1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

TTTUTDIASOACBMAUSBBSOT TOMOS(IKTABHBBWM)AATSBUBIAII UWIACIBIISATWAFMTSTWARLTSETROTRMT

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Fantom0, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Ray Jay

Ray Jay "The sky's the limit, okey-dokey!"
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

I mistakenly entered this thread expecting
    Totally Terrific Tyrannasauruses under the dopest indigo Alabama slicing oven at close breadsticks meets a universal submarine besides breathing significantly ostrich three times of more of sore (it klinklangs there at bubbles how beautiful besides whatever means) and another thing so believe under brooding infidelity at insiders incited up with if another call is BS HAX it is super annoying that whatever annoying feather meant the super troop with another real life to see the rover trump right Mars too.
  2. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

someone has a lot of free time on their hands
  3. Yamata no Orochi

Yamata no Orochi capes are cool
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

When I first saw this article, I thought it was gibberish and was expecting gibberish for the dialogue too, but then I find out it's an RMT with only a Dragonite. What a surprise.
  4. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP ROB
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Dragonite is the only Pokémon that you ever need.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)