Multi Gen Ubers Premier League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LOL Krauersaut posts damn Shit he doesn t even answer my VMs LOL
I told him Saturday when I m back from airport are you kidding me???
As I said, I responded to your MANAGER, Hack's, VM to me. VM is SINGULAR, by the way - you sent me ONE VM. When you get "back from the airport on Saturday", it's too late for me, and I've repeatedly stated that I can't play on Sunday.

Don't talk shit if you can't back it up, pal. As your own manager said, he's taking care of it by either switching you or subbing you out. Don't shitpost in this thread with evidently no clue what's going on.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Okay quick PSA:

Krauersaut, it looks like you were trying to do everything through Hack instead of talking to Steve Angello directly. Hack does have the responsibility of trying to make sure all the matches for his teammates get done on time but he's not a camp counselor who controls everyone's schedules. Next time try to schedule directly with Steve Angello first, THEN try talking to the manager/having your manager talk to the other manager if you guys can't reach an agreement. As far as I can see on VM walls and whatnot you haven't tried to contact Steve yourself at all, and I believe I was clear in the OP when I said VM walls would be the major factor in deciding activity wins.

I acknowledge this is partially on me too since I did respond to Hack's PM a little late, but the players themselves hold the primary responsibility for scheduling matches between themselves. The job of the managers is to make sure matches get done on time and make subs/keep track of player activity when conflicts arise; they're not supposed to be your personal calendar.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay quick PSA:

Krauersaut, it looks like you were trying to do everything through Hack instead of talking to Steve Angello directly. Hack does have the responsibility of trying to make sure all the matches for his teammates get done on time but he's not a camp counselor who controls everyone's schedules. Next time try to schedule directly with Steve Angello first, THEN try talking to the manager/having your manager talk to the other manager if you guys can't reach an agreement. As far as I can see on VM walls and whatnot you haven't tried to contact Steve yourself at all, and I believe I was clear in the OP when I said VM walls would be the major factor in deciding activity wins.

I acknowledge this is partially on me too since I did respond to Hack's PM a little late, but the players themselves hold the primary responsibility for scheduling matches between themselves. The job of the managers is to make sure matches get done on time and make subs/keep track of player activity when conflicts arise; they're not supposed to be your personal calendar.
Will do in the future :)

So, Fireburn - who am I playing? :)

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
OK so I'm having a lot of trouble getting my game done with Lamashtu . I VM'd him asap, he replied 12 hours later with :

... and hasn't been online on the forums since he replied to my vm.

Other people can confirm, but I tried to get in contact with him; I asked #ubers (including edgar, one of his teammates) if anyone knew him and they all said that he rarely comes on irc/forums/ps!

Then on Wednesday, around 30 mins before i had to leave like stated in the VM above (it was 12:30pm my time), PROBLEMS contacts me on irc telling me that lamashtu wanted to play now... which obliviously I couldn't since I had to leave (and he knew Wednesday was a bad day for me!). Although it was kinda late for him, Lamashtu agreed to wait for me until I would comeback (2pm my time), but unfortunately, he decided to leave before I even came back u.u

So yeah, I will still try to do w/e is needed to make this game happen as I don't want this to be a dead game, but I just wanted to protect my back just incase. PROBLEMS I will be online pmuch all weekend so if you end up subbing someone over lamashtu I will be available :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)