so do you have a male I could breed them with (HA Jolly 5IV, possibly with CC)? Remember I dont need any egg moves other than CC (the daddy has all the others I need).
i don't recall have any with CC. sorry . I only used quick attack and i prefer eq > cc. sorry :[

Double post, I know, but I saw you were online and wanted to quick ask if you had the Aerodactyl, except this time I only ask that it be 5IV, Adamant, Unnerve and Male. Same 5IV stuff from before.

Hi there, just wondering if you do items for pokemon trade. I have all BP items and Evo Stones. I can do multiple items for one mon. I have few competitive ready mons but they are not flawless IVs, just on certain stats.

Hi there, just wondering if you do items for pokemon trade. I have all BP items and Evo Stones. I can do multiple items for one mon. I have few competitive ready mons but they are not flawless IVs, just on certain stats.
hey there ! unfortunately I don't do items for pokemon any more ( crossed out items on the looking for list ) So sorry, about that :[

Update 8/30/14

Pokemon: Thundurus | Ability: Prankster | Nature: Timid | IV: 30/x/30/30/30/31 HP FLYING
Moves: Revenge, Shock Wave, Heal Block, Agility
OT: Chev4
ID: 06120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)