Type Optimisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon: Watchog
Type:

BST: 95 / 75 / 75 / 120 / 75 / 130 (BST: 570)
Abilities: Scrappy, Sheer Force, Tinted Lens
New Moves: Hyper Voice, Wish, Tri Attack
Removed Moves: N/A
Justification/Niche: Very high speed and a good special attack stat along with lots of coverage moves allows this Watchog to be a powerful and somewhat unpredictable special attacker. It has a wide movepool with things like Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Z-Hypnosis, Nasty Plot, Hyper Voice, and Super Fang, plus three great abilities. Scrappy allows it to hit everything with Normal/Fighting coverage, Sheer Force boosts the power of most of its non-STAB attacks, and Tinted Lens allows it to spam just a few attacks to hit everything. Overall, Normal-typing isn't really good offensively or defensively, so Watchog often has to rely on coverage to force opponents out.

Pokemon: Heatmor
Type:
/

BST: 80 / 125 / 80 / 80 / 80 / 125 (BST: 570)
Abilities: Flash Fire, Moxie, Skill Link
New Moves: Bullet Seed, Tail Slap, Dragon Dance
Justification/Niche: A fast physical attacker with moderate bulk, Heatmor can be a scary threat with Skill Link and Bullet Seed, Tail Slap, and Fire Lash (not boosted by Skill Link but the guaranteed Def drops can be useful). Fire/Grass/Normal coverage hits everything except for Fire/Ghost and Ghost/Dragon types. It also now has Dragon Dance to boost its highest stats further. Flash Fire and Moxie are there but Skill Link is really the best ability here. Be careful with Tail Slap's 85% accuracy though, and the typing leaves it vulnerable to hazards, priority moves like Aqua Jet and Mach Punch, and all-too-common Earthquakes. And yes Heatmor does have a tail.

Pokemon: Wormadam-Trash
Type:
/

BST: 115 / 105 / 130 / 60 / 135 / 25 (BST: 570)
Abilities: Sturdy, Sap Sipper, Filter
New Moves: Recover, Curse, Rapid Spin
Removed Moves: Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Venoshock
Justification/Niche: Extremely slow but extremely bulky with access to Recover and Curse to boost its usable Attack stat and Defense. Gyro Ball hits hard due to its low speed, though it also has Iron Head for consistent damage. Rapid Spin removes hazards from your side. Sturdy allows it to survive any one hit from full, allowing it to set up Stealth Rock reliably. Sap Sipper gives it an extra immunity while protecting it from Spore and Leech Seed. Filter increases its resilience against super effective attacks. However, as bulky as Wormadam-Trash is, it has a 4x Fighting-type weakness and weaknesses to Fire and Ground, and it is vulnerable to Taunt.

Last edited:
Pokemon: Purugly
Type: Normal
Old Stats: 71 / 82 / 64 / 64 / 59 / 112 (452 BST)
New Stats: 80 (+9) / 125 (+43) / 65 (+1) / 45 (-19) / 65 (+6) / 150 (+38) (530 BST)
Abilities: Fluffy / Stakeout / Scrappy
New Moves: Wild Charge, Close Combat, Swords Dance
Justification/Niche: Honestly not feeling it on this one, so I'll keep this one brief. Purugly functions similarly to a more offensively built Kitsunoh (a CAPmon), with the ability to be an extremely potent revenge killer and pivoter as well as having offensive potential. With Scrappy Frustration and Close Combat, little wants to directly take a hit from it, off that beautiful 125 base Attack. Fluffy and Stakeout are a bit more niche, Fluffy giving her strong survivability from physical hits even with her extremely poor bulk, while Stakeout punishes switches extremely hard. Wild Charge helps out fix coverage issues due to a lack of moves in general and lets her hit bulky Waters decently, and Swords Dance allows you to have punching power ala 6th gen Talonflame before fleeing with U-Turn. Stats are given a complete overhaul since standard Purugly is garbage.

