- This is a standard SM Ubers tournament
- This tournament will be Double Elimination
- All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
- To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. You are expected to post the results of your series and replays of your games. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) I would strongly encourage you to play your games on the Smogon Tournaments PS! Server since it automatically saves replays, making this rule a non-issue. There may be some exceptions to this rule depending on extenuating circumstances and/or availability of the replays server.
- Every round, I may choose several games as the Highlight Matches.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
- Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
- OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
- Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
- Moody Clause
- Sleep Clause
- SleepTrap Clause: A Pokemon cannot use a move that can inflict sleep status on the opponent if it has the ability Shadow Tag.
- Rayquaza is not permitted to Mega Evolve.
- The move Baton Pass is banned.
This tournament is included in the Smogon Championship 2017 season as :
You are all expected to read and understand the general tournament rules.
Thimo vs byronthewellwell
Leru vs orch
Melle2402 vs Sharow-san
Leru vs Sharow-san
Winners' Finals Deadline: November 19
Losers' Quarters Deadline: November 12
Losers' Semis Deadline: November 19