Ubers Ubers Summer Seasonal Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I hate to do this cos I think not playing in a tour is kinda sucky, but me and Human Mystery Box weren't able to find each other over the weekend when we could both play, and he said to take the win because I'd been ready for longer :/ Unless he can play tomorrow and we can have an extension, I'm taking the win

Last edited:
My opponent, despite the fact that we had arranged a time to play, failed to show up on Showdown at this time and has not messaged me since. What happens now.

hyw

Banned deucer.
Just when I thought a mortal couldn't cheat death more than ten times...Kebabe shits on the notion by pulling it off twenty times in one game now Kebabe confirmed God of Pokémon.

Activity calls:

Stratos vs. Orch: Orch was dead the whole week RIP.

Half of Two vs. Lord Ninjax: Lord Ninjax legitimately tried to play so I feel bad, but ultimately he waited until Thursday to reply to his VM and missed scheduled time due to unfortunate circumstances.

Yoda2798 vs. NotaGymLdr: uhh from what I can see, Yoda missed scheduled time and tried to call activity ?___?. sorry, have to give it to NotaGymLdr

TewMew vs. Monsters of Men: MoM has not been online since July 21st.

LzrGunPewPew vs. TheHungrySage: Apparently his opponent missed the 2:30 scheduled time.

Cirdec vs. TK67: Opponent gave him the win.

DracoMaster Dab vs. s_aman: Dab got johnned and will get activity.

Jirachee vs. Mega-Swampert: His opponent didn't respond after initial contact, so he gets activity win.

Go10 vs. BKC: Go10 hasn't been on since Round 2 went up.

ApplePieFTW vs. Dr Ciel: Apple never got a response from his opponent, so he gets the activity win.

TFK vs. Aurora: TFK's opponent overslept the scheduled match and TFK apparently couldn't battle at all during the weekend (despite constantly being on PS ?___?), begrudgingly giving him the activity.

-Clone- vs. moods - Tons of effort from both sides to play, they just couldn't find a mutual time. Awful timezones apparently. moods missed scheduled time early in the week and there was no contact to play over the weekend, so I'm giving -Clone- the activity.

Coinflips:

Asmodean vs. Laga - Asmodean missed a scheduled time early on in the week due to computer issues, but it was early enough in the week that he could reasonably attempt to reschedule. Laga was willing to play for most of the week but died Sunday. Overall I'm not comfortable granting Asmodean an activity win because he did miss a scheduled time and Laga was active for the most part (willing to play Thursday for example). I am flipping this to be as fair as possible.

#Sweep: !pick Asmodean, Laga
We randomly picked:
Laga

New Attitude vs. Private

#Sweep: !pick Private, New Attitude
We randomly picked:
New Attitude

Safes vs. Robert.

#Sweep: !Pick Safes, Robert.
We randomly picked:
Safes

Wesleyxd vs. FLCL

#Sweep: !pick Wesleyxd, FLCL
We randomly picked:
FLCL

SocialSocialSocial vs. praj.pran

#Sweep: !pick SocialSocialSocial, Praj.pran
We randomly picked:
Praj.pran

Jhonx~ vs. stunner047 - TOns of effort to play, just couldn't get it done.

#Sweep: !pick Jhonx~, stunner047
We randomly picked:
Jhonx~

Extending D4RR3N vs. Bughouse due to unusual circumstances, you guys have the day to play. Please do your best to fight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)