am interested in:

Male Jolly Telepathy Ralts (shiny)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot : Cyander 28321

Memento, Destiny Bond, Skill Swap, Shadow Sneak
Bred by me, hatched by Cyander
Semi Redis
&
Female Timid Trace Hp Ground Ralts (shiny)
31/08/31/30/30/31
Ot : Fede 19813

Confuse Ray, Memento, Destiny Bond, Skill Swap
Bred by me, hatched by Federico Gaeta
Semi Redis

I'd like to offer these two shinies which I did not see on your shinies list:

Joltik - quick ball - male - pentagon - shiny
Compoundeyes
Timid
31/31/30/31/31/31
Ot: Cameron 28414
*just barely missed HP Ice :(
*traded to me by acam333
&
Chespin - dusk ball - male - pentagon - shiny
Bulletproof
Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ot: Jay 16065
Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
*traded to me by Luck O' the Irish

let me know if you're interested :) I also have a flawless 5IV female Tirtouga in a Net Ball, or female HA Alomomola in a Dream Ball I could breed you those, and more.

Last edited:
I'll breed you a flawless Nest East Sea Storm Drain Bold Shellos(with these EMS: Mirror Coat, Clear Smog, Yawn, Stockpile) for your Shiny Dodou?

I'll breed you a flawless Nest East Sea Storm Drain Bold Shellos(with these EMS: Mirror Coat, Clear Smog, Yawn, Stockpile) for your Shiny Dodou?
um val please check your boxes I gave you that doduo in january... TyVip submitted that mon for that month's TOTMC giveaway

Hmm, I will check that then (forgetful of me).

Oh, yep - looks like I have it. Thanks vzxt.

Hang on a moment TyVip , I'll choose another 'mon and make sure this time I check for it better :P.
if you want breedables by any chance, check my trophies box too because some of the shinies/cool balls in there i don't have it listed .

I'm assuming you'd breed off what's in your Trophy Case? I'd like a Quick Ball Feebas if that's okay :).
The feebas has Haze, Dragon Pulse, and Mirror Coat as egg moves . Is that alright ?
Not really, i usually have parents pokemon to breed off of. Sometimes i have stocks because i'm old and i don't do static ESV, i grabbed 15-30 eggs and check the ESV .

The feebas has Haze, Dragon Pulse, and Mirror Coat as egg moves . Is that alright ?
Not really, i usually have parents pokemon to breed off of. Sometimes i have stocks because i'm old and i don't do static ESV, i grabbed 15-30 eggs and check the ESV .
That's fine :). I'll start breeding your Shellos shortly.

Update

->

Male Adamant Sheer Force Totodile
31/31/31/16/31/31
Ot : Jasonguy 58806
Ancient Power, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Crunch
Bred by me, hatched by legoguy40004

->

Female Jolly Keen Eye Glameow
31/31/31/9/31/31
Ot : April 52975
Bite, Fake Tears, Last Resort, Assurance
Bred by me, hatched by Mayor_Hikari

->

Female Adamant Prankster Purrloin
31/31/31/22/31/31
Ot : 빵 굽는 사람 15945
Feint Attack, Encore, Covet, Yawn
Bred by me, hatched by fire_Damage

->
->

Male Impish Intimidate Sandile
31/31/31/6/31/31
Ot : Xen 47402
Pursuit, Counter, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
Bred by me, hatched by Xen

Reactions: Xen
Willing to trade my dignity for that Arceus!

Also, I have a Coro Ray code. Would you be interested in SRing it? You'd get to keep a clone if you like.

Huh I have an amuara code I can offer for the arceus and rayquaza and I have anything else on my thread. Let me know if your interested in anything.

Willing to trade my dignity for that Arceus!

Also, I have a Coro Ray code. Would you be interested in SRing it? You'd get to keep a clone if you like.
I only trade with people name Violet, sorry Rose :3 . All jokes aside, my cousin is actually in Japan right now, and I'm asking him to go to the store and get a code for Rayquaza (hopefully :) . Plus i still have my hands full on the 3 scrap codes event so i would have to decline . Good luck finding one person with a JPN 3ds :D.

Huh I have an amuara code I can offer for the arceus and rayquaza and I have anything else on my thread. Let me know if your interested in anything.
You need like Chinjao's treasure to trade for that Rayquaza alone. For Arceus you would need the One Piece's treasure.

I only trade with people name Violet, sorry Rose :3 . All jokes aside, my cousin is actually in Japan right now, and I'm asking him to go to the store and get a code for Rayquaza (hopefully :) . Plus i still have my hands full on the 3 scrap codes event so i would have to decline . Good luck finding one person with a JPN 3ds :D.

You need like Chinjao's treasure to trade for that Rayquaza alone. For Arceus you would need the One Piece's treasure.
Can I trade for your cousin? He/she sounds useful! ;)

No worries about the code, I'll bully someone into it eventually.

What kind of things are you looking for that Arceus though? And don't say One Piece

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)