Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
This wasn't managable when there was 50 people. We couldn't get past Mt. Moon.

How the fuck 8,000 people beat Misty or how 15,000 people got to Vermillion is beyond me.

So I went there to see what it was like.

It's as much of a clusterfuck as you expect and more:
edit: no one who says anything actually shows up/counts, the bot generates random names and button combinations giving the illusion people are playing. Not bad.

Last edited:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
edit: no one who says anything actually shows up/counts, the bot generates random names and button combinations giving the illusion people are playing. Not bad.
I can 1000% assure due to using the bot when there were only like 50 people in chat, that it reads chat.

There is like a 20+ second delay between the chat and the inputs (the delay gets worse and worse the more people in chat, back at 50 ppl it was like 5 seconds). Any button message that shows up on stream is long gone by the time it happens in the game. Just type a message in and wait for your name to show up, it will eventually.

I still don't know how they managed Surge's puzzle.

Oh, this happened earlier. I don't know how they did that either, but the admins came to the rescue, eventually.

Anyone have any estimates on how long they think this'll take. Honestly I could see this going on for a year or being near impossible just from the fact of dying at the elite 4 or something like that. The possibility of it healing in battle during E4 is so slim that they'll just die over and over again.

If you're overlevelled, even the E4 battle won't be too scary. Especially if they can manage to snag a Kadabra or something, one of those psychic omnisweepers. The hardest part might be the safari zone as mentioned before.

breh

強いだね
Thank god start is being blocked; most annoying shit ever.

The ledges will end eventually; it'll just take a couple hours.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Thank god start is being blocked; most annoying shit ever.

The ledges will end eventually; it'll just take a couple hours.
It's annoying that a simple game on the internet can't run without trolls though... I guess tomorrow I'll get to play this a little bit calmer when all of you Americans are in bed and it's just European and maybe Australians there. :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)