1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Ultimate RU team! Please rate!

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by Celever, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Celever

Celever

Ok, first thing first, I need to give a shout-out to MikevdKraats, or on the forums, TeamEmpoleon, who actually helped me make this team. If it wasn't for him, then this team wouldn't exist. Neither would this thread, he just told me to post it here after I beat him the second time out of two!

Anyway... On with the team! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Ok, now that you know which Pokemon I'm using, I'll get right to their sets!

[​IMG] @Leftovers

Ability: Pressure

Pain split
    Will-O-Wisp
    Shadow sneak
    Thunderpunch

HP 4
    Atk 252
    Def
    Sp Atk
    Sp Def
    Spe 252
    Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -Sp Atk)

A fairly simple burn spread pokemon. Although it is horribly slow the helpful nature and 252 EV's on speed help substaintially. Pain split is more a recovery move than a damaging attack, though in some situations it is a damn good attack attack too. Thunderpunch is there, because in adding Dusknoir we got rid of our only source of electricity, so it was between fire/ice/thunder punch and we chose thunder.
    Shadow sneak is there for some good priority and STAB.

Pokemon/moves to watch out for: Golurk, Siglyph, Crawdaunt, Stored power, Crunch

[​IMG] @ Leftovers

Ability: Adaptability

Dragon Dance
    Substitute
    Waterfall
    Crunch

HP 4
    Atk
    Def
    Sp Atk
    Sp Def 252
    Spe 252
    Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -Sp Atk)

Once again, you probably have doubt in your mind about Crawdaunt, but the only reason I see is it's Helpful nature and 252 ev's on speed and dragon dance. Crawdaunt is embarrassingly slow, we should all know that if we play RU, and Dragon dance helps more, but basically we need to get the substitute in quickly. Crawdaunt would be out-sped by Hypno, who would induce some kind of hax on it (probably sleep) as well as multiple other pokemon. Obviously, Status conditions don't effect substitute, meaning Crawdaunt can get at least one dragon dance in while the other pokemon takes the substitute down or switches, giving it two or more. One dragon dance is usually enough though, Crunch OHKO's Hypno after only one dragon dance, and then waterfall, with the large Atk stat, plus dragon dance and STAB 2HKO's at the most most neutral pokemon in RU/NU, making Crawdaunt immensely useful.

Pokemon/moves to watch out for: Boufallant, Bulky Steelix (surprisingly), Hitmonchan/lee, mach punch.

[​IMG] @Life orb

Ability: Pressure

Flamethrower
    Protect
    Roost
    Hidden power grass

Hp 4
    Atk
    Def
    Sp Atk 252
    Sp Def
    Spe 252
    Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack)

Ok, this is far from the standard Moltres set, and I too questioned MikevdKraats when he mentioned protect, but when he said Roost it all made sense. Basically, you use roost a lot more than protect, but protect is actually really useful if against a trapper or if running out of PP for roost. Another thing with this particular pokemon is the EV spread. We both felt Moltres needed more the 4 EV's For HP, but he wanted 252 for speed, so I decided that we could give it 34 HP, 222 speed and then a helpful nature, making it like 252 speed, if not more with higher HP. Those HP EV's saved Moltres multiple times actually, and it worked incredibly well! Hidden power Grass is for the rock types.

Pokemon/moves to watch out for: Stealth rock, Boufallant, Stone edge.

[​IMG] @ Miracle seed

Ability: Own tempo

Quiver dance
    Sleep Powder
    Hidden power Rock
    Petal dance

Hp
    Atk
    Def
    Sp Atk 252
    Sp Def 4
    Spe 252

Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Atk)

After you think you've used enough Quiver dances, the use petal dance! Hidden power rock is there for coverage. Not much more to say. And, last but most certainly not least, the pokemon I made entirely by myself (since MikevdKraats wanted to test me, but did give me the pokemon itself), SLOWKING!!!

Pokemon/moves to watch out for: Cryogonal, Ice beam, Megahorn.

