UK Jirachi Event - Wi-Fi

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jirachi Event - Wi-Fi

It has been announced that this special Jirachi will be distributed over Mystery Gift in the UK and Europe via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection from June 26th to July 16th. I'm sure you all know by now that this Jirachi has the special move Draco Meteor and comes with all the usual traits of an Event Pokémon. Unique IDNo. and OT, Cherish Ball, Classic Ribbon etc. But it also has a Liecih Berry attached which could be useful. If you trade Jirachi to HeartGold or SoulSilver, it unlocks the Night Sky's Edge PokéWalker Course (it can be any Jirachi though, not just this one).

You can download this event on Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver. It's unknown if players in America and Australia can download this, but it has been the case with recent Wi-Fi Events - so you might get a second bite at the cherry with this one.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've already got three and I would like to say that Night Sky's Edge contains nothing special.
I don't see the merit in a Draco Meteor Jirachi either, but you never know, it might be popular with some collectors.

That's this Saturday. Watch me forget.

Uh... isn't this the only RNG-able Jirachi (obtainable outside of US and Japan)? That's the main merit :)

Serebii calls it for North America, Europe, and "Other", so I figure we're all getting it. I got the Gamestop release here in America, but I'll gladly take another (couple).

This is really awesome. Between my flash cart and my retail carts, I've got 8 Jirachis to download. Looks like I've got an RNG project to last me a while.

Sweet! Time to flinchhax my way through the Battle Frontier!
You can't use Jirachi there.

This is good news for me, I missed the store event since it was at stores that weren't nearby. I can finally actually SR for a Jirachi now, instead of being stuck with what Channel gave me.

Sorry to sound like a noob (though I am one) but how do I get these in North America? Do I need to go to a gamestop?

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No, just click Mystery Gift when you start up your game, and click "Get from Nintendo WFC" or whatever it says.

As you previously mentioned, America has already received a copy of Jirachi via the Gamestop event. However, Serebii confirmed that the event was for "North America, Europe and Australiasia (sp?)". Unless they are incorrect with their information, that means America will be getting a second dose of Jirachi, along with the UK and those places who are only getting their first dose. D:

This should be pretty fun to soft reset for, although I have not a clue how to figure out IVs for a Level 5 Pokemon, and I cba to Rare Candy up every Jirachi I get.

You can download this event on Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver.

Oh, that's interesting. So I guess I can get two Jirachi. :D

Excited about this one if we get it in the states. I don't own a Jirachi currently and would love to. Gonna SR this thing forever until I get a sexy one.

Haven't learned how to RNG yet and I don't have my SID. If I get the mystery gift, will I be able to get the Jirachi at any time in the future as long as I have the Wonder Card or will I have to get it while the event is going on.

Haven't learned how to RNG yet and I don't have my SID. If I get the mystery gift, will I be able to get the Jirachi at any time in the future as long as I have the Wonder Card or will I have to get it while the event is going on.
just get the wonder card then you can get the Jirachi at any time in the future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)