ORAS OU Triple Regenerator Core and Clef Tran Slowbro Core in 1 team

Looking solid! (aurocords here)
So you're oml it's too ez :]
The replays are great and I really like the team, I would definitely use that hah.
You could consider alomomola in place of heatran and maybe get flamethrower/calm mind/t-wave+moonlight or on clef, in case you want to take some pressure off amoongus and slowbro (as alomomola is also a keldeo and M-diancie check as well as doing "decently" vs talonflame) and you'd have 4 regenerators hah but otherwise heatran is better. This is what I use on alo:

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 120 HP / 136 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Protect
- Wish
- Toxic

Too many hazards could be problematic even with regen, but you have two users of taunt so that should limit spikes. Also, I don't know if you have faced dual screens (for example klefki), those can also become annoying without defog or roar/whirlwind, even. But you should know better since I haven't tested the team, we could test that if you like :]

Last edited:
Hey man, nice team that you got there.
The team is well built and every thing, and its hard to get a weakness to that, but i would change alomomola for garchomp and give heatran rocks, that way you're going to have real regen core and give you a realy good wish passer , other thing is, Prankster Thundurus-I gives you a litle bit of problems, for that i would change Clefable spread for a 252HP/160Def/96Spdef and Magic Guard too to take better on Thundurus-I and have a good Sableye check, i will sumerise the changes to be more easy to you.

Alomomola @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 56 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
(Changed for Garchomp)
- Toxic
- Scald

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Slack Off

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 166 Def / 90 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Roar Changed for Taunt
- Stealth Rock Changed for Toxic
- Protect
- Lava Plume

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 216 SpA / 216 Spe
Naive Nature
- Taunt
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]
I Changed some spreads to help you with some threats.

Hopefully i helped you!

Last edited:
I feel as Amoongus, should have Foul Play with the physical Defensive Version. And Clear Smog helps with annoying setup sweepers.

Hey aurocords! thx for the advice. If i replace alomola with heatran charizard y and mega manetric would just be a bigger problem. And i have clef mainly to heal other mons and Heal bell Mega slowbro. Unless i run mega bro with rest but that is potentially a wasted turn since i may sleep talk a rest which gives my oppent free damage/setup etc. But again thx for the advice! Could u use this team in 1 of ur videos that would mean alot! thx fren :]
Sorry i was a bit vague, i meant keep heal bell on clef, since it's obv vital to the team and just change wish+protect for the moves i suggested. But yeah, heatran has a lot more utility, also vs volcarona and even thundurus-i; and clefable is quite good with wish+'tect.

I just noticed that Rock polish lando-I can also do a lot of work to your team, but that's true for almost every team hah, you could rely on hitting a hurricane since Torn-t can live a hit. M-slowbro can also survive earth power at full hp and ohko.

And yeah, I'd be honnored to use this on a Video :] but won't you use it? You could make a very nice channel, your commentary is very enjoyable, just fix that mic thing that I suggested in one of your videos.
But if you choose not to, let me know; I'm a bit ill right now tho..
Also: my pleasure friend :j

Last edited:

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Slowbro with a bold nature and 252 spdef helps you set up on stuff like lati/clef/other water and grass types easier. After a + 1 you can also take hits from lando/thundurus.

additionally try clear smogon on amoongus to deal with serperior. leaf storm has a limited amount of pp and clear smog helps you take that on so much better. Also another answer to stuff like np thund/cm clef/manaphy etcc.

Hello there, good team!
However I'm seeing some troubles about it, especially against Mega Gardevoir, as you have already stated it's a pain to face, nothing can switch in easily against it (well, its not like many stuff stops it haha), that is why I think that replacing Heatran with Special Defensive Jirachi might give you an edge about it, without changing too much your team, you also have an Heal Bell user so you are not completely wow weak. Heatran's work was to stop Poison- and Fairy-type, except Gardevoir, since Focus Blast is a clean 2hko, and there is not much that Heatran can do in return, Jirachi does the same work, but can also tank better Mega Gardervoir while easily killing him with Iron Head, Fire Punch act as coverage, in order to not make the team too much Mega Scizor weak.
Wish+Protect makes also an okay check for Thundurus

Bisharp is another threat for this team, even with Heatran since a +2 Knock Off will kill him, however Jirachi brings in the table another Dark Weak, a problem that should be quickly covered.
You said you added Amoonguss in order to check sub toxic Gliscor, sadly he isn't the greatest answer to it, he simply can't kill him and Giga Drain has only 16 PPs, have you considered Swords Dance Breloom over Amoonguss? you gain a powerful and unexpected Wallbreaker immune to wow users like Mega Sableye thanks to Poison Heal, while also transforming Toxic Gliscor in complete set up fodder for you, all paired by an useful dark resist.
Breloom also resists Mega Gyarados' most common moves such as Crunch, Waterfall and Earthquake, and can answer with a powerful Superpower.

