Tyranitar (2/3)

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
For the DD set I think the best spread would be 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208+ Spe

Jolly 208 Spe hits a jump point + speed creeps anything trying to speed Greninja at +1 and Noivern, nothing important comes from added speed because you don't outspeed mega mane after mega evolving anyways even at 252+ while base 130 aren't worth outspeeding because Jolteon, Aerodactyl, and Crobat aren't doing too much.
Shaymin-Sky and Mega Gengar are pretty big targets that are beaten at +1 max. Beating those two is a good enough reason to fully invest in Speed.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i swear on all that is good if i dont have at least one of my writeups done by this week then ill give you permission to demod me

i swear on all that is good if i dont have at least one of my writeups done by this week then ill give you permission to demod me
brb taking mods :p btw if you just wanna just write up the scarf set (and maybe one other) along with the rest of the tags i'd be fine calling it a day there since the other two sets are meh.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
brb taking mods :p btw if you just wanna just write up the scarf set (and maybe one other) along with the rest of the tags i'd be fine calling it a day there since the other two sets are meh.
still got a day friend. and yeah ill do that then, i havent seen ddtar or bulky ttar at all this gen

o do you count sundays as the end of the week? I've always counted them as the beginning of a new week :>

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
o do you count sundays as the end of the week? I've always counted them as the beginning of a new week :>
to me the week ends when it's been more than 7 days since i initially made that post. but yeah sundays are the end of a week anyways, dunno where you're from

just send this to GP so the set can get onsite asap. Just let the gp team know we have permission from ogles to keep it in skeleton form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)