Uber Doubles Cup (Finals, Round 1)

OK everyone, the moment you have all be waiting for, the final of the UDC is ready to start. The match will be between Zerowing and Bianca222. Best of luck to both, and I hope the battle video will be made available for us to watch. Best of luck to both finalists.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
We shouldn't have much trouble finding a time to battle, we see each other quite often.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I defeated Bianca222 in the long awaited finals. Throughout the tournament Bianca and I used the same team, as well as batpig for 2 matches. Needless to say it did well, I went 8-0, Bianca went 7-1, and batpig went 2-0, for a final record of 17-1, with its only loss coming to itself. I think this team is pretty broken to say the least, I'll be posting a RMT a bit later, but here is the battle video if anyone wants to see it (if someone could record it and put it on youtube that would be great), 15-61213-17078.

I defeated Bianca222 in the long awaited finals. Throughout the tournament Bianca and I used the same team, as well as batpig for 2 matches. Needless to say it did well, I went 8-0, Bianca went 7-1, and batpig went 2-0, for a final record of 17-1, with its only loss coming to itself. I think this team is pretty broken to say the least, I'll be posting a RMT a bit later, but here is the battle video if anyone wants to see it (if someone could record it and put it on youtube that would be great), 15-61213-17078.
As I predicted, you won
congrats for winning the tourney, you deserve them,
and
Here, me vs zerowing, what if battle:
anyway up here :naughty: <-- Clean Version

AND

For anyone who cares:

This is the link to the playlist with all the videos I could edit,
AND
the final round of the UDC, enjoy,

http://www.youtube.com/user/JonnyFrost87#p/c/934C037DA13750F9

and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Sorry for the delay with posting, have been busy over the last few days.

Anyway, congratulations to Zerowing on the win, and a well done to Bianca222 for doing so well to come second. Also, thankyou to all those who took part, hope you enjoyed the tournament.

Zerowing, if you would like to PM when we are both on, I shall trade you your prizes then.

Jimbo, please lock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)