UBC League - Seeking People For Season Zero TEST RUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am Erick and I am managing a league called the UBC which works very similarly to the UCL. A draft will occur in which you will get 3 OU, 3 UU, 3 RU, and 3 NU pokemon to work with. Hoopa and Hoopa-U are banned, sleep clause is activated, and it will all take place on Pokemon Showdown. Sixteen people are needed for season one, but this season zero only needs EIGHT. As of writing this, there are five people present in the league. You must be available to battle on weekends and be willing to organize dates with your opponent on some weekdays. Seven battles will occur unless you advance. The people in the league are semi-experienced battlers but nothing incredibly impressive. They aren't very easy to overcome, though. If you are interested, let me know. Thank you.
- Erick (Head of UBC)

Hey, I am Erick and I am managing a league called the UBC which works very similarly to the UCL. A draft will occur in which you will get 3 OU, 3 UU, 3 RU, and 3 NU pokemon to work with. Hoopa and Hoopa-U are banned, sleep clause is activated, and it will all take place on Pokemon Showdown. Sixteen people are needed for season one, but this season zero only needs EIGHT. As of writing this, there are five people present in the league. You must be available to battle on weekends and be willing to organize dates with your opponent on some weekdays. Seven battles will occur unless you advance. The people in the league are semi-experienced battlers but nothing incredibly impressive. They aren't very easy to overcome, though. If you are interested, let me know. Thank you.
- Erick (Head of UBC)

Attachments

- Erick (Head of UBC)

Attachments

Locking this because I don't see any upper staff approval. Also, there's no real place to host such tours on smogon, so I suggest hosting these among friends on PS itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)