Old submission, had to scrap because can't use Eviolite apparently.

Pokemon: Loudred
Old Stats: 84 / 71 / 43 / 71 / 43 / 48 (360 BST)
New Stats: 105 (+21) / 90 (+19) / 90 (+47) / 115 (+44) / 90 (+47) / 35 (-13) (525 BST)
Abilities: Scrappy / Regenerator / Soundproof (HA)
New Moves: Thunderbolt, Slack Off
Justification/Niche: The Porygon2 of this duo. With strong bulk, access to Regenerator and Scrappy, Boomburst for huge damage, and the ability to wield Eviolite for added bulk, he becomes a bit of a monster. Thunderbolt rounds out special coverage, and Slack Off gives recovery for him. He's rather slow, and gets punished by the myraid of fighting types roaming around (Hariyama cough cough), but he's fat enough to do his job well. He, in essence, is a Porygon2 in STABmons; Boomburst, carries recovery, very similar stat spread, and fat. He doesn't set up trick room but appreciates it, and unlike Porygon2, has the moveset to possibly go mixed.

Pokemon: Exploud
Type: Normal/Fire
Old Stats: 104 / 91 / 63 / 91 / 73 / 68 (490 BST)
New Stats: 90 (-14) / 90 (-1) / 75 (+12) / 135 (+44) / 75 (+2) / 105 (+37) (570 BST)
Abilities: Scrappy / Adaptability / Soundproof (HA)
New Moves: Thunderbolt, Slack Off, Fake Out
Justification/Niche: This is an A N G E R E D boi. Fire STAB is super useful with a huge Special Attack, spamming Boomburst and Fire Blast becomes massively easier. Scrappy is still there for just clicking Boomburst, while Adaptability increases damage rather than screwing Ghosts. With Fire STAB, the only type that can really reliably wall those STABs are Rocks, who lose out to Focus Blast or Surf. If you only carry Fire Blast for STAB, Thunderbolt is very helpful for taking out Water types like Suicune. Fake Out is neat as a priority revenge option, and with Scrappy little can end this flinching goodness. Just be wary that his bulk, while comparable to current Exploud, is still pretty terrible.

Pokemon: Aggron
Type: Steel/Normal
Old Stats: 70 / 110 / 180 / 60 / 60 / 50 (530 BST)
New Stats: 85 (+15) / 125 (+15) / 180 / 40 (-20) / 80 (+20) / 60 (+10) (570 BST)
Abilities: Rock Head / Sturdy / Tough Claws (HA)
New Moves: Shore Up, Swords Dance, Wild Charge
Justification/Niche: Having access to Recovery is the main part of how I increase Aggron's viability, and we'll do the pain train once more. Rock Head is still here, for Double Edge recoil as well as Head Smash, if you want to still run that. Sturdy's also great for surviving the same hits it wouldn't have beforehand, although a largely improved special bulk in HP/SpDef increases is nice.

But nobody cares for that anymore. Everyone cares for the OFFENSE. Rock Head Wild Charge, Double-Edge, and Head Smash dent just about anything you need them to, and if those options don't work, an Elemental Punch, Focus Punch, or Earthquake will do enough damage themselves. Swords Dance is a better option than Curse, now just giving you flat Speed to help yourself to. After one Swords Dance, previous Counters become semi-reliable Checks. After two, and a Swords Dance...

