Turtwig's trading shack [ new: hp fire nest bulba, safari pinsir, deerling, and more ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed you have mega stones. As I don't have both versions, I'd like to trade for these:

Charizardite X
Tyranitarite
Manectite
Pinsirite
Mewtwonite X

Let me know if I have anything you want; Pinsirite is my top want (link to thread in sig).

I noticed you have mega stones. As I don't have both versions, I'd like to trade for these:

Charizardite X
Tyranitarite
Manectite
Pinsirite
Mewtwonite X

Let me know if I have anything you want; Pinsirite is my top want (link to thread in sig).
Yeah I can get all of those for you. I'm very interested in your Dream Radar Palkia. I can give you all the stones for it, if that sounds all right?

Thread update: More breeds.

[Meowth] [OT: Sam 05919]
Jolly nature. | Technician and Pickup
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Egg moves: Assist, Hypnosis, Foul Play, Spite
Availability: Bred on request.

[Marill] [OT: Sam 05919]
Adamant nature. | Huge Power and Thick Fat
Egg moves: Aqua Jet, Superpower, Belly Drum, Body Slam

Yeah I can get all of those for you. I'm very interested in your Dream Radar Palkia. I can give you all the stones for it, if that sounds all right?
Yeah, that sounds good. Feel free to pick a few more if you want, I really don't mind--whatever works for you :) Also, I forgot to mention that I don't have Blastoisite (or whatever it's called) if you have that too, since I picked Venusaur and bought Charizardite Y.

Yeah, that sounds good. Feel free to pick a few more if you want, I really don't mind--whatever works for you :) Also, I forgot to mention that I don't have Blastoisite (or whatever it's called) if you have that too, since I picked Venusaur and bought Charizardite Y.
Oh I'd also be interested in your Adamant DR Ho-Oh, if you don't mind adding that in. I can throw in the Blastoise stone, too, no problem! How's that sound?

Thread update: A couple more breeds, plus my RNG'ed HG Articuno. Had to do it four times because it kept killing itself. Quite possibly the worst time I've ever had capturing a legend.

[Charmander] [OT: Sam 05919]
Timid nature. | Blaze and Solar Power
31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg moves: Dragon Pulse, Air Cutter, Ancient Power, Dragon Dance
Availability: Bred on request. Males only.

[Vulpix] [OT: Sam 05919]
Calm nature. | Drought
Egg moves: Hypnosis, Disable, Heat Wave, Extrasensory
Availability: Bred on request. Females only.

[Zubat] [OT: Sam 05919]
Jolly nature. | Infiltrator and Inner Focus
Egg moves: Defog, Brave Bird, Hypnosis, Whirlwind

[Articuno] [OT: Gold 45189]
Calm nature. | Pressure
30 | 7 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31
*Can be move tutored in Gen 4 or 5. Has Hidden Power Ground. Only trading for other RNGs.

Hey, I see you're looking for interesting RNG projects from Gen 3? I'm probably one of the only remaining people breeding Gen 3 on the game cart. Hopefully I have some things you might be interested in.

CMT? There's plenty here that I would love to have (I haven't played Wifi since back in gen 4) so just let me know what (if any) of my things you would like.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Very interested in your OT: Naga Xerneas.
Would this interest you: Gastly - Timid - Moon Bal - Shiny - Perish Song, Disable - Full-redis - Kalos born lvl 1- 31/x/31/31/31/31

Oh I'd also be interested in your Adamant DR Ho-Oh, if you don't mind adding that in. I can throw in the Blastoise stone, too, no problem! How's that sound?

Thread update: A couple more breeds, plus my RNG'ed HG Articuno. Had to do it four times because it kept killing itself. Quite possibly the worst time I've ever had capturing a legend.
Sounds good to me. I went through the same thing with Rayquaza on HG as you did Articuno; it got so bad that I taught a Smeargle Imprison and Outrage just to get it, lol.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
CMT for..
[Zygarde] [OT: Luca 11321]
Adamant
nature. | Aura Break
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Availability:
Cloned on request via back-ups.
[Xerneas] [OT: Naga 09210]
Modest nature. | Fairy Aura
Known moves: Gravity, Geomancy, Moonblast, Megahorn
Availability: Cloned on request via back-ups. May take a while.

