Tyler422's Report of the VGC in Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, glad to see you did well. That new yorker,Adam. I hated every last thing about him.I made a promise that no matter what I got, if I went against him, I just had to shut his little mouth up. And I ended up going against him, and beat him :D. He started whining about not winning.
Props to you, nice team.

Well done on getting to the finalists stage mate, and thank god you got selected, glad to see all of our NB practice paid off!

Wow, I'm surprised they didn't DQ the kid for looking at your Pokes. The only thing I can compare this to is tournaments for the M:tG trading card game, and in pretty much any organized tournament something as blatant as that would be an instant disqualification.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
good job on getting into the top 16!

You look just like my friend-are you half haiwia, half asian?
Thanks. I think I'm like Irish and German or something.

Hey, glad to see you did well. That new yorker,Adam. I hated every last thing about him.I made a promise that no matter what I got, if I went against him, I just had to shut his little mouth up. And I ended up going against him, and beat him :D. He started whining about not winning.
Props to you, nice team.

Yeah, Adam was very annoying. I'm glad you beat him. If you look on my facebook I have pics of Alakapimp battling you.

Well done on getting to the finalists stage mate, and thank god you got selected, glad to see all of our NB practice paid off!
Thanks for all that practice. I'm glad it paid off! :naughty:

Wow, I'm surprised they didn't DQ the kid for looking at your Pokes. The only thing I can compare this to is tournaments for the M:tG trading card game, and in pretty much any organized tournament something as blatant as that would be an instant disqualification.
Yeah all they did was say thats not your side and he walked on over to his side.

Rofl@high pitched "That's not my team!" =P

You did pretty well, anyway. Got to the same stage as me at London, but I lost to Sadman who won it.

Also rofl@40-year-old guy playing as a girl, it's always funny when old guys play as the girl character.

Rofl@high pitched "That's not my team!" =P

You did pretty well, anyway. Got to the same stage as me at London, but I lost to Sadman who won it.

Also rofl@40-year-old guy playing as a girl, it's always funny when old guys play as the girl character.
I do just because I can't stand that retarded hat on the guy character.

Nice pictures T422, I think I see Imawario in a few of them. He was Alakapimp's opponent just after the Sweet 16 started. All in all, good story. I laughed at the part about Marriland's hack check. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)