[​IMG] @ Leftovers

Ability: Regenerator

Slack off
    Substitute
    Calm mind
    Surf

Hp 252
    Atk
    Def 252
    Sp Atk 4
    Sp Def
    Spe
    Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)

As previously mentioned, this pokemon I made myself. I said to MikevdKraats: 'Ok, now I want a staller. Who do you think the best staller in Ru is?' He said: 'Slowking.' So I said: 'Ok.. First attack?' He then told me to do it myself and he'd test it after. So, I made this set, and he actually says it's the best in the whole party, which I was pretty pleased with. On the second battle, I got down 4 of his team with Slowking, there was 4 left when I sent it out. MikevdKraats actually said he could see no flaw with this pokemon, so I am extremely happy with this! Oh, and I fell that for the purpose of showing how great Slowking is, I'd post a clip of an incredible comeback performed by it!
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru3930814
    Pokemon/moves to watch out for: Butterfree (But he isn't common!)

[​IMG] @ Expert belt

Ability: Iron fist

Rapid spin
    Drain Punch
    Ice Punch
    Thunderpunch

Hp 4
    Atk 252
    Def
    Sp Atk
    SP Def
    Spe 252
    Nature: Adamant

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! After vigorous testing, Hitmonchan came out on top and is our official rapid spinner! Hitmonchan goes with this team more, after getting rid of Rotom, we had only one move of the electric typing, and no combating Qwilfish after Dusknoir went down, however Hitmonchan saves this by learning thunderpunch as well! Ice punch is there so we have an ice attack as well, and it actually ends up my neutral attack most of the time! I had a bit of a dilemma over mach punch or drain punch, but I picked drain punch since as a spinner he'll be switching onto hazards a lot, and so needs a recovery. Obviously drain punch isn't a massively reliable recovery, bu there aren't many that are to be honest! The EV's and nature are what they are because Hitmonchan packs a punch, and when he uses it it needs to hurt! Besides, that's actually similar to a real boxing match, you mainly need strength and speed, but stamina (HP) too. Don't why i said that but I did, so live with it! XD

Pokemon/moves to watch out for: Braviary.

Worries:
    You can't take down a pokemon once it manages to set up.

Anyway, that is the end of this team. I sincerely hope for good feedback and hope you enjoy this thread!
  2. TeamEmpoleon

TeamEmpoleon

Great! Great! Great!
    I really love this team, even though I have changed a few pokemons. You actually should mention Stealth Rock & Bouffalant are immense threats to Moltres, but for the rest, great thread about one of the best RU Team in my opinion!

Succesful team is succesful. When I said the team had no flaws, I did not mean it was 100% perfect, as there are maybe some flaws we did not have noticed yet.

You also should look out for any counters against Dodrio. Electric/Ice/Rock is an killer for Dodrio. When OHKO`d the battle is gotten alot harder. Really.

As you said in our Showdown chat, Lilligant is Rarely/Never-used in our battles. Mainly because Moltres/Slowking/Dodrio got everything!

Well, I hope you enjoy RU alot more now! It will be a battle for the top of the ladder in RU!
  3. Louiss

Louiss

Ok. So there are some changes I would implement on your pokemon, mainly being the EV spread. you seem to just play around with defensive EV's, but the key to bulk on both Def and SDef is investing in HP. Also, you've broke the law of EV's; a EV investment on a certain stat must be divisible by 4, otherwise you're wasting EV's.

Anyways, since Rotom seems a offensive pokemon with 4 direct moves, it would be better if you change his EV spread into: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / Spd. This way he outspeeds way more pokemon and he is more efficient than with your current spread.

Next is Crawdaunt. His moveset seems very inefficient with his EV spread. It is hard to tell whether your using it as a special wall or not, but looking at the moveset you're using it as an offensive attacker. This is why you should change his spread into: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd. It gives him way more power. Also very important, you should change his ability to Adaptability. This grants him alot more power for his two STAB moves!

Now, onto Moltres. Protect + Roost doesn't make sense at all in my opinion. I'm sorry if im being rude, but really, in the slot of Protect there could be a way more useful move. His EV spread should be changed into max Spd max SAtk, those 34 EV's in HP are just a waste of speed and will be a disadvantage for Moltres. If you really want that 34 EV's in HP, I'd suggest you get those out of SAtk.

Then, Dodrio. This is the disgrace of the team. The idea of a Choice Banded Dodrio is just fine, but really, there is a waaaaayyy more better set than you are running. Also, to a frail pokemon as Dodrio, speed is crucial. This is why he should have max Spd max Atk. As it is now it gets outsped by a majority of pokemon and he'll get swept really fast. I will post a summary of changes in the end of this post where I will adress this better set.