I'll offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Xerneas for your
[Articuno] [OT: Sam 05919]
Timid
nature. | Pressure
31 | 15 | 24 | 31 | 31 | 31
Availability:

If it is Kalos bred.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! CMT for a female Tirtouga spitback? IVs and ability don't matter, though a Sturdy one would be awesome. I realize you usually do Males only, but for this spitback I'd be willing to give almost anything in my thread. :)

Hey, I see you're looking for interesting RNG projects from Gen 3? I'm probably one of the only remaining people breeding Gen 3 on the game cart. Hopefully I have some things you might be interested in.

CMT? There's plenty here that I would love to have (I haven't played Wifi since back in gen 4) so just let me know what (if any) of my things you would like.
Hey there! I am very interested. I'll reply in your thread with what I'm interested in. :>

Very interested in your OT: Naga Xerneas.
Would this interest you: Gastly - Timid - Moon Bal - Shiny - Perish Song, Disable - Full-redis - Kalos born lvl 1- 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nice offer, but I'm not much of a Gengar fan haha. Sorry!

Sounds good to me. I went through the same thing with Rayquaza on HG as you did Articuno; it got so bad that I taught a Smeargle Imprison and Outrage just to get it, lol.
Ha it's funny how some legends feel easier to catch than others. (I caught Suicune in a Lure Ball, just like Articuno, and that only took one ball...!) I should be able to trade in about an hour. :)

CMT for..
[Zygarde] [OT: Luca 11321]
Adamant
nature. | Aura Break
Availability:
[Xerneas] [OT: Naga 09210]
Modest
nature. | Fairy Aura
Known moves:
Gravity, Geomancy, Moonblast, Megahorn
Availability: Cloned on request via back-ups. May take a while.
Didn't see anything I needed, sorry. I may be willing to give you a copy of Zygarde if you can breed me a male Clauncher with four egg moves, though?

I'll offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Xerneas for your
[Articuno] [OT: Sam 05919]
Timid
nature. | Pressure
31 | 15 | 24 | 31 | 31 | 31
Availability:

If it is Kalos bred.
I'll pass, sorry. Not really searching for more Xerneas right now. And anything with the OT: Sam 05919 is from Kalos.

Hi! CMT for a female Tirtouga spitback? IVs and ability don't matter, though a Sturdy one would be awesome. I realize you usually do Males only, but for this spitback I'd be willing to give almost anything in my thread. :)
Hello there, I'll have to pass. Sorry!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey there! I am very interested. I'll reply in your thread with what I'm interested in. :>

Ha it's funny how some legends feel easier to catch than others. (I caught Suicune in a Lure Ball, just like Articuno, and that only took one ball...!) I should be able to trade in about an hour. :)

Didn't see anything I needed, sorry. I may be willing to give you a copy of Zygarde if you can breed me a male Clauncher with four egg moves, though?

I'll pass, sorry. Not really searching for more Xerneas right now. And anything with the OT: Sam 05919 is from Kalos.

Even one of my self-bred shinies? I'm pretty desperate for this XP

EDIT: nevermind, I found one from someone else.

Last edited:
What Pokemon in this list interest you?

Xerneas
ENG 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
ENG 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest
ENG 31/22/31/31/31/31/31 Bold
JAP 31/30/31/31/31/31 Naive
JAP 31/x/31/30/30/31 Modest HP Ground

Yveltal
ENG 29/31/31/31/31/30 Hasty
ENG 31/31/31/31/31/31 Lax
ENG 30/31/31/31/30/31 Mild
ENG 31/x/31/31/30/31 Modest
JAP 31/31/31/24/31/31 Jolly
ENG 31/15/27/31/31/31 Calm
JAP 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
ENG 31/20/31/31/20/31 Modest

Zygarde
ENG 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant
JAP 31/31/31/23/31/31 Jolly
ENG 31/31/31/02/31/31 Careful

Zapdos
KOR 31/05/31/31/31/31
ENG 31/18/26/31/31/31

Moltres
ENG 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest
ENG 31/16/31/26/31/31 Modest HP Grass

Mewtwo
ENG 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
ENG 31/x/31/31/31/31 Jolly

