Ubers Pentathlon I - Finals! [Won by Level 56]

Mysterious M

Sic mundus creatus est
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Welcome to the first installment of Ubers Pentathlon!

Each round you will have to do a BO5 of the following tiers: SM Ubers | ORAS Ubers | BW Ubers | DPP Ubers | ADV Ubers. Everytime a match is completed, the loser of the match picks the next tier, and so on.

Tournament Rules
  • This is a standard Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Single Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Five.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown! or Smogtours!
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Sleep Trap Clause: A Pokemon cannot use a move that can inflict sleep status on the opponent if it has the ability Shadow Tag.

Pairings:

Level 56 vs Blim vs p2

I dont want to force a deadline, but i will if you john too much. Also please post the times you will all play! The series will be interesting!

Last edited:
Schedule:

p2 vs Level 56 - Wednesday, 4pm GMT+1
p2 vs Blim - Thursday, 8pm GMT+1
Level 56 vs Blim - Friday, 6 pm GMT+1 [Match won't happen if p2 wins vs both me and level 56 in the first 2 sets because he'd have won this tournament obviously, but otherwise will]

I'm assuming were all playing on either smogtours or the ubers room, but most likely smogtours.

Also, according to Mysterious M, In the event that we have a 3 way tie, the rematches will be a bo3, SM + player who loses picks the next tier, in order to not drag things out.

p2

Banned deucer.

Mysterious M

Sic mundus creatus est
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations Level, proved your worth once more! Also grats to Blim & P2 for a solid tour and thanks all for participating!

I will send in the tour points soon.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)