1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by moonbound, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Celever

Celever

That is how you know you have chosen a good career
  2. Acklow

Acklow touchy uncle acklow
    is a Pre-Contributor

what about the women?
  3. Albacore

Albacore after you
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

We defeated Morty!
    Also, we just put Feraligatr in the PC and the highest leveled Pokemon on our team is now a level 22 Eevee.

The GSBall giveth and the GS Ball taketh away.
  4. ashfr

ashfr

I am neutral to both Anarchy and Democracy, but one thing I dislike about the system is that the commands for either of those(or one, as I think the system changed a bit in G/S stream? Haven't really been catching up on it) usually overwhelm directional commands(and A&B commands). It takes away just a bit.
  5. Albacore

Albacore after you
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

We've released both the Admiral and the Colonel. Coincidence?
    Yes, but watch the fandom turn TPP into an anti-war statement or something.
    Yes, the system has changed and been fixed, Democracy kicks in after every hour and in cancelled if a majority votes for Anarchy.
  6. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence nostalgic.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

isnt 30k people controlling 1 pokemon trainer sorta like having <insert major city here> all collectively controlling a drone to try to destroy what they need/want destroyed
  7. UsernameSayWha

UsernameSayWha

It was a carpentry shop. I don't think any women worked there. All the calls went straight to the owner of the place.
  8. cant say

cant say ~ a e s t h e t i c
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Battle Spot Co-Lead

I am a male receptionist and I resent what you implied about there not being any women to answer phones
    Esmeya likes this.
  9. rhinopatomus

rhinopatomus

Except the 30k are all fighting over what and how to destroy it. Or to even fight. I wouldn't mind if they spent a day at the theater dancing with the kimono girls.
  10. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

11. Albacore

Albacore after you

No, not Omelette!

Wait, did we really get 2 badges and Shuckle while I was sleeping?
  12. T-Bolt

T-Bolt

Crystal is moving forward way too fast.
  13. SergantGold

SergantGold

Imagine every two gyms as 1 gym, because thats basically the equilvilant due to Johto's horrid level scaling and gym amount
  14. Celever

Celever

GFDI democracy...
  15. X5Dragon

X5Dragon

;_;

[​IMG]
    Minwu and Albacore like this.
  16. Albacore

Albacore after you

Wow, we actually gave Shuckie a Berry. Does he turn it into Berry Juice this gen? Because that would be awesome (and completely pointless)

Poor Hoothoot has a Lagging Tail. Surprisingly, LazorGator doesn't have an item yet. I wonder what he'll end up with...
    X5Dragon likes this.
  17. Lanturn314

Lanturn314

We've been stuck in Pryce's gym since before I left for work, and now I'm home, so that's been... 8hrs+?

Also, the anarchy people seem to have the unsettling goal of releasing the Gator... I support anarchy in general, but we need to #SaveTheGator !!!
  18. Shiruba

Shiruba

has it always been "twinch" plays pokemon?
  19. Minwu

Minwu

it was most likely rodan's misdong
    X5Dragon likes this.
  20. Albacore

Albacore after you

People are calling for LazorGator's release. Why?
  21. Soul Fly

Soul Fly IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
    is a Contributor Alumnus

pkmn is never fun with overlevelled shit, especially in a piss easy region like Johto with Shit lvl scaling....

+ we have a tradition to maintain. winning the elite 4 with a shuckle would be hilarious.
  22. X5Dragon

X5Dragon

I don't like these forced propaganda, TPP has always been about random shit happening and the hilarious reactions that followed, let things be.
  23. Albacore

Albacore after you

I definitely see the logic behind it, but releasing him would make progress incredibly slow. X5Dragon is right : we should try to finish the game, and let things happen as they do.
    also he'll probably be released accidentally anyway
    Lanturn314 likes this.
  24. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence nostalgic.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

the fact people are calling for his release stops his release from happening
  25. Soul Fly

Soul Fly IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
    is a Contributor Alumnus

We need Destiny, or an eeveelution... anything.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)