Troubles With New Team

I've been playing on shoddy for a while now, and it has run more or less smoothly. I just made a new team and ran into a few problems.

First, while battling, it says all my pokemon aren't holding items. This isn't that big a deal because it still accounts for leftovers recovery, so I would assume all items are working as they should.

More importantly, my machamp has the ability no guard, but still misses with dynamicpunch:

Poptag switched in Cloyster (lvl 100 Cloyster ♂).
Machamp used Dynamicpunch.
Machamp's attack missed!
The hail continues to fall.
Machamp is pelted by hail!
Machamp lost 6% of its health.
Machamp's leftovers restored its health a little!
Machamp restored 6% of its health.

Is this something that's been known to happen? Is there any way to fix this?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
What operating system are you using (i.e. apple, Windows, etc.)? Some of them don't work too well with Shoddy.

make sure you choose no guard in the team builder because guts is the first choice. Also he might have brightpowder.

Operating system shouldn't have any issues with clauses and metagame.

Hail is falling, and that lowers Machamp's Accuracy with Dynamicpunch. You also might want to check you are using No Guard.

Items, you should double check.

I double checked in the team builder. No guard is selected. This has happened many times to me. Here's one with no weather in effect.

FirstOneDone switched in Raikou (lvl 100 Raikou).
Raikou is exerting its pressure!
Machamp used Dynamicpunch.
Machamp's attack missed!
Machamp's leftovers restored its health a little!
Machamp restored 6% of its health.

maybe try uninstalling Shoddy and reinstalling it? Or rebuild the team from scratch after deleting the file.

It's not your team, maybe you should try it on another server. Check Dynamicpunch's accuracy in Team Builder too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)