TSSS Rate My Team

Okay, so I decided to try a TSSS. (Toxic Sandstorm Spikes Stealth rock)

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant
48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spd
-Crunch
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Focus Punch

Uh.. i dont know if this is the best starter...

Skarmory @ Beautiful Skin
Impish
252 HP / 252 Def
-Spikes
-Stealth Rock
-Drill Peck
-Feather Rest

Sets spikes and stealth rock

Heatran @ Adherence Scarf
Timid/Modest
252 Spd / 252 Sp Atk / 4 HP
-Smoke Erupt
-Dragon Pulse
-Luster Cannon
-HP Grass

Special Sweeper.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Impish
240 HP / 56 Atk / 76 Def / 136 Spd
-Reflect
-Reminiscent Headbutt
-Somersault
-Wish

Wish passer. This thing is great.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Blast

Standard SD sweeper.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold
240 HP / 212 Def / 56 Sp Atk
-Surf
-Calm Mind
-Roar
-Rest

Roarer. I really wanted IB on this, but theres no room. Do you think i should replace anything for IB or keep?

Suggestions/Comments would be very appreciated.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Honestly, Heracross kills your team. All it has to do is switch into your Skarmory's Toxic and start In Fighting the entire team.

I suggest Drill Peck over Toxic. Also 252 HP.

And even then you'd still run into Cross problems

Go with Focus Punch, Outrage, or Dragon Claw over Thunder Fang on Tyranitar; Stone Edge will do more to Waters and Flyings.
Skarmory wants an Attacking move, and give it max HP and Defense
Hidden Power Ice for Heatran
Same Jirachi
Same Garchomp
The Suicune is fine

If a Taunt/Dragon Dance/Waterfall/Earthquake Gyarados gets in on Skarmory, then you're screwed.

Well Heatran can kill Hera. With AS im pretty sure it will go first and kill with Smoke Erupt. Any ideas on how to counter Gyara?
Thanks for your comments.

Hiidoran should have HP Grass, Swampert is way more deadly to your team than Gabu is.

In D/P, resting is Suicide, so you know. A much better choice on Skarm would be Feather Rest, and Suicune should have Reflect or Ice Beam.

I changed my team a bit. Hopfully its better. Your right that Heatran won't be able to switch into Hera, but once something dies its forced to either switch or die. Plus I put Drill Peck over Toxic so it won't be that hard to kill. I also have reflect/wish pass Jirachi to help. If you have anymore ideas on how to counter Hera better please say.
Anyone else have any suggestions?

Garchomp doesn't need absolute max Speed, just enough to beat the non-+Speed 115 bases and the max speed 100s. 330 does this, so give it 240 Speed. Put those EVs and the one HP EV into it's Special attack so you have a guarunteed 2HKO on Skarmory and 3HKO on Bronzong. Give Suicune Ice Beam. If you want complete Heracross protection, add Glicsor, who walls Hera from head to toe, OHKOing with Aerial Ace.

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Garchomp doesn't need absolute max Speed, just enough to beat the non-+Speed 115 bases and the max speed 100s. 330 does this, so give it 240 Speed. Put those EVs and the one HP EV into it's Special attack so you have a guarunteed 2HKO on Skarmory and 3HKO on Bronzong. Give Suicune Ice Beam. If you want complete Heracross protection, add Glicsor, who walls Hera from head to toe, OHKOing with Aerial Ace.
Glicsor also has Sand Veil and can learn Knock Off, to take advantage of sandstream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)