Celebi
ENG 18/30/23/31/31/31 Modest
ENG 26/17/31/31/31/31 Timid

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted

ok i will work on that clauncher

Wow, that was some good timing. I stepped out about an hour ago and came back to this message, lol. Shoot me a PM when you're ready.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
You don't like my name? *cries*
Seriously though.
I normally only offer select Pokemon in my small collection, but I'm really desperate for this Xerneas. Any interest in these? (All Kalos Bred Redistributable UT)
31/31/31/x/31/00 | Shiny | Ferroseed | Relaxed | Stealth Rock, Spikes, Leech Seed | Nest Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Shiny | Starly | Jolly | Double Edge | Reckless | Timer Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Shiny | Noibat | Timid | Infiltrator | Dusk Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Shiny | Charmander | Jolly | Outrage, Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance | Poke Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Shiny | Tyrunt | Adamant | Poison Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance | Poke ball

Any interest? I really want a clone o that Xerneas, I can do any breeding request e.g 4EM Pokemon in any ball.

Hey, just wondering how goes progress on Bellsprout and Chatot? Just asking so I know whether or not your still interested in Pidove and Spinda :]

PM me whenever your ready to trade.

CMT for
[Scatterbug] [OT: f r a n k y 26564]
Timid nature. | Compound Eyes
Egg moves: Rage Powder
Availability: Cloned on request via back-ups.

[Scatterbug] [OT: ナシオ 57001]
Timid nature. | Friend Guard

[Vivillon] [OT: Lucy 15076]
Timid nature. | Shield Dust
31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31

Nice Thread. CMT for Cloning (lots of it if possible XD) as well as
[イベルタル] [OT: なっ 14336] [JAP]
Timid nature. | Dark Aura
31 | 9 or 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

[Shinx] [OT: Sam 05919]
Adamant nature. | Intimidate
Egg moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Eerie Impulse

I'm looking for a suicune with 31 iv's in all stats but attack and a bold nature. If anyone has one for trade i've got quite a bit of RNGed legendaries and such for trade!

Just added these explosive Munchlax to my list. Note that the ones listed are all I've got available, thanks to not being able to use an Everstone.

[Munchlax] [OT: Sam 05919]
Varying natures. | Thick Fat and Pickup
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | x*
Egg moves: Selfdestruct, Whirlwind, Curse, Pursuit
Availability: Male only. NOT bred to request, check my stock below.
*Notes: Need Full Incense to breed Selfdestruct, so I dropped the Everstone. The following spreads are currently available:

• Brave nat. | Thick Fat // 31 | 31 | 31| 31 | 31 | x
  • Jolly nat. | Pickup // 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31 (Ability Capsule helps)
  • Brave nat. | Thick Fat // 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
  • Adamant nat. | Thick Fat // 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | x (Might keep)
  • Impish nat. | Thick Fat // 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
i'll take any munchlax with self-destruct i can get my hand on but as far as what you have a available the jolly or adamant ones would be preferable. based on your list of what your looking for my best things to offer are

Adamant nat. | Rough Skin // 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 with 3 egg moves Gible
Careful nat. | Rough Skin // x | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31 with 4 egg moves Larvitar
Careful nat. | Rough Skin // 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | x with 4 egg moves Larvitar

Last edited:
I jus saw that u got some mega-stones and would like to trade one of your Houndoomites for a...

Dream Ball Heracross (5IV, HA, 4 egg moves (+ Focus Punch), adamant)
Moon Ball Ponyta (5IV, 4 egg moves, jolly)
Level Ball Houndour (5IV or HP Rock, 4 egg moves, timid)
Safari Ball Scyther (5IV, 4 egg moves (+Defog), impish/ adamant)

Just choose one or more for it. :)

I got a few things you may be interested in. I really want a female Park Ball Scyther and Heavy Ball Barboach, and I'll be able to do a few things. I got a few Pokemon ready, but I can do Spitback for Spitback as well.

What I have on hand is:

GASTLY | Levitate
Timid | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Disable | Perish Song |
Haze | Reflect Type
Things that would probably be Spitback for Spitback for are:

MISDREAVUS | Levitate
Timid | 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Ominous Wind | Spite | Nasty Plot | Destiny Bond

Kangaskhan | Scrappy
Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Hammer Arm | Crush Claw | Uproar | Stomp

Heracross | Swarm (Guts would be hard but doable)
Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Focus Punch | Rock Blast
If any of those interest you let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)