Try This Alternative To Nuzlocke Runs!

Pokemon games are too easy. If you want an alternative to nuzlocke runs, try this!

In any pokemon game, beat the game using these rules unless the game forces you to break a rule.
1. No items
2. No catching or getting pokemon level 30 or higher
3. Use at least 3 pokemon where each pokemon must end with a level of at least 50 or higher
4. No grinding
5. No rebattling trainers

What do you guys think of these rules? Are there any other rules I should add? Should a time-limit be added?

If you guys finish, post your team and game name on this thread. You guys could also post your progress.

HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure I understand the reasoning behind some of these rules. 4 in particular seems kind of... pointless; Rare Candies are incredibly scarce, ie you're not finding enough before beating the game to make a significant difference in your levels. I'm also completely bemused by 9; what's the reasoning behind that at all?

Here are my concerns.
2. Some of the games (B/W, for example) force you to use legendaries. How do you get around that?
3. Pickup, anybody?
4. Too arbitrary. Rare Candies are rare enough as it is.
6. Does anybody actually use the Day Care in-game?
9. So, I can just save before every battle and I'm good.
11. How are we supposed to avoid that?

I'm not entirely sure I understand the reasoning behind some of these rules. 4 in particular seems kind of... pointless; Rare Candies are incredibly scarce, ie you're not finding enough before beating the game to make a significant difference in your levels. I'm also completely bemused by 9; what's the reasoning behind that at all?
rare candies are not that scarce. I think there's at least 10 in every game
The point of 9 is just to tell pe
Here are my concerns.
2. Some of the games (B/W, for example) force you to use legendaries. How do you get around that?
3. Pickup, anybody?
I have made my rules simpler and clearer. I hope you try it.

Here are my concerns.
3. Pickup, anybody?
I have made my rules simpler and clearer. I hope you try it.

For number 3, then don't get a pokemon with pick up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)