Uber OP

Introduction:
I wanted to make a unique sand team in Ubers based around Excadrill...
But because I'm so lazy, I just took some of the top threats in Ubers and placed them in here and its doing pretty well. 14-3 wins...

My team at a glance:
I'll do this later along with pictures for the pokes, flickr is deciding not to work. (Anyone got suggestions for a picture place thingy where I can get sprites?)

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 104 SAtk / 152 Def / 252 HP
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Tyranitar. The pseudo-legendary. It destroys the Ferrothorns that otherwise wall this team, pursuit trap things, set up rocks and can use ice beam to destroy all the dragons roaming around the tier. What else could you ask for from a legendary?

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Shadow Claw

Excadrill. The demon that came from below. Arguably the non-legendary pokemon from gen 5, this fat demon leaves nothing in its wake. Swords Dance makes sure that NOTHING (but Giratina) can get in it's way, pseudo- Edgequake gives it decent coverage and shadow claw gives it a super-effective move to use on those pesky Giratinas.

Latias (F) @ Soul Dew
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 204 SAtk / 52 HP
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock

Full speed to outspeed things... Calm mind + Roost = Destruction. Dragon pulse is also, to hit all the dragon types roaming around the tier, and thunder enables it to KILL Kyogre... May replace it because I already have a Kyogre check on this team. I have replaced with Psyshock as a good counter to some pokes and for the BEAUTIFUL dual coverage.

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Aura Sphere

Palkia. One of the only reliable Kyogre checks there are in the tier. Thunder to hit Kyogre (though they're normally scared out) spacial rend is a nice, powerful stab with a good chance to crit and kill (I'm looking at you Giratina) surf is good to use (in the rain when Kyogre is scared out) and its better than hydro pump ( because of the chance to miss ) and Aura Sphere is a nice move to have because it doesn't miss.

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Trait: Air Lock
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- V-create

I have decided to replace Mewtwo with a Rayquaza. A Rayquaza would allow me to get a better combination of special attackers and physical attackers. Outrage is again, for all the dragon types roaming around the tier, ExtremeSpeed is to revenge-kill things... Earthquake is a good coverage move and V-Create is simply destruction. (ON ALL FERROTHORNS MUAHAHAHAHA!)

Arceus @ Stone Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 204 Def / 52 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Judgment
- Grass Knot

Since many of you didn't like the Smeargle, (Why? I lead-ed with it and I passed to Mewtwo, that means that there was no sandstorm in play...) I replaced him with 720 base stat beast. Arceus. Arceus-Rock has MASSIVE special defence and with the added bulk that I gave him, he can take hits, calm mind up and recover. Rock and Grass are good coverage moves that go hand in hand. (They're COUPLES!)

Smash pass is a bad idea to run with sand :/
U don't need grass knot on mewtwo either, aura sphere is much better
Run timid on palk, base 100 speed is great in ubers and something u should capitalise on
Ur mewtwo spread isn't great because no Chansey is going to try and toss u when a +2 psystrike awaits them

Gl

My team at a glance:
I'll do this later along with pictures for the pokes, flickr is deciding not to work. (Anyone got suggestions for a picture place thingy where I can get sprites?)
Google is your best friend.

On topic, I agree with sub on Smeargle too. Why not have FBlast on Palkia over Aura Sphere?
Also have you tried Lustrous Orb? Can fake the Scarf (important but sometimes you'll miss the speed) and bait a Ferrothorn to come in on your STABS, only to be molten by an effortless FB/Aura sphere ;)

*Bump*

Anymore suggestions? I made more changes to the team, but I'm lazy to add them. Latias and Excadrill actually make a good Terrorkion (Terrakion) counter. If he X-Scissors, I can scare him out with Excadrill, if he Close Combats, I can Psyshock it and kill it (if the guy is stupid enough to stay in)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)