...here's an accurate gif explaining how Aggron works.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor

Pokemon: Snorlax
Type:

BST: 160 / 130 / 70 / 30 / 130 / 50 (BST: 570)
Abilities: Poison Heal | Thick Fat | Sheer Force (HA)
New Moves: Swords Dance, Slack Off, Bulk Up
Justification/Niche: G-Luke's favorite Pokémon unfortunately resides in RU does to unable to heal itself despite its impressive bulk, and the power creed had caught up which makes Snorlax's Attack much less impressive. To add insult to injury, more viable Fighting-type, including the fast and hard-hitting Primeape and the walking fortress that is Hariyama, will make me to think something to help Snorlax to catch up despite the current situation. Here's the deal; Snorlax's enhanced Attack and Special Defense allows him to take down many Special Attacking threats and unlike Blissey or Chansey, he is not afraid to fight back. The Ability Poison Heal and the move Slack Off allows him to live longer, and Swords Dance will be his much needed boost, but if you were afraid that its Defense will still pose a problem, then you can use Bulk Up (or Curse if you intend to run a Trick Room team). It kept Thick Fat to fend off Ice-type and Fire-type, but Sheer Force can be useful for more offensive approach as it powers up Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt and Fire Punch which hurts Landorus-T, many many Fighting-types (don't expect it to OHKO Hariyama with that) and Skarmory/Celesteela, respectively.

Pokemon: Darmanitan
Type:

BST: 110 / 140 / 55 / 110 / 55 / 100 (BST: 570)
Abilities: Sheer Force | No Guard | Zen Mode (HA)
New Moves: Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Recover
Justification/Niche: Darmanitan is decent in UU, but the Zen Mode had little to no use does to conflicting mindset between the two forms. The increased Special Attack allows it to at least allows Darmanitan to toy with its Special Moves and make use of its Zen Mode without too much sacrifices. But you don't have to use Zen Mode; its newfound No Guard allows Zen Headbutt, Fire Blast, Focus Blast and Stone Edge to hit correctly, while Sheer Force is kept to make sure the former three moves hit harder. And it also get a better speed of 100, but its bulk of the normal form remains untouched, which means a Super Effective move will be too much. It can run Choice Scarf as a potent revenge killer though.

(I originally going to pick Porygon-Z for Normal/Steel... but I do not wanted to make it into Uber-worthy, so I will not risk it.)

Pokemon: Lickilicky
Type:

BST: 140 / 110 / 135 / 40 / 85 / 60 (BST: 570)
Abilities: Prankster | Oblivious | Cloud Nine (HA)
New Moves: Recover, Bullet Punch, Taunt
Justification/Niche: This Lickilicky, despite crippling weakness of Fighting-type, will play the opposite of Snorlax in term of defense; take out Physical threats. Prankster can also be used for quick Recover and Taunt to quickly shut down non-Dark-type stalls, and Cloud Nine may help to deal with Water rain team (unless if such team in question have a Mega Swampert). Its Steel-type, the move Curse to raise its Attack and Defense and the lowering Speed from the same move will make a viable user of Gyro Ball, and Lickilicky will not be afraid to use Earthquake, Power Whip/Ice Punch and Zen Headbutt as coverage moves. Even with Prankster + Recovery, its Special Defense is nowhere as solid and can quickly be worn down by Super Effective Special Moves, and it can still drop like a fly shall it attempts to fight a Fighting-type, even with increased Defense (especially because Unaware Hariyama can beat the hell out of that!), and a priority move Mach Punch can ruin its day. But those who cannot fight back, especially those who fight on the Physical side, will have its own day ruined instead.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Reserving Linoone, Pyroar and Porygon2 for Normal, Normal/Fire and Normal/Steel respectively

Pokemon: Komala
Type:
Normal
BST: 110 Hp (+45)/130 Atk (+15)/90 SpD (+15)/50 SpA (-25)/110 SpD (+15)/80 Spe (+15)=570 BST (+75)
Abilities:
C O M A T O S E
New Moves: Slack Off, Drain Punch, Knock Off
Justification/Niche: Remember the hype we had because the unique ability of this lil guy and its access to rapid spin? Well that hype died and now we all know that komala is shit. Well lets fix that. One of the thinks that made komala to suck, it was its lack of instant recovery options and shitty bulk; well, now it has a great form of recover on Slack Off and pretty well rounded 110/90/110 bulk. It also doesn't lack offensive presence thanks to its high 130 Attack and access to new coverage options on Drain Punch and Knock Off. And then you remember that it has access to one of the best abilities ever: Comatose, wich makes it inmune to things like Toxic, W-O-W or Taunt.
Sample moveset: (optional)