Now that you have Breloom as a Wallbreaker, you can consider changing Tornadus-Therian set to an Assault Vest one this will give you a solid check for Landorus-Incarnate and a good pivot for Mega Charizard Y, while still keeping up good firepower, albeit a bit less.

Lastly, consider running Bold 80 Def Evs on Mega Bro, this way you won't be ohkoed by +2 Diggersby, a scary monster, and also 92 Speed Evs on Garchomp allowing you to outspeed Jolly Bisharp/Breloom.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 240 SDef / 20 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Fire Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect
- Wish

Tornadus-T (M) @ Assault Vest
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SAtk / 216 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Hurricane/ Air Slash
- Heat Wave

Breloom (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 16 HP / 240 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Facade
- Seed Bomb
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
(16 hp allows you to recover more health)

EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 Spd on

EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SDef on

Hope it helped, good luck!

Last edited:
I suggest running Impish nature and adding 92 speed ev on Garchomp to outspeed Jolly Bisharp so that u can gain some advantages like avoiding ur item being knocked off, kill him without getting any damage if he doesnt go for sucker punch. Also, u can outspeed Jolly Breloom in case u want to toxic it or do some damage on it before it spore u

This spread has good bulk and u dont lose any important OHKO or 2HKO comparing to ur oringal Adamant nature
0 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 270-320 (99.2 - 117.6%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Excadrill: 408-480 (113 - 132.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Diancie: 252-296 (104.5 - 122.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
(of course its before mega and it doesnt have protect)
0 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Tyranitar: 248-294 (72.7 - 86.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
hi there, got tha request so lets take a look at tha team.
I feel like torn-t isn't that great of a stallbreaker on its own and char-y/lando-i have a lot of fun with this team so changing torn-t to AV is definitely a good fix. just u-turn>taunt.
However, you lose out on a stallbreaker, which is kinda difficult to put back in. Thus, although you lose out on some regenerator fun, I would personally run stallbreaker talon>torn-t. with SD+wisp it put a lot of work in vs offense but taunt+wisp is probably needed to shut down stallmons here. Acro+no item makes it a little easier to switch into bisharp, which this team suffers vs. With wisp, this also counters mega scizor, which your team currently gets 6-0d by :/

As far as heatran goes, i was thinking what Enki suggested. I don't use sdef tran much cuz i find there's just too much fighting or ground coverage out there for it; thus a sdef jirachi fills the roll a lot better as it is neutral to fighting.

Additionally, i find that this team is quite weak to Cm users, so I think that wish/protect<Cm/moonlight on clefable is an easy fix to that. less pp for recovery can be annoying, but beating every CM user in the game is well worth it. You run wish/protect on rachi so you don't lose wishpass either.

Seeing as we added rachi, we are now quite weak to bisharp, so garchomp<mixed hippo is a solid change. It still sets rocks, but you'll want to run a rock move in order to check birds so you lose out on toxic. But not getting 6-0d by bisharp is well worth it :P Hippo also checks electrics a LOT better, which is another weakness I discovered; garchomp ain't eatin hp ices :/ Sure, amoongus may "stop" mega man (its gettin worn down a lot eating overheats) but its easy to pair that with a powerful wallbreaker like kyu-b and ravage this team. Hippo will actually stop volt switch which is rly nice. And amoong still counters rotom-w ofc.

lastly, I faintly remember 240 hp/16+ def/252 sdef being slightly more efficient than ur current spread on mega slowbro so might as well change to that. If you're feelin REALLY mean, you could go iron defense/calm mind/rest/scald mega slowbro, but that's ultimately your choice; one set isn't significantly better than the other and u have the cleric support incase u need to wake up.

That's all I got, hope i helped :]

Last edited:
A solid team for sure. No major changes I could think of as far as mons, but some EV's and sets could be changed.
SLOWBRO: good enough, run the extra 8 EV's in spdef instead of attack, as it will guarantee you live a draco from latios
CLEFABLE: Good, no changes here.
HEATRAN: Idk how well it would work, but magma storm trapping set could be nice, you might want to try it out, if you don't like it, then I'd say tran is fine.
GARCHOMP:
I honestly dont see how running that much speed helps you with breloom, as eq is gonna be doing minuscule damage anyways, but i guess if you're worried about jolly sharp, then it's understandable
AMOONGUSS: First off, because this is a physically defensive amoong, you should def run foul play > hp fire. Second, since your team is a bit weak to thundy, i suggest running 252 HP, 196 Def, 60 SpD Bold, as it will allow you to switch in to HP ice fairly easily.
TORNADUS-T: Decent set, not much to change here, I like to run 220 speed on torn to speed creep, but 216 is fine too.

There's my 6 cents, nice team all around. Gl with it in the future!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)