Ultimate karaoke deathmatch voting

Karaoke!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
If you entered, you can vote for yourself, provided you vote for at least one other person as well. So yeah, dont be dumb, vote for yourself.

Also you can vote for as many people as you feel deserve it.

May the best man win.

Have a nice day.

Fishys song is better than the Decemberists BY FAR.

Woulda picked DM but I have a thing for female vocals. Sorry dude! You are AMAZING, I even linked you to friends IRL. I had to vote for the one I like the most, but I am sexist in my singing preference. :(

First of all, everyone did great!!! I had no idea that smogon had this much musical talent, so I'm really impressed ^_^

As for my vote, it was a three-way tie between DM, wer, and ditto, as I actually felt that the three of them did the best job at singing after listening to everyone's submissions. Thankfully, there was the option of voting for more than one person available :)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Fishys song is better than the Decemberists BY FAR.

Woulda picked DM but I have a thing for female vocals. Sorry dude! You are AMAZING, I even linked you to friends IRL. I had to vote for the one I like the most, but I am sexist in my singing preference. :(
psssssh whatever dude, Hip said may the best "MAN" win

also you can vote for more than one. I haven't been able to vote yet because I haven't been able to listen to them all yet

Oh dear God Wer. You pulled off a beatles cover and it was GOOD. Good song choice and you covered it really really well. You get my uncontested vote. DM you're really good too, but there were some problems with you hitting the higher notes (I have a really good friend who sings similar type music so I'm used to hearing his voice so I might be biased). Definitely work on your voice though, I love the voice you just need to hit some of those harder notes.

You're right DM, I dunno what I was thinking. USUALLY when I go to vote for federal, provincial and municipal elections I pick the several candidates I like the most rather than the one I like the best.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
DM you're really good too, but there were some problems with you hitting the higher notes (I have a really good friend who sings similar type music so I'm used to hearing his voice so I might be biased). Definitely work on your voice though, I love the voice you just need to hit some of those harder notes.
Thanks for the feedback. I have no problem admitting that I have trouble holding certain notes, for whatever reasons. Truth be told, though, those notes weren't that high for me; I have a pretty decent range.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Theres a lot of effort in there but I feel weird voting for anyone other than DM considering his submission is clearly the best.

That and I want to negate morm's stupid vote. So glad someone came here to vote based on gender exclusively.

=)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Impressive stuff smogon
there was only 1 entry i didnt like [and 1 more that i was 50/50 couldnt make up my mind on] so just to be nice and not have that one person left out. i think i shall vote for everybody. like i said, impressive stuff

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
I just wanted to throw out my opinion that Shii's should have more votes. I get the feeling that she suffered for being not well known in the community, I enjoyed her entry.

Vinny's too, I mean, COME ON. French is just sexy by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)