Pokemon: Typhlosion
BST:
90 Hp (+12)/70 Atk (-14)/85 Def (+7)/130 SpA (+21)/85 SpD (+0)/110 Spe (+10)=570 BST (+36)
Abilities:
Scrappy/Mold Breaker/Sheer Force
New Moves: BOOMBURST (because, well, its name it's literally Typhoon + Explosion), Earth Power, Dark Pulse.
Justification/Niche: Well, as almost every damm competitive player knows, Typhlosion is just sh*t because its heaviliy outclassed by almost any other fire mon. Well, one of the things that make Typh so forgettable is the fact that it doesn't have a secondary STAB move. Well, now its secondary STAB will be fire because STAB boosted damm Boomburst is just too good to not use. It now also has 3 new cool abilities: Scrappy (for Boomburst Spam), Mold Breaker (uhhhhh) and Sheer Force (spamming Sheer Force boosted Fire Blasts can be as fun as Scrappy BoomSpam).

Pokemon: Zangoose
Type: Normal/Steel
BST:
90 Hp (+17)/130 Atk (+15)/80 Def (+20)/60 SpA/80 SpD (+20)/130 Spe (+40)=570 BST (+112)
Abilities:
Defiant/Guts/Tough Claws
New Moves: Bullet Punch/Meteor Smash/Drain Punch
Removed Moves: Giga Drain
Justification/Niche: Its new typing is because, well, look at those claws. Anyways, by the competitive side this thing is a MONSTER, being the fastest Belly Drum abuser ever. While its typing isn't that good offensibly, it has great abilities and movepool to compensate: great coverage options like Close Combat and Knock Off, access to priority on Quick Attack and Bullet Punch, great offensive abilities on Defiant (click Defog pls), Guts (sorry Zangoose, now you cannot auto-Poison u) and Tough Claws (i just don't know why it didn't have this before).
Now this guy is the wallbreaker/sweeper it always wanted to be :]

Last edited:
Pokemon: Chatot
BST: 56(-20)/119(+54)/45/117(+25)/42/151(+60) (530)
Abilities: Blaze, Own Tempo, Heatproof
New Moves: Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Sword Dance
Removed Moves: Chatter
Justification/Niche: This version of Chatot is a super offensive pokemon with a wet paper bag for defense. Chatot main niche is to be a fast wallbreaker. It have access to nasty plot and boomburst. An added fire typing make it more of a threat since it can’t be walled by steel types. This pokemon can run a physical set or mixed also but its best set may be its special set.

Pokemon: Delcatty
BST: 70/95(+30)/125(+60)/95(+40)/95(+40)/90 (570)
Abilities: Steelworker
New Moves: Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Shift Gear
Justification/Niche: A bulky pokemon with pretty good offensive and speed. It can run many sets due to its versatility. It is still weak to fighting, which is one of its biggest its drawbacks. This Delcatty still can deal decent damage if it not running attack evs due to its new ability Steelworker.

Pokemon: Arcanine
BST: 90/110(+40)/80/100(-50)/80/95(+20)
Abilities: Intimidate, Flash Fire, Scrappy
New moves: Explosion
Removed Moves: Wild Charge
Justification/Niche: This Arcanine has a BST of 565, but too the point: With its drasticly higher Attack and more Speed this can realy sweep teams with stab E-speed before they can do anything about it. Oh what did you say? A ghost type: Scrappy. Oh a steel type? Flare Blitz, Rock types are a problem though, but you can always explode yourself with stab.

