Type Restriction Tournament II - Round Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Type Restriction Tournament Gets It Together

Round Three
Round Two
Round One
Originally hosted by Justinawe
General Tournament Rules

Standard Rules:

Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
OHKO Clause
Species Clause
Timer Clause

No Drizzleswim
No Ubers may be used
The winner of each match must save the battle log or replay and PM it to me.

Special Rules:

Each round there will be a restriction as to what types of Pokemon each team can have. You must build your team according to that restriction and PM it to me for verification.

Example:
~Water
~Water
~Fire
~Fire
~Ground
~Ground

They are in no particular order (in this example, your lead does not have to be a Water-type).
Dual-type Pokemon can count for whichever type you like.
If a player in this situation decides to use Swampert, he can choose whether it counts as a Water-type or a Ground-type (participants must specify this in the PM containing their team).

Round Four Restrictions

• Psychic
  • Psychic
  • Psychic
  • Electric
  • Electric
  • Electric

Round Four Pairings

Jayde vs CrashinBoomBang
Eo Ut Mortus vs obina.
BROStime vs The Unlucky one
Fabulous but lazy vs ~GreenCore
Soulwind vs Jcpdragonx
.Robert vs ModestGarchomp

Underlined names indicate the person has sent in their team for verification
Bold indicates winner of match

Deadline for Teams to be sent in: March 13th
Deadline for Matches to be completed: March 16th

Kennen

dont you worry child
Jayde vs CrashinBoomBang
shartruce2 vs obina.
BROStime vs The Unlucky one
Fabulous but lazy vs ~GreenCore Y U DO DIS FEITCRACHERS
Soulwind vs Jcpdragonx
.Robert vs ModestGarchomp

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Forgot to post, but shartruce and I scheduled our R3 match for later today, so requesting a short extension to get it done.

why was Jcpdragonx given the activity win? check our vms. ive been way more active than him. only thing he did was pm me at random times when i was afk asking for a game. when we schedule a game the dude tells me he has to leave...

an extension seems reasonable

gonna save time and say my opponent and i arent going to be able to play. after the extension was granted we have had no time to battle due to our timezone conflicts, as is seen by our vms.

hax'd the everloving shit out of BROStime. Scarf Melo also did work again... not really gg but what can you do. won fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)