Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoopos, apparently my question appeared in the notes. so i asked , Do you have a UT. version of this in a Eevee? It's missing Baton pass which I need and Sylveon can't learn it via level up.

Not interested in it unfortuantely :[
Do you want me to do any particular breeding project? I can do anything within your wants (balls, nicknames, hatch places, hell, even hatch dates) as long as I don't have to do Dream Radar abuse.

Do you want me to do any particular breeding project? I can do anything within your wants (balls, nicknames, hatch places, hell, even hatch dates) as long as I don't have to do Dream Radar abuse.
I'm in need of a Modest HA Eevee HP Fire Spread of 31/E/31/30/31/30 or any other varient HP Fire spread w/ competitive IV's of course (30-31). Also w/ Wish and Hyper Voice.

I'm in need of a Modest HA Eevee HP Fire Spread of 31/E/31/30/31/30 or any other varient HP Fire spread w/ competitive IV's of course (30-31). Also w/ Wish and Hyper Voice.
Ok then. I'll start setting up my RNG now. It might take me up to 4 days to do it though, because I haven't done egg abuse in a long time

whoopos, apparently my question appeared in the notes. so i asked , Do you have a UT. version of this in a Eevee? It's missing Baton pass which I need and Sylveon can't learn it via level up.

Not interested in it unfortuantely :[
Yes I just so happen to do. Would you like to clone that one?

Hello again! My friend got a lot more competitive Pokémon since the last time I posted here, so please check the latest entries on his spreadsheet and tell me if you find anything you'd like. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...R6yvutJou-nbQpnAGldbziUp4/edit#gid=1301799270

He's still looking for an HP Flying Keldeo like yours.
hey ! unfortuantely I have a large mass of pokemon in my PC that I don't think I saw anything that interests me. However, unless I missed something, if any of your friend's pokemon have a tutor move from 5th gen, I might be interested.

In that list there's Knock Off Bisharp and Hyper Voice Gardevoir, both BW2 Move Tutors. Bisharp doesn't have Pursuit and Low Kick, though.

Is this fully redis? CMT for it if it is; do you know who reset it and if it's a legitimate event?

Pokemon: Mew | Ability: Synchronize | Nature: Bold | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Pound, Heal Bell, Stealth Rock, Defog
OT: FAL2010
ID; 10160
Thanks to DEMo_Gorgon47 <- does this person know? Lol.

Also CMT for the monster that shall not be named. *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)