Pokemon: Bibarel
BST: 79(+41)/85/60(+55)/55/60(+55)/71(+9)
Abilities: Simple
New Moves: Cosmic Power, Leech Seed
Removed Moves: Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Yawn
Justification/Niche: This Bibarel has a BST of 570, this is an amazing wall for these reasons: Cosmic Power + Simple, Leech Seed for healing, A lot more bulk, And you can use Toxic because this isn't realy made for attacking, if you come across a Stell or Poison type you may use Stomping Tantrum.

Pokemon: Magnezone
BST: 70(-15)/70(-30)/115(-10)/130(+35)/90/60(+50)
Abilities: Magnet Pull, Sturdy, Serene Grace
New Moves: Moonblast
Removed Moves: Magnet Rise, Lock-On
Justification/Niche: This Magnezone has a BST of 570, I hope this doesn't belong in Ubers because this is awesome, We have a special sweeper that hits hard with Flash Cannon and Serene Grace + Tri Attack with Stab is so deadly, I have Moonblast on this for Fighting types and for Serene Grace of course.

Pokemon: Arcanine
BST: 90/110(+40)/80/100(-50)/80/95(+20)
Abilities: Intimidate, Flash Fire, Scrappy
New moves: Explosion
Removed Moves: Wild Charge
Justification/Niche: This Arcanine has a BST of 565, but too the point: With its drasticly higher Attack and more Speed this can realy sweep teams with stab E-speed before they can do anything about it. Oh what did you say? A ghost type: Scrappy. Oh a steel type? Flare Blitz, Rock types are a problem though, but you can always explode yourself with stab.

Pokemon: Bibarel
Abilities: Simple
New Moves: Cosmic Power, Leech Seed
Removed Moves: Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Yawn
Justification/Niche: This Bibarel has a BST of 570, this is an amazing wall for these reasons: Cosmic Power + Simple, Leech Seed for healing, A lot more bulk, And you can use Toxic because this isn't realy made for attacking, if you come across a Stell or Poison type you may use Stomping Tantrum.

Pokemon: Magnezone
Abilities: Magnet Pull, Sturdy, Serene Grace
New Moves: Moonblast
Removed Moves: Magnet Rise, Lock-On
Justification/Niche: This Magnezone has a BST of 570, I hope this doesn't belong in Ubers because this is awesome, We have a special sweeper that hits hard with Flash Cannon and Serene Grace + Tri Attack with Stab is so deadly, I have Moonblast on this for Fighting types and for Serene Grace of course.
Hey, welcome to Type Optimisation! Sorry, but Arcanine was already done before.

Ah my mistake excuse me i don't realy go through all those pages and i'm pretty new to these things.
Oh and thank you!
First off, welcome to Type Optimization, a thread that gets way less attention than it truly deserves!

And second, you can see all of the currently accepted submissions for previous slates as the second or third message on the first page - you'll see it start off with Lycanroc, Bastiodon, and Emboar, and just keep scrolling to check for mons that people have already used.

Also, for ease of reading, changing the BST to read of what the new stats are (or, as I do, listing the old stats compared to the new ones) will make reading your submissions much easier.

Bibarel:
to
New Stats: 120 (+41) / 85 / 115 (+55) / 55 / 115 (+55) / 80 (+9) (570 BST)

Magnezone:
to
New Stats: 55 (-15) / 40 (-30) / 105 (-10) / 165 (+35) / 90 / 110 (+50) (570 BST)

You can keep it as is if you like, but at least I had some problems reading your stats on all three of those.

And, once again, welcome to Type Optimization.

Welcome Arno64!

Also I guess I probably forgot to actually make a rule when it first started but I was sort of expecting the submissions to be only fully evolved pokemon so you're not relying too much on the Eviolite and we're trying to make do with the strengths/weaknesses of the type and I feel the Eviolite skews this. So G-Luke I think it would be better to just make it Porygon-Z instead? I mean you're free to change the stats around to be more like Porygon2 so the main difference will just be the design.

