Tsukiee vs.Travel Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a quick beginner battle

1v1 singles
1 day DQ
No recoveries

Arena: Abyssal ruins in Unova (In undella bay)
*Only pokemon who can breath under the water can participate in.
I'll take this. Now we just need a ref.
I still need Switches Items and abilities before we start. Here are the two teams

TravelLog

Beldum [Hephaestus] (Genderless)
Nature: Careful (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)

Type:
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level Up:
Take Down

Tutor:
Zen Headbutt
Iron Head
Iron Defense

Litwick [Danse Macabre] (Male) (*)
Nature: Modest (+SpA,-Atk)

Type: Ghost/Fire
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire (Innate): This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2).
Flame Body (Innate):This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Shadow Tag (DW/Innate):Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 20

EC: 2/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Level up:
Ember*
Astonish*
Minimize*
Smog*
Fire Spin*
Confuse Ray*
Night Shade*
Will-O-Wisp*
Flame Burst*
Imprison*
Shadow Ball
Pain Split

Egg:
Acid Armor*
Clear Smog*
Heat Wave*

TM:
Will-O-Wisp*
Calm Mind*
Toxic*

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type: Water/Fighting
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Klutz (DW):*(Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35

EC:3/6
MC:0
DC:2/5

Attacks:
Level Up:
Bubble
Smokescreen
Yawn
Wrap
Arm Thrust
Slash
Hydro Pump

Egg:
Recover
Ice Punch
Cross Chop

TM:
Poison Jab
Protect
Rock Slide
Substitute

Tsukiee

Semele (monohm) Female

Nature: Timid
(Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.

Atk: (-1) Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 69

Attacks:
Tackle *
Growl*
Leer*
Dragon Rage*
Charge *
Thundershock*
Rain Dance*
Twister*
Spark *
Sonicboom*

Hydro pump*
Magnet Rise*
Heal bell*

Protect*
Thunder*
Taunt*

EC: 0/9

Nijuuni (Feebas) Male
Nature: Calm
(Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk:(-) Rank 1
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 1
SpD:(+) Rank 3
Spe: 80
Abilities:
Swif swim (innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

Adaptability (DW locked)(innate): The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Moves:
Splash *
Tackle*

Confuse ray*
Haze*
Mirror coat*

Rain dance*
Attract*
scald*

EC: 3/5
DC: 1/5

Seif (Scyther) Male

Nature:
Adamant: (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Type: Bug/Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Swarm: When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Technician: This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Steadfast (innate) (DW locked): If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 105

EC: 0/5
KO: 0

Attacks:
Vacuum wave
Quick attack
Leer
Focus energy
Pursuit
Flase swipe
Agility
Wing attack
Fury cutter

Night slash
Reversal
Counter

Thief
Swords dance
U-turn

Order goes
Tsukiee goes with his pokemon and ability
Travel sends out his pokemon w/ability and actions
Tsukiee actions
I'll ref
Tsukiee actions
Travel actions
So on so forth. Good luck you two

Round 1: Lets test the waters

As you can see we have our lovely Feebas, battling today against a rock hard Bedum, lets see if fish can defeat rock!

Feebas starts off with a scald attack(8 damage, 6 energy, burn fails), but Beldum seems to just brush it off like it was nothing, and comes in with Zen Headbutt (13 damage, 6 energy, No flinch)

Beldum manages to somehow coat himself in an Iron Defence, (7 energy)making him that much tougher for Feebas to deal damage too! Feebas seems dazed by that headbutt but still manages to come in flashing a nice Confuse Ray (5 Energy), which puts Beldum in a slighty confused mood

I think the pokemon are ready to put the hurt back on because Feebas has another Scald attack headed straight for Beldum(8 damage, 6 energy, no burn) While Beldum who is confused, hits himself in confusion (2 damage Correct me if I'm wrong, I've never done confusion before)

Lets take a look at how the pokemon are fairing now!

HP: 67
Energy:83
Boosts: None

HP: 72
Energy: 87
Stauts: +2 Defence, raising it to 5 defence

Confusion: When Confused, a Pokemon has a 50% chance to hurt itself in confusion (4 Base Attack power, applies the Pokemon's Attack to its Defense). Each Confusion level has a 1/3rd chance of being selected when it is inflicted. Confusion has three levels of severity. When a Pokemon hits itself in confusion or receives an attack with more than 10 Base Attack Power, its Confusion stage is lowered. Confusion is removed if the Pokemon is switched out. When a Pokemon hits itself in confusion, its attack fails and it instead expends three (3) energy on a four (4) Base Attack Power, typeless self-damaging attack. The Energy Cost of the originally called move is ignored.

Intense Confusion: Lasts for four (4) actions.
Severe Confusion: Lasts for three (3) actions.
Slight Confusion: Lasts for two (2) actions.
Any way....
Zen Headbutt~Iron Head~Zen Headbutt

Tsukiee has been DQ'd meaning that Travel Log is the winner
Travel will recieve 2 TC, and his pokemon will recieve 1 EC 2MC and 1DC
Tsukie will recieve the same I believe

I get 2 RC

Ahk I am sorry >.< I didn't notice this thread was still in T_T
Anyway, it was 1AM in my country when TravelLog posted his actions and when he bumped this
So, I am really sorry, I was sleeping by that time T___T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)