KJ Corp
Asmodean
Vegalius
tjdaas
Plaessynplaeae
Kiyo
Wind Ice
MegaStarUniverse

have all been given clear-cut activity wins. There might be a few more added to this list. If you won and I forgot to bold you, please notify me.

The rest of you get a ONE DAY EXTENSION. This is NOT out of the kindness of the cockles of my heart, but rather because xenforo is being complete AIDS today and I have no intention of dealing with an hour or two of lag just to get seasonals up. Those of you who requested activity, for the love of God try to play your fucking games.

Last edited:

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
This may be late but I call activity cos my oppenent missed the time frame for battling and hasn't responded at all after it.

Sweep , I had one battle with my opponent in which I lost to him by 1-0 [fk ditto] in an incredible match but he couldn't play the rest of the 2 matches because he had to leave and now its up to you.[Judgment]

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Are you really trying to get an activity win? Scheduling with you was incredibly hard. You weren't able to play after 5.30pm my time at all. And after we somehow scheduled you missed the scheduled time on saturday, then I waited until 5am on sunday for you. We never scheduled for sunday, but because it was our last chance to get this done since I am going on holidays Sunday-Saturday and I really didn't want to go for activity. Now I surprisingly got access to an laptop for one hour. And because I really wanted to get this done, I wanted to play in that hour. But then you brought stall and it wasn't possible to play more than one game while we could have easily played the whole bo3 in that time.

I'm not trying to get the activity win rn, but I guess I have no other choice except if Sweep grants us an extension until Sunday.

Doing coinflips now. If your opponent missed time and you forgot to or refused to post activity in the thread, tough luck. There are ~200 people in this tournament, I am not tracking down each and every single one of you.

I'll do a couple more coinflips later (matches that I genuinely feel may yet still be completed), and will make activity calls at that time as well. R2 will be up tonight sometime.

#Sweep: !pick Z+V, lolbro
We randomly picked: Z+V

#Sweep: !pick qsns, dice
We randomly picked: qsns
NVM they're playin'

#Sweep: !pick ADF Test, enter the void
We randomly picked: enter the void

#Sweep: !pick Doctor_DraX, DennisEG
We randomly picked: DennisEG

#Sweep: !pick Nudisto, darksylvion
We randomly picked: Nudisto

#Sweep: !pick Thugly Duckling, Tunaface
We randomly picked: Thugly Duckling

#Sweep: !pick Sir_Bagel, thatwackycrouton
We randomly picked: thatwackycrouton

#Sweep: !pick cuzzie, Drud
We randomly picked: Drud

EDIT:

Krauersaut's opponent, karla, and Poke Expert all get activity. Sorry parivard, i don't think you brought stall with the intention of forcing him to run out of time, but he deserves it more than you do. Krauersaut is busy IRL apparently from what I saw on skype, and he never contacted his opponent. Stay tuned for more!

#Sweep: !pick serga, DracoMaster Pain
We randomly picked: DracoMaster Pain

serga didn't QUITE have enough of a case for activity, bc it's hard to schedule if you're not gonna be around much on the weekend.

Dice wins by activity bc qsns didn't show up for today.

Seasonals for round 2 go up in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)