Turnip Mafia - Game Over - BT and zorbees win

After a Night and a Day without any deaths, Daenym almost felt optimistic as he walked through the town just before sunrise. While the people of the Town had seemed quick to point fingers, they had come to a peaceful decision, and maybe they would be able to do the same for another Day.

The peace of the walk was broken as a figure hurried up to Daenym and whispered something in his ear. The Executioner’s expression became solemn and he nodded. The man hurried off as the sun’s first rays peaked over the horizon. His walked ended in the Town square as Daenym stopped at the base of the gallows and waited. It wasn’t long before the Town was assembled in front of him.

“Last Night, two people were lost,” he began in a grave tone. “Both General Spoon and Terrador died. They will both be missed, certainly. But let those losses not be in vain. Today is another Day to kill a threat.”

With that, the Day’s Lynch began.

Results going out.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end Sept. 22nd at 8 p.m. EST or when majority is reached.

Also, I’d just like to say I’m loving the pace of this game, especially since I’ve been able to update early every time. Keep up the good work, guys.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ouch, double kill (unless they were both mafia or something in which case FUCK YEA). Anyway, anyone who has not already done so, I want you to claim or your getting lynched. People if you have not already done so feel free to send me your night results. I feel like lynching someone today, hopefully you all agree

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
right guys.

Due to Daenym acting like a bitch and whinging at the lack of a lynch target I have decided to lynch Blue Tornado following the results I received during the night.

[01:10] <Blue_Tornado> i'd normally be much more hesitant to claim but
[01:10] <Blue_Tornado> seeing as i'm just a vanilla villager, it shouldn't be the end of the world
[01:11] <Blue_Tornado> (you can take that as my official claim)

Despite this I have information that he does have a role and used it last night and that therefore lynching him is a good idea. If nothing else he just lied about his role which is suspicious enough. No Card Flip sucks atm but I guess even if im wrong we don't lose a power role (and makes my source a potential mafia) and if im right well, we kill a threat to the village. I don't see a downside to this so we might as well

Lynch Blue_Tornado

EDIT: Paused

The day began with the usual chatter and a brief moment of mourning for the ones slain during the Night. Then the discussion quickly turned serious as a finger was levelled at Blue_Tornado, who was apparently not who he claimed to be. With a vicious glare, ginganinja led all of the Town to lynch Blue_Tornado.

In no time at all, most of the Town was behind him, with murder in their eyes. As they approached, someone grabbed a rope to put around his neck for when he hung from the gallows.

But as the mob advanced, a scream rose from the crowd. Instantly the group dispersed, unsure of what had happened. There was a quick movement of two figures in the crowd, one carrying off the other, and then everyone fell into a shocked silence. Before long, one of the figures came back, whispering something into Daenym’s ear.

“Very well,” he said, then turned to face the anxious crowd. “ginganinja has just been killed.” A gasp of surprise from the former mob. “No more of this madness today, not after blood has already been spilled. Go home. We’ll reconvene in the morning.”

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends Sept. 23rd, 8 p.m. EST or when all actions are in.

These early deadlines are the best. Keep it going.

ginganinja

wow fuck you Daenym for continuing on when I sent you a message before the three hour majority period (I checked b4 sending it) telling you not to update. You got this message and then fucking ignored it. GJ and what great hosting

you know what else is gay? waking up to see that a lynch against you not only started, but ended. yeah.

i have no idea what happened with the lynch (hell, i wasn't even on to see it), but i can assure everyone that i'm in fact town, and there was a very good reason for my claim (which i will keep a secret for now). i'll be happy to refute any allegations when they come.

to be fair, grace period length is never specifically stated in the rules, and is extremely generic. Daenym can pretty much get away with a grace period of however long he wants, and since majority is unannounced, he can pretty much update whenever he wants and be in the right.

And with this early of deadlines as have happened so far, "A little while" is not 3 hours. It's a lot less.

there's still such a thing as "checking if the guy was online during this entire time period", especially if the guy's known for being competitive

also, i doubt ginga HAD a second in command...

I am willing to attempt to lead in ginganinja's name.

I'm a first time player on Smogon, though, so I would be completely fine with someone else leading.

Since I have not been cleaned yet, feel free to not claim to me until I am cleaned. Inspector, please clean me unless someone else decides to take command.

EDIT@ Steven Snype: Somebody has to take command here. If nobody else steps up, I'm leading.

EDIT 2: I vote for Spiffy for leader, even if he hasn't been cleaned yet.

EDIT 3: Reyscarface POSTCOUNT ++ BS
lol

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I am willing to attempt to lead in ginganinja's name.

I'm a first time player on Smogon, though, so I would be completely fine with someone else leading.

Since I have not been cleaned yet, feel free to not claim to me until I am cleaned. Inspector, please clean me unless someone else decides to take command.
No.

I'm just going to give my thoughts on what the village should do the next cycle. If ginganinja was smart (and telling the truth) he should have given a vest thing to the inspector! So the inspector should not claim this night so you don't get killed/your vest is used. If there is a bodyguard, they should protect whomever they have a hunch on that would get killed (obviously).

The next day, when my quest to kill Nachos is fulfilled the inspector can claim if they get a mafia. If the inspector doesn't claim we'll have to rand (although Blue_Tornado is looking pretty shady right now.)

Blue_Tornado I hope you know you'll have to explain yourself sooner or later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)