Now, Lilligant. Not much to say about it, although Synthesis seems a bit redundant. Since he'll be locked into Petal Dance, it is most likely that he gets swept before you get to Synthesis. In this slot there could be a move for better coverage, such as Hidden Power. Also, Timid would be the most effective Nature on Lilligant.

Last is Slowking. Again, you're playing around with EV's. It seems that you want to use it as a mixed defensive pokemon, so it'd be better if it was changed into: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60, with a Calm Nature. Also, Regenerator is the best abillity for Slowking.

Important: Summary of changes.

sets / importable (open)
    Rotom-Mow @ Sitrus Berry
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Leaf Storm
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Water]
    - Volt Switch

Moltres @ Life Orb
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Flamethrower
    - Roost
    - Hurricane
    - Hidden Power [Grass]

Lilligant (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Petal Dance
    - Quiver Dance
    - Substitute
    - Hidden Power [Rock]

Slowking @ Leftovers
    Trait: Regenerator
    EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SDef
    Calm Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic
    - Slack Off
    - Substitute

Dodrio @ Choice Band
    Trait: Tangled Feet
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
    Jolly Nature
    - Thrash
    - Brave Bird
    - Pursuit
    - Quick Attack

Crawdaunt @ Leftovers
    Trait: Adaptability
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
    Jolly Nature
    - Waterfall
    - Crunch
    - Dragon Dance
    - Substitute

Dodrio is way more useful now. By using Thrash 2-3 times he will get confused, which activates his Tangled Feet ability. This way, Dodrio has a higher change to dodge an attack and has more survivability chance. On Moltres you could either run Air Slash or Hurricane, whatever you prefer, Accuracy or Power.

So that was my rate. After you've implemented these changes it will be alot better, but still far from perfect. There really aremore changes that would make it more useful, such as different pokemons / sets. This team has many weaknesses if you ask me. I'll leave those things to another rater :)

Anyways GL with this team and i hope this helped :D!
  4. Celever

Celever

Thanks Louiss, although I disagree with a couple of your changes, I think that team is quite a bit better. One thing I should say is that I'm not going to change protect, oddly enough protect is incredibly useful on Moltres, don't ask me why, it just seems to work. Also, I don't see the point in giving dodrio any more attacks, as stated previously it is a kamikaze and should be treated as such, although I will put in the EV's you declared. Of course adaptability would be great on crawdaunt, but it's it's hidden ability, and so can't be learned with the set, and the set is perfect! Synthesis was mainly to make up for the damage lost from substitute, but I see where you're going with HP rock and will use it, thanks! :) I'll be making the changes now! I've just done a battle with them and those EV's are a lot better, thanks!
  5. TeamEmpoleon

TeamEmpoleon

I tried up using the Kamikaze Dodrio as the Thrash Dodrio. It really sucked. I also don`t prefer another moveset. For any of those Pokémons.

Protect just works out great and can be used for alot of times.

And also; Dodrio with Thrash isn`t "useful". No, not at all. It only confuses you and damages you in confusion! That`s just completely useless.

In the EVs there may be flaws; but in every tactic/strategy there are flaws.

I can see why you use the HP Rock. It covers the weakness against Fire. But there aren`t any real big deals in the Fire type in RU. Except for Moltres, but he is in the RU of RU.
  6. Louiss

Louiss

HP Rock covers all of Lilligant's weaknesses. There are no fire threats? Nope. Magmortar is not a threat at all. Synthesis is just a waste since one coverage move is just bad. If Dodrio with Thrash sucks, then why are you using Lilligant with Petal Dance?
  7. Celever

Celever

Because Lilligant has own tempo, a.k.a, unable to be confused. I've used your EV's and I seem to be losing more, as well as needing synthesis quite frequently on Lilligant, sorry, but I'm changing it back, minus Dodrio's EV's and obviously Crawdaunt and adaptability, I thought it was illegal with the set but it isn't. I admit that Dodrio is a bit of a weak link in some situations, but MikevdKraats was so adamant to put him in, and he works well in a lot of situations. Not many people go on here do they?
  8. TeamEmpoleon

TeamEmpoleon

You can change Dodrio as well. Yet, Dodrio is the strongest in alot of situations. How? Because alot of Pokémons are weak against Flying types.

By the way, thank you guys for giving 6 Luvdiscs! We really appreciate it!
  9. Celever

Celever

I'm not sure what to change Dodrio into though. Maybe my NU Altaria? I'll give it a shot.
  10. TeamEmpoleon

TeamEmpoleon

As long as you have an strong move, which never misses, which is effective against alot of Pokemons.

