Multi Gen Ubers Video Thread (V2) [Updated 20th November]

After OU, which tier do you think gets the most exposure on YouTube?

• Total voters

PISTOLERO

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
Hello, it's time for me to smash this thread with a huge update. A lot of Youtube Video links incoming, I also apologize in advance for the huge amount of embedded videos~

Some guy called LustrousPalkia's content:

Ubers Doubles Laddering:

Ubers Doubles Episode 1
Ubers Doubles Episode 2

Standalone videos:
JJ getting haxed to death on the Ubers ladder
Some random stuff about Mega Rayquaza
A teambuilding video of a team I made for JJ and Dabroyo for suspect test

Ubers Open Round V, Zendom vs Dallaren:

Ubers Open, Zendom vs Dallaren, Game 1
Ubers Open, Zendom vs Dallaren, Game 2

========​

Next, another large project I am quite proud of. I put together a detailed introduction to Ubers video for the official Smogon channel, going through all the major offensive threats and explaining their sets, moves, checks and counters etc. Part 1 was offensive threats, I was planning on doing a Part 2 for the defensive threats but due to the imminent ORAS release did not. I will probably do a Part 2 soon, and will also discuss with Zodiax about "booster" videos to include the new ORAS content and tier members etc.

========​

Two PS Lives I did with the last XY Ubers teams I built~

Arceus-less Sticky Web (it actually works quite well)
Calm Mind Arceus-Fairy + Sand Excadrill offense

========​

This is the end of my extremely shameless self-serving promotion post. I'll be double posting the content from everyone else, and then I'll incorporate everything into the OP. Summoning GRB1 and 8-BIT Luster now that I know their usernames zzz

as an aside, fuck YouTube, it always breaks all my thumbnails.

Last edited:
Hello, it's time for me to smash this thread with a huge update. A lot of Youtube Video links incoming, I also apologize in advance for the huge amount of embedded videos~

Some guy called LustrousPalkia's content:

Ubers Doubles Laddering:

Ubers Doubles Episode 1
Ubers Doubles Episode 2

Standalone videos:
JJ getting haxed to death on the Ubers ladder
Some random stuff about Mega Rayquaza
A teambuilding video of a team I made for JJ and Dabroyo for suspect test

Ubers Open Round V, Zendom vs Dallaren:

Ubers Open, Zendom vs Dallaren, Game 1
Ubers Open, Zendom vs Dallaren, Game 2

========

Next, a five part special feature that I am very proud of. Me and Hack recorded a huge part of his Shadow Tag suspect laddering, which was great fun, and Aqua's Swirlix joined us in the third part. Sadly I didn't save Part Six but the five episodes we did have were fantastic. Embedded videos incoming.

Episode 1: The Ubers Toxic Spikes Love Affair
Episode 2: ApplepieFTW is unlucky enough to play Hack on the ladder
Episode 3: We encounter the amazing, metagame-defining, unstoppable (except by good teams) Shadow Claw + Shadow Force Extremekiller Arceus

Episode 4: I believe Hack encounters Kebabe in this episode, and gets destroyed by what looks like an almost complete counterteam

Episode 5, Finale: Defog Arceus-Normal and Giratina-Altered started to make us sad after a while, and it goes to show that you see these even higher up on the ladder

Episode 2: ApplepieFTW is unlucky enough to play Hack on the ladder

========

Next, another large project I am quite proud of. I put together a detailed introduction to Ubers video for the official Smogon channel, going through all the major offensive threats and explaining their sets, moves, checks and counters etc. Part 1 was offensive threats, I was planning on doing a Part 2 for the defensive threats but due to the imminent ORAS release did not. I will probably do a Part 2 soon, and will also discuss with Zodiax about "booster" videos to include the new ORAS content and tier members etc.

========

Two PS Lives I did with the last XY Ubers teams I built~

Arceus-less Sticky Web (it actually works quite well)
Calm Mind Arceus-Fairy + Sand Excadrill offense

========

This is the end of my extremely shameless self-serving promotion post. I'll be double posting the content from everyone else, and then I'll incorporate everything into the OP. Summoning GRB1 and 8-BIT Luster now that I know their usernames zzz

as an aside, fuck YouTube, it always breaks all my thumbnails.
note that I used an rmt just because I was wondering how well anti-leads would do on the ladder, so I used the the only cloyster team I had. ladder confirmed to be filled with suicide leads and lead-cloyster weak teams :^) it's gonna be good in oras too bwois because it has much better matchups in a tier filled with offense spam

Last edited:

PISTOLERO

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
Both me and Hack were on at the same time during this afternoon, and managed to hop on Skype to catch Aim vs Malefic:

Seeing as both teams had Primal Grewdon Groudon, I am sure that he will pronounce it wonderfully more than once :)

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
I also caught it. I guess the commentary won't be as insightful, but shameless plug ;-; I think after this point I'll mostly just post if I'm featuring another player to talk with me, they tend to be better videos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)