Ubers Premier League I [Players Sign-ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Player list. IF ANYTHING IS WRONG IT'S YOUR DUTY TO INFORM ME. I WILL DOUBLE CHECK LATER WHAT I'VE DONE SO FAR

Very simple, very short. If you need any introduction read the first paragraph here. If you wish to play for one of the teams in the first UPL, you're required to sign-up in this thread. Use the following form:
Forum username:
Metagames played: BW2 / DPP / ADV (Leave only the ones you wish to play)
Expected Inactivity:
[noparse]Forum username:
Metagames played: BW2 / DPP / ADV (Leave only the ones you wish to play)
Expected Inactivity: I expect this league to end in late-June / early-August. Post inactivity for the upcoming 2 or 3 weeks, so your managers could arrange line-ups to fit your schedule. After that, inform your managers regarding any inactivity.[/noparse]

Example Form said:
Forum username: Furai
Metagames played: BW2 / DPP
Expected Inactivity: Yes, a week and a half from now.

The line-up will include 3 said metagames: BW2, DPP Pre-Arceus, and ADV, and will be as the following:
  • BW2
  • BW2
  • BW2
  • DPP
  • DPP
  • ADV
  • Managers

The Managers "metagame" is made to grant the Managers and Assistant Managers a chance to play. The metagame they play will be decided by the two; be it by a simple chat, a chess game, flipping a coin, whatever you guys wish to do in order to decide. It must be a competitive metagame of Ubers. It can be Ubers R1 OHKO, Ubers R3 Moody, DPP w/ Arceus, and so goes on the list.

The League's duration will be 7 weeks. Each week a team will face another team. The team who gets 4 wins first, wins. The top 4 teams that will be ranked via a point system that I will keep score of will continue to play-offs. The schedule will be posted later on during the weekend.

You have plenty of time to sign-up, I'll call the deadline two days before I decide to close it. It will be put right here and will be bolded and colored red.

LET'S GO GUYS

first in

DPP Uber/BW Uber ( sorry ADV uber really sucks )

I'm always available anyway, or maybe not, i didn't planned my summer sorry

and my username is KidChameleon so you know

( the easy copy/paste was so easy i didn't want to do it )

btw "The metagame they play will be decided by the two; be it by a simple chat, a chess game, flipping a coin, whatever you guys wish to do in order to decide. It can be any metagame that directs to Ubers. Which means it can be Ubers R1 OHKO, Ubers R3 Moody, DPP w/ Arceus, RBY Ubers, Randbat Ubers"

it is like something really stupid, can't we have real tiers to play ? I don't know, you have the possibility to do a huge Uber competitive tournament, and you still find a way to ruin it

furai edit: mad at randbat :(

Forum username: giara
Metagames played: BW2 / DPP
Expected Inactivity: from now until mid april

Forum username: The_Chaser
Metagames played: DPP Uber
Expected Inactivity: I won't be able to be on much outside weekends. Will be busy with Uni can be on night my time though.

Forum username: H-C
Metagames played: All (most likely ADV and BW)
Expected Inactivity: none

Forum Username: Aquasition
Metagames Played: BW2
Expected Availability: Every and Saturday unless said otherwise, has one free hour on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday(Free once I get home) starting at 4:00 pm EST, and on Thursday starting at 4:25 pm EST
Expected Inavailibilty(This might be long): I have school during the weekdays, so I don't get home until 3:45, or 4:15 if it's a Thursday. I go meet with a counsellor on Wednesdays, so I won't have enough free time to play. I am free on Saturdays, but I might need to do chores, so expect some morning interruptions, as well as lunch/supper. I will have too many interruptions on Sunday to play properly as well. My exams start on the Beginning of June, so expect less time during mid-May, and no time during the Exams. Once they are over, I am available for every day except sunday.

Forum username:Darknesscrusher
Metagames played: BW2 for sure, and maybe DPP, atleast, I could do that. No ADV though, as... well, no clue actually, just no ADV.
Expected Inactivity: Nah, not really, I hope.

Lowgock

Doyen & Éminence Grise of the German Pokémon Community
is the 3rd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Forum username: Lowgock
Metagames played: BW2 / Adv
Expected Inactivity: no

Forum username: Santuga
Metagames played: BW2
Expected Inactivity: It depends seeing as I am a competitive karate athlete, but even if I am away for one day or so, it's not that common. Aside from that, I'm free

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Forum username: blitzlefan
Metagames played: BW2
Expected Inactivity: I won't be able to play during school, some weekdays will be tough because of homework and parents, and really whenever PS is lagging I won't be able to play as my internet's pretty bad. (Would PO be okay for some battles?)

Firefox for the win! :)

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Forum username: Finchinator
Metagames played: BW2 (Can learn any Ubers metagame needed for team.)
Expected Inactivity: None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)