Your NU Altaria sounds good, but we already have Slowking to stall. Should we battle now to see if NU Altaria works out better than Kamikaze Dodrio?
  11. Celever

Celever

I've played a couple of battles with Altaria, and have decided to switch Dodrio out for it, unless I have negative feedback. I know that TeamEmpoleon made an edited team and kept Dodrio on, but is now switching that with Crawdaunt. I am also putting a checks and counters section.
  12. New Breed

New Breed BIG MONEY
    is a Tiering Contributor

Okay I'm not sure why you even posted a RMT if your not going to take the people who have rated this team's good advice but anyway I highly suggest you make these changes to your team:

Rotom-C
    Show Hide
    Change the Ev's on Rotom-C to 80 Hp/252 Spa/176 Spe and the item to Leftovers , as the current spread your running makes almost no sense and those speed ev's you currently have hit no speed tier, 176 Speed at least allows you to outspeed Nidoqueen. Leftovers is also a much better item than Sitrus Berry as it continues to heal Rotom-C and with smart switching it is quite easy to gain your health back. Also change Hidden Power Water to Hidden Power Ice or Fire, most fire types in the tier will outspeed you and KO you anyway before you can hit it with a Hidden Power Water, Hidden Power Ice lets you hit Grass types and also Nidoqueen for supper effective damage, Hidden Power Fire lets you hit Steel Types like Escavalier very hard.

Crawdaunt
    Show Hide
    Okay so Louiss already gave you the correct set for Crawdaunt but you still need to change the ability from Shell Armour to Adaptability, this will allow Crawdaunt to hit much harder and is hands down the best ability for Crawdaunt.

Moltres
    Show Hide
    Okay for Moltres, firstly fix up those Ev's 252 Spa/252 Spe/4 Def is the optimal Ev spread for Moltres and this is what you should be using. I highly suggest Hurricane over Protect, Hurricane is probably the best move Moltres gets and allows it break almost every single wall in the tier, Protect accomplishes nothing other than PP stalling and if your not using Hurricane I see no reason as to why your using over other Fire types in the tier, especially with no Rapid Spin user.

Dodrio
    Show Hide
    Okay so refusing to put 4 moves on a Pokemon is pretty stupid idea imo, having 4 attacks on a Pokemon only IMPROVES the Pokemon and will do you no harm at all, I suggest you use the set Louiss suggested and if you don't like the Thrash confusion use Return over it.

Lilligant
    Show Hide
    Okay the Ev's for this set are correct, well done. I suggest using Sleep Powder over Substitute as this will let you put a potential counter to sleep, which will also give your Rotom-C an easier time. I also suggest using Hidden Power Rock over Synthesis, sure Lilligant will be boosting it's Sdef but it will still remain physically frail, Hidden Power Rock lets you decimate the Fire types in the tier that hope to stop your sweep. I also suggest you change your nature from Modest to Timid, this will allow Lilligant to outspeed most of the tier after just one boost.

Slowking
    Show Hide
    Okay so you say Slowking is the best Pokemon in your team, well luckily for you I have a way to make your Slowking set even better, yes thats right! Please please please change Slowkings ability from Own Tempo to Regenerator, Own Tempo has little to no use and Regenerator heals you every time you switch out. Also fix up those Ev's, your using a CM set so those Sdef Ev's are not needed, I suggest an Ev spread of 252 Hp/252 Def/4 Spa this will allow to Slowking to extremely bulky after 1 Calm Mind. I suggest you use Surf over Substitute , Slowking is one of the slowest Pokemon in the whole tier and will be hit with an attack and/or status move before it can even use Substitute. I also suggest you change Psychic to Psyshock, this will allow you to hit the special walls that try to wall you extremely hard.

So I seriously hope you take these suggestions on board as I am 100% sure it will greatly improve your team.
  13. Silvershadow234

Silvershadow234 :]]]]]
    is a Pre-Contributor
    Mentor

Hi there. This is a really solid team, however there are a few weaknesses.

Firstly, you seem really weak to Stealth Rock, as both Moltres and Dodrio have a weakness to it. To fix this issue, I recommend running Sandslash over Lilligant. Sandslash has Stealth Rock that helps Moltres to gain some key ko's, and breaks Focus Sashes and Sturdy, and Rapid Spin keeps Dodrio and Moltres alive for much longer. I feel as though Lilligant is redundant with Rotom-C as a grass type, although if you prefer Lilligant's sweeping prowess you could put sandslash over rotom-c.

