Ultimate Back Luck Tournament (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Added a few people i usually wouldnt have for the amazing lack of intrest after the stipulation was made more visible ;)

For the stipulation I see the following options:-

• Shaving off head
  • Dressing up (and taking a pic in front of a place like McDonalds)
  • Both the above
  • Getting a tatoo of koffing on a highly noticeable area

I don't know what would happen to someone like akuchi if we do number 2 though. Still waiting for suggestions. Also, leaving signups open for like another day or so to see if others join.

I'd shave my head, blatantly. And film it, too.. "Anna, why the fuck have you done that to your beautiful hair?" "Sorry mother, I lost a pokemon tournament on the internet and..." that'd have the added bonus of getting me banned from the internet for life!

dying your hair a really stupid colour is another possibility, as are nude photos.

nudes are always good!

you could also video yourself dressed up in a schoolgirl outfit singing "hit me baby one more time".. don't ask.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
haha nudes, i doubt people would agree if they dont agree ot the hair thing :)

well hair is permanent, quite a drastic change and visible to the world

and nudes are just pictures with no clothes

I could do nude photos. Not too sure about the hair though. Dying it probably, but I'm not so sure about shaving it.

I would rather let you see my head's shape than my (thinking) head's shape, if you know what I mean.

If you see me nude you guys would probably understand where I get the Warthog alias from. In other words, I dont suggest it.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Anomalous said:
haha nudes, i doubt people would agree if they dont agree ot the hair thing :)
I'd rather take pics in a pair of whity tighties than shave my head...head shaving is a long term inconvenience. Nearly naked pics ensure embarrassment even if nobody wants to see them!

okay, so where and when does this tourny start, i am keen to get smackin'!!!

(ps, this will be my first tourny... lmao!!!)

Shiv

mostly harmless
Ill start it today, this is best I have till now if you guys are ok with it.

Get a tattoo of koffing on your chest or hands and pose nude (or in your undies) showing it.

How's that sound?

if you want the loser to actually do this, you are gonna have to go something is actually doable. Not everyone will be able to get a tattoo (underage) but everyone should be able to post a picture of themselves in their briefs. Everyone could shave their head too, which isnt too horrible.. then again I was never the social type so I wouldnt care lol.

So in total, a person has to win 1 OUT OF 5 matches to get eliminated. The person who loses ALL of the 5 MATCHES will probably have a field day with his parents/family.

Meh i dont think i will join this one, i would probably do it but i did probably get banned from the internet forever if my parents found out i did something stupid and embarassing because i lost in a tournament of POKEMON OF THE INTERNET =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)