Turnabout Engine: Chapter 2 (Day) - Delayed until further notice

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I apologize on behalf of myself for not being able to update as soon as I wanted to. At this point I'm stuck between hosting this game, playing another mafia, and dealing with irl stuff (work - as in 10-12 hour work-days: 6 days a week, social life - what little I have, and family - I almost have no time for them either because of my current job). I will try as best as I can to get an update up and give this game some more life within the next 2-3 days. I promise this. If I am unable to do so within this timeframe I will have to call it quits and also get a sub in the mafia I'm playing in just because this is almost too much to handle for me. But like I said earlier, I'm going to try my best to update this. I don't want to end this game so prematurely after working on it for 3 years.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I'm sorry to announce this but it was sort of inevitable. I'm going to put this game on hold until further notice. If down the road, both time and interest spark (both on my part and on part of the players), I will try to revive this game and whoever is active at that time can thoroughly enjoy this without randomly long deadlines.

Once again, I apologize for this, but I unfortunately cannot handle hosting this game, along with some other things that I have going on here on Smogon...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)