Also, I mean extra points for creativity PrincessGardevoir but I having stat and ability changes on both Exploud and Loudred feels like a more than one submission....err a submission and a half? I like your enthusiasm though! I just think it's fairer if everyone just does one simple submission.

Also going to make WIP Normal/Steel Lickilicky

G-Luke

Welcome Arno64!

Also I guess I probably forgot to actually make a rule when it first started but I was sort of expecting the submissions to be only fully evolved pokemon so you're not relying too much on the Eviolite and we're trying to make do with the strengths/weaknesses of the type and I feel the Eviolite skews this. So G-Luke I think it would be better to just make it Porygon-Z instead? I mean you're free to change the stats around to be more like Porygon2 so the main difference will just be the design.

Also, I mean extra points for creativity PrincessGardevoir but I having stat and ability changes on both Exploud and Loudred feels like a more than one submission....err a submission and a half? I like your enthusiasm though! I just think it's fairer if everyone just does one simple submission.

Also going to make WIP Normal/Steel Lickilicky
Sure

:x

I mean... the point of my submission also wasn't to necessarily have them to be a 'complex' submission.
Merely trying to go ahead and experiment a bit but whatever.

I'll probably fling Loudred in the trash, then.

I don't see any Skuntank that won so if i am allowed to make a new Normal/Fire type then.....

Pokemon: Skuntank
New Stats: 90 (-13) / 150 (+57) / 80 (+13) / 50 (-21) / 80 (+19) / 115 (+31) (565 BST)
Abilities: Stench, Aftermath, Scrappy
New Moves: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed
Removed Moves: Night Slash, Flamethrower
Justification/Niche: With its drasticly higher Attack and more Speed this can realy sweep teams with stab E-speed before they can do anything about it. Oh what did you say? A Ghost type: Scrappy. Oh a steel type? Flare Blitz, Rock types are a problem though, but you can always explode yourself with stab.

So yeah if i'm allowed too then this is my Normal/Fire one.
And sorry PrincessGardevoir, i hope that this is easier to read.

Last edited:
I don't see any Skuntank that won so if i am allowed to make a new Normal/Fire type then.....

Pokemon: Skuntank
New Stats: 103 (-13) /93 (+57) /67 (+13) /71 (-21) /61 (+19) /84 (+31) (565 BST)
Abilities: Stench, Aftermath, Scrappy
New Moves: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed
Removed Moves: Night Slash, Flamethrower
Justification/Niche: With its drasticly higher Attack and more Speed this can realy sweep teams with stab E-speed before they can do anything about it. Oh what did you say? A Ghost type: Scrappy. Oh a steel type? Flare Blitz, Rock types are a problem though, but you can always explode yourself with stab.

So yeah if i'm allowed too then this is my Normal/Fire one.
And sorry PrincessGardevoir, i hope that this is easier to read.

Close but not quite;

What you have listed is their base stat (so, Skuntank's starting HP of 103 base) and then the change (-13). However, when just skimming over it, it's difficult to tell exactly what stats you have. So, if we have newer people coming in (ala yourself) and looking to do voting, they'll have a hard time reading your stats and might ignore your post, when you're making Skuntank into a flaming fart machine. Ngl that makes me want to vote for it alone BUTTTTTTT

...goddamnit thats a pun

But I'm in a jovial mood, so here ya go; a quick fix.

New Stats: 103 (-13) /93 (+57) /67 (+13) /71 (-21) /61 (+19) /84 (+31) (565 BST)
to
New Stats: 90 (-13) / 150 (+57) / 80 (+13) / 50 (-21) / 80 (+19) / 115 (+31) (565 BST)

You can copypaste these when editing previous posts (should be the bottom left of them, 'Edit') and change them out, along with the previous ones.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone

