Ullar Knight versus GlacierWarlord!

Team Ullar:

<Pyroak> [Darwin] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)
Type: Fire/Grass
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Battle Armor (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Chlorophyll (Type: Innate) [DW, Unlocked]
During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (-, -10% Evasion)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Wood Hammer
Flare Blitz
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin
Petal Dance
Iron Defense
Flame Burst
Lava Plume
Zap Cannon
Heat Crash

Synthesis

Aromatherapy
Counter
GrassWhistle
Seed Bomb
Blaze Kick

Sunny Day
Protect
Rock Slide

Team Glacier:

Skuntank [Chawhaw] (M)
NATURE: Brave (+1 Atk, -10% Evasion, -15% Speed)

TYPE
Poison
: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

ABILITIES
Stench: (Innate) This Pokemon has a foul odour that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.
Aftermath: (Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Keen Eye (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

STATS
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 73 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Focus Energy
Poison Gas
Screech
Fury Swipes
Smokescreen
Toxic
Feint
Slash
Flamethrower
Explosion
Flamethrower
Night Slash

Crunch
Haze
Pursuit

Protect
Taunt
Torment
Poison Jab

20 Moves

rules said:
1vs1 FE
3 Recoveries/6 Chills
2 Subs
Training Items
No Switch
All Abilities
1 Day DQ

Arena: A muddy swamp. It is very cloudy, with a very slight drizzle. (Mud gives non levitators/flying/ground mons -10 flat Speed. Soft Rain, -1 Fire BAP +1 Water BAP, rain abilities are activated.)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor

REDEMPTION TIEM

Sending out Darwin @ EXP Share

Darwin:
Sunny Day > Heat Crash > Flare Blitz

3 months ago, a youthful explorer, dubbed the Glacier Knight, had began a lengthy journey, one out of the norm. Though it was his hobby and occupation to travel the lands extensively, he had never planned an expedition such as this: a 5 month adventure, with no contact with civilization. It would be just him, and 8 of his pokemon, out in the world... but in search of what? His purpose was truly unknown, but all knew of his fondness of the new world, and his will to find new places for Battling purposes, so they merely assumed he was out on that sole purpose.

But, there were some who believed in other reasons...

His closest allies could tell something was amiss, ever since the incident at the Catacombs of Mt. Pyre... But they dared not speak of it, nor bring up the troubles. When he left, Glacier was all smiles and giddy, ready to find new mysteries, but the few who called him by his true name knew better. Where was he truly going? what was he out to find?

Day 6 of the Expedition

"Ok, this swamp wasn't on the map... oh well. It's a pretty spot though, all the flora trying to survive in the murky waters. Everyone tread carefully! Here, i'm sending out scouting parties for any high grounds or tree encloves; we will stay here for the night. Truffles and I will take to the north: Nepenthes, Richter and Hazel, you take to the east, through the thickest parts of the swamp. Nakaya and Fernando can go west, where the swamp gets thicker with brush. Chawhaw and Natalie, you two aren't as strong as the others, so you can try finding shelter around here: just be careful! Alright, let's get on our way..."

Oh! Ok Chawhaw :) Let's go find so-

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ME, WEAK!? That bloody punk, I will rip his throat out while he sleeps!

Leaving me to rot in this abysmal swamp, with the fucking runt of all pokemon..

...Chawhaw? :( Dont be angr-

ZIP IT TWAT. You are a weakling, nothing! Its a damn insult for that bastard to leave you here with me.

He wants me to babysit? Fuck that, i'm out of here.

Wait no! Don't go Chawhaw is getting dark and I'm scared! :(

Aw, is wittle babwy twurtle scared of the dawrk? GROW UP. There will always be the dark, so you better get fucking used to it.

...sniff....sniff....but....dont go....whimper...

How Pathetic. I don't even know why Glacier brought you here on this important trip. Hell, why did he bring ME... probably because deep down he knows I'm the best pokemon he has to pick from. Hawhaw!

