1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

U.S. Presidents Mafia -- Night 4

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Serenity, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serenity

Serenity

It is April 1782, the war against Britain has ended. People rejoiced as we saw the end to Britain's terrible and corrupt rule, and now we were to defend ourselves against any possible crises and problems. This was good enough for us.

Peace -- at last.

Or so we thought. Of course, not many people imagined we would be under a unified federal government, it was as if it were a dream. Everything seemed fine, until... well, now.

Former President Carter has been brutally murdered! This headline spanned all over America. President Carter claimed that he saw the ghosts of past presidents appear in his house, trying to strangle him as he laid bare in his bed. Such an occurrence was bound to happen, President Obama knew that such a day would come -- he had almost hoped that it would happen.

According to a prophecy, the future of America following the Revolutionary War was to hold some trifling events that would shock America at its core. It proclaimed that the administration of a select President would try to help an unknown faction of ex-Presidents. It became apparent to President Obama, in April 2007, approximately 225 years after the end of the Revolutionary War, that this prophecy was to be fulfilled under his own Presidency. Of course, he believed he could handle it. Little did he know that the faction would not come directly from his administration, but it would come from the benign senate who would try to frame President Obama for conspiracy. Hence, it started. The year of impeachments. The year in which history would repeat itself, America would find itself in another war -- a war against herself.

Now it is up to a handful of Presidents to weed out all current flawed Presidents who have allied themselves against the greater good. They may have been ridiculed, or severely critiqued, anything that would make them take vengeance against the federal government.

And so it began.. In 2009, nothing would stay the same.

The faction win conditions are as followed:
    There also may be other factions that are not mentioned above, however, for privacy, we will not reveal anymore win conditions.

This is Night 0.
    You have until Thursday, April 30th 2009, at exactly 7:00 PM EST, to send in your PMs. Failure to do so may possibly lead to your disqualification from this game.

The user list is as followed:
    1. Jedil
    2. Jimbo - Impeached Night 3 - U.S. Presidents - George Washington - Inspector
    3. RB Golbat
    4. Lightwolf - Impeached Night 1 - U.S. Presidents - Andrew Jackson - Hooker
    5. Fishy
    6. Stoo - Impeached Night 2 - U.S. Presidents - James Polk - Thief
    7. GreenPikachu
    8. Thunda
    9. dak - Impeached Day 3 - Scandalous Presidents - Ulysses Grant - Even Night Killer
    10. Flounder - Impeached Night 4 - U.S. Presidents - Andrew Johnson - Mayor
    11. Twash - Impeached Day 3 - U.S. Presidents - George H. Bush - Martyr
    12. Toothache - Impeached Night 2 - U.S. Presidents - Ronald Reagan - Bodyguard
    13. Shade - Impeached Day 3 - U.S. Presidents - James Buchanan - Civil War Starter
    14. GTS
    15. Misaki-Chi - Impeached Day 2 - Scandalous Presidents - Warren Harding - Thief
    16. McGraw
    17. Bass
    18. Fishin - Impeached Night 1 - Neutral - Adolf Hitler - Killer
    19. Veedrock - Impeached Day 1 - Neutral - Mao Zedong - Silencer + Delayed Hooker
    20. Billymills - Impeached Day 4 - Scandalous Presidents - Bill Clinton - Hooker
    21. demon238
    22. Earthworm
    23. darkie - Impeached Night 1 - U.S. Presidents - Abraham Lincon - No night ability

I apologize to those who did not make it into the game, there was an astounding number of people who wanted to join and I simply could not let everyone play. I will pick substitutes at my discretion so do not fret if you are not in.

