Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal II - Losers Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard SM Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. You are expected to post the results of your series and replays of your games. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) I would strongly encourage you to play your games on the Smogon Tournaments PS! Server since it automatically saves replays, making this rule a non-issue. There may be some exceptions to this rule depending on extenuating circumstances and/or availability of the replays server.
  • Every round, I may choose several games as the Highlight Matches.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • SleepTrap Clause: A Pokemon cannot use a move that can inflict sleep status on the opponent if it has the ability Shadow Tag.
  • Rayquaza is not permitted to Mega Evolve.

This tournament is included in the Smogon Championship 2017 season as :

You are all expected to read and understand the general tournament rules.

Losers Finals:

EternalSnowman vs Real FV13

Round Deadline is April 14th, 2017, 11:59 PM EST

Good luck to all!

hyw

Banned deucer.
"Whenever I get a package of plain M&M's, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I make them have M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my forefinger and thumb, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the 'loser' and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner get to go to the next round.

When I finish the package, I am left with one M&M. The strongest of the herd. Since it wouldn't make any sense to eat this one as well, I package it up with a letter that says "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes" and send it back to
M&M Mars, A division of Mars INC in Hackettstown, NJ"

this sums up how ive felt this ssnl

Last edited by a moderator:
lost playing fatal in 3 games, my zygarde was so fucking near to win this, ggs guess, good luck vs hyw
this tour was so fucking fun, so hope some crazy person buy me in upl to continue playing ubers

now sadly s/o time
- Straw Hats / Re;demption guys to support me like Femen Vileman DennisEG , they gave me some teams when I started the tier, I appreciate it a lot, Arii Stella to rage me after haxing her in our game and show me nudes how beat zeevee team, that team is so stupid bop
- Rodriblutar (the guy who bench me in all tours without being captain cuz i won games bc the simple reason that im bad) to gave me the forrestress set of jesus christ
- Team Sky: they support me always despite i don't undestand his pizza language
- Omfuga to say me: "believe more in you lol"
- Garay oak the last but the most important, the guy who dodge me ALL MY FUCKING STONE EDGES/ROCK SLIDES, prob one of my best friend in this game rn cuz all people hate me,but i deserve it ofc. He helped me always building and giving me a lot of teams for all my fucking games when i was so busy to think in random sets, thank you very much, you are a great person and a p good uber player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)