I'm out, smell you later, you fucking turtle.

... ;_;

....its dark and rainy and muddy.... help :(

EEK! what was that?! :( HELP! Someone helllllp! :C

NAKKY!!!!

God, this rain is getting my coat all matted... fuck it all! I swear, this trip was stupid. I hate that trainer, I hate that pokemon, I hate ALL OF THEM. I will slash their jugulars and feed them to the maggots, all in due time...

Oi? The fuck is a Pyroak doing in the swamps?

Hmph. doesn't matter. I'm in a killing mood. You will be my victim tonight, you bitch!

Taunt~Poison Jab~Poison Jab

What's this horrid stench? Oh, it's a murderous Skuntank! How lovely...
Its designated victim is a Pyroak, who tries to summon some sun to help with his offense, but the scathing Taunts of its foul-smelling opponent make him too angry to complete the ritual. A scuffle breaks out, and both mons emerge looking a little worse for wear.

87 HP- 85%
4/4/3/3/52
Taunted (3a)

80 HP- 77%
4/3/3/3/73

A1:
Skuntank Taunt -9 en
Pyroak Sunny Day fail
A2:
Skuntank Poison Jab (hit no crit 9009 no poison) (8+3)*1,5=16,5 dmg -5 en
Pyroak Heat Crash (hit 3059 no crit) 8-1+3+1,5=11,5 dmg -7 en
A3:
Skuntank Poison Jab (hit no crit 9499 no poison) (8+3)*1,5=16,5 dmg -9 en
Pyroak Flare Blitz (hit 8825 no crit 8375 no burn) 15-1+3+1,5=18,5 dmg -8 en

Hah! Bring it knave! Bow down to your superiors.

Torment~Poison Jab~Poison Jab
-If pyroak uses counter a2/a3, use Poison Gas the first instance, and Flamethrower the second

-

Ullar, I forgot to put the fact that Pyroak is Taunted in the stats. Since I don't want my negligence to impact the match, you may reorder.

87 HP
85 EN
4/4/3/3/52
Taunted (3 Actions)
Rock Head, Battle Armor, Chloro

80 HP
77 EN
4/3/3/3/73
Stench, Aftermatch, Keen Eye

Sorry, Ullar, you forgot Torment's side effect.

Action 1

Skunk used Torment- 9 energy

Pyro cant use Heat Crash!

Action 2

Skunk used Poison Jab - 5 energy
To poison (3178) - No
(8 + 3)*1,5 = 16,5 damage

Pyro used Struggle - 4 energy
To crit (2812) - No
(4 + 1,5) = 5,5 damage
2,2 recoil

I dont think Rock Head blocks Struggle's. Let me know if thats not the case

Action 3

Skunk used Poison Jab - 9 energy
To poison (6673) - No
(8 + 3)*1,5 = 16,5 damage

Pyro used Struggle - 4 energy
To crit (4167) - No
(4 + 1,5) = 5,5 damage
2,2 recoil

Oh, just rolled for Stench. No flinches.

50 HP
77 EN
4/4/3/3/52
Torment (3 Actions)

69 HP
53 EN
4/3/3/3/73

50 HP
77 EN
4/4/3/3/52
Torment (3 Actions)

69 HP
53 EN
4/3/3/3/73

Matezoide is a lazy bastard!

Pyroak fails to KO!

Skunky uses Poison Jab 3 times! - 13, 17 and 21 energy, respectively, spending 51 energy
This does 49,5 damage and Pyroak faints

KO HP
KO EN
4/4/3/3/52
Torment (3 Actions)

Glacier sucks at math HP
2 EN
4/3/3/3/73

Matezoide - 1 UC
Lupus - 1 UC

Glacier - 1 CC

Ullar - 1 CC

Skunky - 4 MC and 1 KOC

Pyroak - 4 MC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)