Pokemon:
Blacephalon
BST: 53 / 151(+24) / 53 / 151 / 53(-26) / 109(+2)
Abilities: Beast Boost/Magic Guard/Reckless
New Moves: Head Charge, Head Smash, Flare Blitz
Justification/Niche: A hyper-offense mon would benefit greatly from Normal/Fire, since it's a defensively weak type but good offensively. Blacephalon is the right mon for the job. Magic Guard prevents the crippling Stealth Rock weakness, and also prevents Blacephalon's Mind Blown from doing damage to itself. Reckless makes it even stronger, boosting STAB Flare Blitz and STAB Head Charge but makes it even more fragile (doesn't boost Mind Blown also). Beast Boost can be used same as normal Blacephalon.
Physical Cleaner
Blacephalon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Head Charge
- Head Smash
- Flare Blitz
- Trick / Explosion
This thing can't take out more than 2 Pokemon in one match because of its huge recoil damage, but when it uses a move, something's going to die for sure.

Mixed Wallbreaker
Blacephalon @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Mind Blown
- Head Charge
- Knock Off / Pain Split
- Taunt
Resisted Mind Blown does more damage than neutral coverage. Taunt cripples walls, allowing Head Charge to 2HKO special walls like Chansey and Toxapex before they recover HP. Knock Off or Pain Split can be used as utility since the other moves won't reach the same level of damage as STAB Mind Blown/Head Charge.

G-Luke

Pokémon: Linoone
BST: 108 HP / 115 Atk / 81 Def / 75 SpA / 66 SpD / 125 Spe [BST:570]
(+30 HP +45 Atk +20 Def +25 SpA +5 SpD +25 Spe)
Abilities: Tough Claws / Gluttony / Mold Breaker
New Moves: Drain Punch, Knock Off
Justification/Niche: WIP

Pokemon: Pyroar
New Typing: Normal/Fire
BST: 86 HP / 68 Atk / 72 Def / 129 SpA / 66 SpD / 116 Spe [BST:530]
(+20 SpA +10 Spe)
Abilities: Scrappy / Intimidate / Mold Breaker
New Moves: Boomburst, Slack Off, Nasty Plot
Justification/Niche: WIP

Pokemon: Klinklang
BST: 85 / 120 / 115 / 60 / 80 / 110
Abilities: Flash Fire / Technician / Scrappy
New Moves: Extremespeed, Spikes, Rapid Spin
Justification/Niche: Fast, physical Steel type sweeper. Find a time to set up Shift Gear and sweep. Gear Grind goes with Technician. Flash Fire if you prefer burn immunity while setting up, while Steel type makes it immune to non-Corrosion poison. If you want, it can go the utility route with Rapid Spin and Spikes- Steel type resists rocks and Scrappy means Rapid Spin isn't walled by Ghosts.

Pokemon: Furfrou
BST: 75 / 60 / 60 / 120 / 100 / 125
Abilities: Fur Coat / Moldbreaker / Dazzling
New Moves: Boomburst, Calm Mind, Slack Off
Justification/Niche: Finally Furfrou has recovery, beefed up Special Defense and Special Attack. The stats allow it become a Calm Minder. Boomburst/Surf/Dark Pulse has fairly solid coverage. Moldbreaker can be chosen so Boomburst isn't walled by Soundproof and Surf isn't walled by Water Absorb, while Dazzling allows it to stop priority- which most of them are physical.

Last edited:
Voting is now open!

Please use this format and remember to have a vote for each category and remember, you can't vote for yourself. Anyone can vote though!

Normal: Member's Pokemon
Normal/Fire: Member's Pokemon
Normal/Steel: Member's Pokemon

Voting ends on the 12th of December

Can't believe I missed the slate where I wanted to submit Exploud... I'm so dumb... Either way, lemme vote at least:

Normal: Gojiratar's Komala
Normal / Fire: Origin0's Heatmor
Normal / Steel: Gojiratar's Zangoose

Normal: Samtendo09’s Snorlax
Normal / Fire: PrincessGardevoir’s Exploud
Normal / Steel: Gojiratar’s Zangoose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)