Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
LazorGator evolved via Democracy.The impossible has been achieved.Take that Anarchy.

So proud of the of the Hivemind right now.
Yeah, take that anarchy, those 15+minutes of democracy over a matter that wasn't even necessary to move the game plot made me realize how the future of this stream will be.
Democracy kicking in over every single trivial "difficult" matter turning this game into your usual "Let's play" games but with the masses commenting instead of a single popular youtuber.

Well i'm sure as hell not going to waste anymore time watching this snorefest unfold.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, take that anarchy, those 15+minutes of democracy over a matter that wasn't even necessary to move the game plot made me realize how the future of this stream will be.
Democracy kicking in over every single trivial "difficult" matter turning this game into your usual "Let's play" games but with the masses commenting instead of a single popular youtuber.

Well i'm sure as hell not going to waste anymore time watching this snorefest unfold.
I can't understand this viewpoint. The mass deposit into the PC was hilarious, gatr evolution kept me at the edge of my seat, we spend about 5/6th of the time in anarchy, shit's tight. No one would watch the stream if it was democracy only cause its slow and boring. No one would watch the stream after anarchy gets stuck in a frustrating spot. No idea why people are getting so butthurt on both sides of the argument, its a chaotic game with many clashing plans and ideals, and its a lot of fun.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Johto is honestly easy enough with an overpowered starter that I would have loved to see it kept at stage one.

That being said do not doubt that every evolution is an epic moment to behold.

Damn this is moving so much faster than Pokemon Red. Though, they have a little less than double the content to complete I guess.

Damn this is moving so much faster than Pokemon Red. Though, they have a little less than double the content to complete I guess.
Did they already get past Morty? Cause that should take a bit. Although the new method does kinda suck because the mandatory democracy. I too would've liked to see totodile solo the elite four.

If i were to guesstimate the percentage of the game done at this point, i would say we would be about the same % done as if we just beat misty.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wait how the FUCK did they get a GS ball
No idea, but it's become their official new deity.

What does the GS ball do, anyway?

Edit : Since Croconaw evolved under Democracy, it looks like he's considered to side with it, unlike Bird Jesus the Anarchist. As a result, "Democronaw" is a popular nickname for him. This should be interesting.

Last edited:
Can I just point out that in the last battle against Silver, togepi whipped out an earthquake against a magnemite!!?

Metronome is actually the greatest.

Albacore

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We have a Feraligatr! Not sure how, but we do. And it only took 2 days, amazingly.

Now if only we could evolve something else.

We also have an Eevee now.

I'm hoping we release it because the stream hasn't really had any major 'incidents' so far, and because eevee drama is always cool.

Albacore

Feraligatr is poisoned, so the other team members will probably get a time to shine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)