Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazar

Banned deucer.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7pokebankubers-238197
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7pokebankubers-238214
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7pokebankubers-238217

tbh I had lots of fun in those 3 ggs although the last was a 50-50-fest and full of suspense, I think luck was overall pretty even and I was really terrified after your dominant g2-performance.

gl in further rounds, hope to see you again March Fires and thanks for forfeiting in the last game cuz I urgently had to go offline :D

shoutouts Melle2402 Leru and Gunner Rohan for teams

didn't expect this to go to 3 games, but alas evopass. will play tuesday, otherwise act because my activity was way higher than his throughout the week. it's 2:30 am for me and it's like 11:30 am for him, so idk. have school in a few hours and I can't play third game rn.

Last edited:

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
activity, inertfury hasn't responded and i haven't seen him/her online at all

didn't expect this to go to 3 games, but alas evopass. will play tuesday, otherwise act because my activity was way higher than his throughout the week. it's 2:30 am for me and it's like 11:30 am for him, so idk. have school in a few hours and I can't play third game rn.
I've been active every single day from 1pm GMT+11 to 2am GMT+11.
I even waited for you to 3:30 am my time but you declined to play. We scheduled to get our games done yesterday and you didn't finish them. Not expecting g3 is hardly an excuse.

I'll be on my time during the above hours, otherwise activity.

I even waited for you to 3:30 am my time but you declined to play. We scheduled to get our games done yesterday and you didn't finish them. Not expecting g3 is hardly an excuse.

As many other users can confirm, you were NOT online at those given times, don't lie. thing is, I had school every day, while you even said that you had nothing to do and still didn't try to get online at different times to adjust to me. I also thought you're +10, do you not know your own timezone anymore or something? Not expecting g3 is a good excuse also, when the next day is a school day and I was near passing out. Mind you, it was 2:30 am for me. the one time I was online when it was 3:30 am for you I just came home from school and had to stuff to do, so that's hardly an argument.

(this is DEMc♞ of Scholastic/Math/Chess/VideoGames). Byron asked if I could share the roomlog for his join/leaves for the Math room (the subroom of Scholastic) for the last week. All times are in CST (UTC−6:00). https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1VrzqG398bLeVhxTXRCeDVSMzA

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes. EKiller was the problem. Not the Ninetales + Kyurem-W core. Sure, we'll go with that.

Anyway Cirdec Tricking and Eyan are too good and there's still some matches left to finish so I'm extending the deadline to Thursday the 26th at 11:59 PM EST.
You do realise that Ninetales and Kyu-W had nothing to do with how weak Ekiller is? If take Ninetales + Kyu-W and replace them with two legit mons, Ekiller would still have failed to KO Dragceus in that position and still died. It's not like Ninetales and Kyu-W suddenly halved Ekiller's Attack or something ya fucking Ekiller fanboy

You do realise that Ninetales and Kyu-W had nothing to do with how weak Ekiller is? If take Ninetales + Kyu-W and replace them with two legit mons, Ekiller would still have failed to KO Dragceus in that position and still died. It's not like Ninetales and Kyu-W suddenly halved Ekiller's Attack or something ya fucking Ekiller fanboy
I think he was honestly referring to the overall quality of the team being an inhibitor to winning.

Also offensive synergy is a thing so mons will be stronger in relation to how good their partners pair with them (and/or the partners' individual power levels).

Arc normal might/might not be the goat but you empirical data is pointless in finding out

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fireburn still has a point and I don't think you understand what he said. He didn't say the mons affected E Killer in any way, but the fact that you had 2 bad Pokemon put such a strain on your team that E Killer was forced into a 1v4 against fully healthy Pokemon which it was obviously incapable of overcoming, as your team did nothing to minimally damage anything to ensure it could sweep.
No I understood perfectly what he said. To be fair, I'm always harsh on Ekiller but hey, it's not like there's isn't plenty of the opposite. I know Ninetales and Kyu-W are shitty Pokemon anyway. That doesn't however, take away in any way to say that Ekiller is weak. It was 1v4, sure, but it was 1v4 vs 3 Pokemon that could not stand up to Ekiller whatsoever at that point and one that was significantly weakened. Of course the fact that Ninetales and Kyu-W and the rest of the team's offensive synergy (and in general how the game turned out, including the PBlades miss on Dragceus which would have killed it) are to blame that Dragceus wasn't weakened even more so Ekiller can't actually KO it, but really, what other physical sweeper cannot do that much to physically defensive Dragceus with a neutral +2 STAB move? Don't ever confuse me when I say "Ekiller is a weak shit" to mean "Ekiller is a bad Pokemon". I mean exactly what I say. When I say "Ekiller is a weak piece of shit", I mean "Ekiller is a weak piece of shit". No amount of team building or bad plays or whatever can excuse this.

Whatever, this wasn't supposed to be serious anyway. You do realise that >half my teams these days have Ekiller on them? You all know this is a running gag at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)