One other thing, I cannot emphasize enough how much you guys need to send the PMs not just to me but also to AvatarST.
  2. Jedil

Jedil FUCK TIGER

i am gonna win this as al gore
  3. blue_light

blue_light

Ralph Nader here to steal votes.
  4. shade

shade sweet like sugar
    is a Forum Moderator

6. Stoo
  5. darkie

darkie mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

contact me if you are in need of a useful document!
  6. Flounder

Flounder

this sounds ridiculous lol

good luck to all
  7. McGrrr

McGrrr Facetious
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I don't really get it, I'm bad at this Rev halp lol

Nevermind, I'll read everything again in the morning. Maybe it will make more sense when I am awake and alert.
  8. Unownasofyet

Unownasofyet

When will subs be notified, and why didn't I get a spot when I was clearly under number 23 (no offense meant)?

13. Unownasofyet
  9. RBG

RBG It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

Why did William Henry Harrison not die night 0? it would have made so much sense.
  10. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

President McGovern reporting.

what's that? Nixon won? In a landslide? I didn't even win my own state?

fuck me.
  11. Serenity

Serenity

Ahh, AST has informed me of a mistake I put in some of ya'll's role PMs.

Some of the U.S. President's win conditions say:
    "Part 1. You if the U.S. Presidents win."

It should say:
    "Part 1. You win if the U.S. Presidents win."

Aff, I tried to minimize mistakes. Sorry if this affected you!
  12. jumpluff

jumpluff you stare right through me
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

quit.bitching.if.you.didnt.get.in.it.was.picked.based.on.how.well.you.are.known.how.well.you.will.play.and.whether.you.have.experience

man.i.want.a.new.keyboard

ilu.revvy.and.avy.thanks.for.letting.me.in
  13. billymills

billymills
    is a Forum Moderator

lol at the actual space in the middle of nowhere.
  14. Gmax

Gmax kuahahahaha
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Damn the signups for this were too short for me to get in. Looks like this would've been fun!
  15. Thorns

Thorns

i did not have sexual relations with that woman
  16. Thunda

Thunda

you look great in a suit. we should run for office together some time, if you know what i mean ;)
  17. Jedil

Jedil FUCK TIGER

oh maybe we should of course i know what you mean. you want to be my vice president because I am so awesome, right??
  18. GreenPikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

no. thunda is trying to say he is bill clinton. but i know for a fact that is a false-claim.
  19. Fishy

Fishy

Oh man guys don't shoot me again!!
  20. darkie

darkie mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

contact me if you are about to be impeached and need something to save your ass!
  21. Serenity

Serenity

The year is: 2009

As President Obama intently picked his cabinet members, he made sure to run the necessary background information for any ties to devious organizations and the like. I guess he forgot to search their tax histories as a few of his cabinet members have been deceiving the government! But that's besides the point. President Obama's first 100 days in the 'house' seemed eventful, but nothing tied to Carter's death nor were there any deaths following him.. for now.

Suddenly, on the night of his 100th day in office, headlines entitled "Organized Mob in the Senate Detected!" was plastered all over the news. FOX News had been alerted of such activities and things proved false until a senator from Missouri went missing. His body was found a few days later along with Vice President Joe Biden. Fortunately, Biden wasn't hurt, he had just been kidnapped.

Who would want to kill a senator from Missouri? Who would want to kidnap Joe Biden? Why were these things taking place now? Obama wants answers! For that, he has issued that an impeachment take place -- the one voted by the masses of past Presidents would take the boot.

Once the first impeachment vote has been cast, the update will take place within the next 24 hours.
    Keep in mind you are posting like this: 'Impeach AvatarST.'

PMs will be sent out shortly, please be expecting them.

Now that all PMs have been sent out.. President Obama received a new message, he read it..

Just for clarification, Biden is not Jimbo, he was simply a character.
  22. Thunda

Thunda

Most of you guys probably know by now, but Veedrock has claimed Chairman Mao, a converter type role. Cthulu from Apoc, basically.

Very nasty. Lynching him is probably for the best.

Impeach Veedrock
  23. Jedil

Jedil FUCK TIGER

Impeach Veedrock

OFF WITH HIS HEAD.
    also all villagers claim to me
  24. blue_light

blue_light

Impeach Veedrock
  25. GreenPikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

sure, why not. i haven't spoken to jedil yet, but i trust the other two.

impeach Veedrock
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)