Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did I even lose? Kanga did the business for me in game 1. Game 2 we brought the exact same team and I literally still have no idea how I lost it. Game 3 we bought the exact same team bar one mon, and he brought a stupid SD Recover ground-arceus AND Primal-groudon. What a stupid pairing.

lost in a shitty series where i had to stay up late a day before exams to play a fucking pokemon match just to get lucked. gg haha :p

also drop me out of losers bracket please, don't feel like playing this tier

Last edited:
Calling activity, my opponent hasn't been on ps and I've asked a few people if they seen him I even messaged on forums.

Last edited:
Kind of activity post, although idk if i can claim the victory.

So, my opp didn't answer until friday (3days after sweep posted this thread, 3 days when I was able to play), and then he only posted a time I couldn't play. I cannot play much at the weekends and our timetables made it difficult to play. So I tried to give another time but it seems he couldn't play then. None of us missed a scheduled time, we just couldn't schedule any time, and tbh his little activity (inactivity the first days) did not help either. I also tried to answer his messages asap (even if i wasn't at home, i did it from my phone as i'm doing now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)