Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We defeated Morty!
Also, we just put Feraligatr in the PC and the highest leveled Pokemon on our team is now a level 22 Eevee.

The GSBall giveth and the GS Ball taketh away.

I am neutral to both Anarchy and Democracy, but one thing I dislike about the system is that the commands for either of those(or one, as I think the system changed a bit in G/S stream? Haven't really been catching up on it) usually overwhelm directional commands(and A&B commands). It takes away just a bit.

Albacore

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We've released both the Admiral and the Colonel. Coincidence?
Yes, but watch the fandom turn TPP into an anti-war statement or something.
I am neutral to both Anarchy and Democracy, but one thing I dislike about the system is that the commands for either of those(or one, as I think the system changed a bit in G/S stream? Haven't really been catching up on it) usually overwhelm directional commands(and A&B commands). It takes away just a bit.
Yes, the system has changed and been fixed, Democracy kicks in after every hour and in cancelled if a majority votes for Anarchy.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Yes, but watch the fandom turn TPP into an anti-war statement or something.
isnt 30k people controlling 1 pokemon trainer sorta like having <insert major city here> all collectively controlling a drone to try to destroy what they need/want destroyed

isnt 30k people controlling 1 pokemon trainer sorta like having <insert major city here> all collectively controlling a drone to try to destroy what they need/want destroyed
Except the 30k are all fighting over what and how to destroy it. Or to even fight. I wouldn't mind if they spent a day at the theater dancing with the kimono girls.

Albacore

No, not Omelette!

Wait, did we really get 2 badges and Shuckle while I was sleeping?

Albacore

Wow, we actually gave Shuckie a Berry. Does he turn it into Berry Juice this gen? Because that would be awesome (and completely pointless)

Poor Hoothoot has a Lagging Tail. Surprisingly, LazorGator doesn't have an item yet. I wonder what he'll end up with...

We've been stuck in Pryce's gym since before I left for work, and now I'm home, so that's been... 8hrs+?

Also, the anarchy people seem to have the unsettling goal of releasing the Gator... I support anarchy in general, but we need to #SaveTheGator !!!

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
pkmn is never fun with overlevelled shit, especially in a piss easy region like Johto with Shit lvl scaling....

+ we have a tradition to maintain. winning the elite 4 with a shuckle would be hilarious.

I don't like these forced propaganda, TPP has always been about random shit happening and the hilarious reactions that followed, let things be.

Albacore

I definitely see the logic behind it, but releasing him would make progress incredibly slow. X5Dragon is right : we should try to finish the game, and let things happen as they do.
also he'll probably be released accidentally anyway

pkmn is never fun with overlevelled shit, especially in a piss easy region like Johto with Shit lvl scaling....

+ we have a tradition to maintain. winning the elite 4 with a shuckle would be hilarious.
First Stream-Bird Jesus and Zapdos- overleveled as fuck- MESSAIAH WORSHIP WORHSIP FUCK ME BIRD JESUS

Second Stream- Lazergator - overleveled as fuck - Release him he ruined the stream

/twitch

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
its because he's our starter pkmn and we never really gave anyone else a chance

but sorry for bringing logic into this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)