Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 0-2 in some haxy games which I guess I deserve for last round but doesn't make it any less frustrating.

Edit: sorry for the salt man I was just cranky from work lol. GGs and GL in the rest of the series!

Last edited:

Hingo

Banned deucer.
Calling Activity on my Opp, he didnt meet at the time i requested and i am going to be busy the next few days.

activity, opp came like 30 minutes too late and johned another 10 minutes, I don't have time anymore today.
we probably won't get the battle done because he has to learn for a test at monday, tuesday he can't fight before 11pm my time which is too late for me, and wednesday I have to learn for an exam
The reason I arrived late was due to you telling me you were in the dutch room where I would proceed to look for you in the room labeled "Deutshce". It was only until 30 mins later it dawned on me to check the "Nederlands" room lol. I offered to battle right then but you said you needed to be somewhere but yet stayed online for a good 30 mins (time that could have easily been spent battling...). w.e tho, you can take the activity, just wanted it to be clear that I was not solely to blame

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
The reason I arrived late was due to you telling me you were in the dutch room where I would proceed to look for you in the room labeled "Deutshce". It was only until 30 mins later it dawned on me to check the "Nederlands" room lol. I offered to battle right then but you said you needed to be somewhere but yet stayed online for a good 30 mins (time that could have easily been spent battling...). w.e tho, you can take the activity, just wanted it to be clear that I was not solely to blame
there is a difference between 10 and 30. Also, there is a reason why "dutch" is an alias of nederlands room

Activity:

Tomahawk
Tricking
Deej (sorry John bro but you waited too long to respond)
miltankmilk
DracoMaster Pain (sry potato i'd have tried harder to reschedule than my fellow DracoMaster did but you missed time rip)
Huston
Hingo
karla Schnikov (opponent gave activity but to be clear, you need to be MUCH clearer about where the hell you're hanging out on PS, I wouldn't have known dutch = nederlands either)
Hammyosman
Mishimono
Hyogafodex
KJ Corp
ShadowQuinn
orch
saiyanMaster95
Starmei
Welli0u
slurmz
Master Sunny-EX
Meloettaaa
A wild waifu
Real FV13
confluxx
Mega-Swampert
Dundies
Syncrasy

Coin flips:

#Sweep: !pick NightFox, Foggi
We randomly picked: Foggi

week 3 will be up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)