Trivia Room Presents: A Fun Quiz!

SteelEdges

Banned deucer.
Hello, everyone! This is a quiz for fun written by myself, a room mod and former room owner of trivia. Anyone is free to take it, and if you're a room regular, please do so. The winner or winners will get one Pokemon shoddily drawn by me (warning: it might suck).

Now, a few ground rules:
1. No Googling. Or Binging.
2. Anyone who is voice or above in Trivia or the private room where we make questions is ineligible to participate. Global auth are also ineligible.
3. Send answers to me in a forum PM or in a hastebin on PS (specify it's for the Fun Quiz in your PM) - do not post in a response to this thread. It will be deleted.
4. The quiz ends and results will be posted on July 15, 2016.

1. What author wrote A Lesson Before Dying?

2. Name any two countries in Africa where the primary language is Portuguese.

3. What TV show featured the Cold Hearted Snake, Comma-kaze, and King Of The Mountain?

4. In what year was Germany reunited?

5. What does a violist play?

6. What TV personality hosts Diners, Driveins, and Dives?

7. What is the first planet in English alphabetical order?

8. What pianist, known for collaborations with Alex Wong, was born Cynthia Yih-Shih?

9. What is the most populated city in The Americas not located on the mainland?

10. The War of the League of Xanderberg primarily took place in and around which triple-worded French commune?

11. What horror writer wrote the short story, "The Statement Of Randolph Carter?"

12. The slogan for The Onion is Tu stultus es. What does this mean in English?

Just to recap the rules:

1. No Googling. Or Binging.
2. Anyone who is voice or above in Trivia or the private room where we make questions is ineligible to participate. Global auth are also ineligible.
3. Send answers to me in a forum PM or in a hastebin on PS (specify it's for the Fun Quiz in your PM) - do not post in a response to this thread. It will be deleted.
4. The quiz ends and results will be posted on July 15, 2016.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)