Another mon I'd like to propose id Dusknoir. Dusknoir is the best spin-blocker in RU ATM, as it easily beats Cryogonal, Sandslash and can beat Kabutops as well. I'd put him over Slowking, as Dusknoir is a great staller much like Slowking, and can also stop your hazards from being spun away.

Here are the sets:

Show Hide
    Dusknoir @ Leftovers
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
    Impish Nature
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Shadow Punch
    - Pain Split
    - Will-O-Wisp

Sandslash @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sand Rush
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
    Impish Nature
    - Bulldoze
    - Rapid Spin
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge

GL and I hope I helped. Luvdisc. Also, if you don't want to take my advice, NewBreed has given you some great tips.
  14. Louiss

Louiss

To a pokemon of the poison type for example I'd rather go for Thrash than get a large amount of recoil.. in other circumstance Brave Bird might be better than Thrash because Thrash locks you into it and gets you confused, but having Thrash would prepare you for alot more.
  15. TeamEmpoleon

TeamEmpoleon

False. Thrash only confuses you and does nothing, except for having the chance you get killed immediatly. Also, Brave Bird is effective against alot of Pokémons! Thrash is the most useless move I have ever used. Okay, only Splash is more useless, but Thrash is still useless.
  16. Louiss

Louiss

After seeing all these posts saying that the changes we adressed aren't good, a question comes to mind. Like NewBreed said, why are you posting a RMT if you aren't going to take any changes we suggested you? We're only trying to help, but it seems that you do not even consider these suggestions..
  17. kland

kland

teamempoleon as much as much as new breed rules he's laddered first on ru many times on ps and he is one of the leadering lu and nu players on po the reason 4 attacks imrpove a pokemon is that pursuit allows you to trap pokemon and ko and return gets rid of rcoil when the brave bird is not needed
  18. TeamEmpoleon

TeamEmpoleon

btw This is the Importable

Code:
    Dusknoir (M) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Pain Split
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Shadow Sneak
    - ThunderPunch

Crawdaunt (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Adaptability
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Dragon Dance
    - Substitute
    - Waterfall
    - Crunch

Moltres (M) @ Life Orb
    EVs: 34 HP / 252 SAtk / 222 Spe
    Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
    - Flamethrower
    - Protect
    - Roost
    - Hidden Power [Grass]

Lilligant (F) @ Miracle Seed
    Trait: Own Tempo
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Quiver Dance
    - Substitute
    - Synthesis
    - Petal Dance

Slowking (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Regenerator
    EVs: 252 Def / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Slack Off
    - Substitute
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic

Hitmonchan (M) @ Expert Belt
    Trait: Iron Fist
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Rapid Spin
    - Drain Punch
    - Ice Punch
    - Thunder Punch

19. TeamEmpoleon

TeamEmpoleon

Threat list WIP:

Code:
    [B]DUSKNOIR TRAITS:[/B]
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/623.png[/IMG] Golurk: Dusknoir/Lilligant/Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/561.png[/IMG] Sigilyph: Lilligant/Dusknoir
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/342.png[/IMG] Crawdaunt: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/36.png[/IMG] Clefable: Sandslash (Brick Break)
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/475.png[/IMG] Gallade: Dusknoir
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/142.png[/IMG] Aerodactyl: Lilligant/Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/567.png[/IMG] Archeops: Crawdaunt/Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/452.png[/IMG] Drapion: Sandslash
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/621.png[/IMG] Druddigon: -
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/160.png[/IMG] Feraligatr: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/310.png[/IMG] Manectric: Sandslash
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/254.png[/IMG] Sceptile: Moltres

[B]CRAWDAUNT TRAITS:[/B]

[IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/626.png[/IMG] Bouffalant: -
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/208.png[/IMG] Steelix: Moltres 
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/107.png[/IMG] Hitmonchan: Dodrio/Slowking 
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/106.png[/IMG] Hitmonlee: Dodrio/Slowking 
    [B]MOLTRES TRAITS:[/B]
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/142.png[/IMG] Aerodactyl: Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/306.png[/IMG] Aggron: Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/567.png[/IMG] Archeops: Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/558.png[/IMG] Crustle: Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/244.png[/IMG] Entei: Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/597.png[/IMG] Ferroseed: Moltres
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/475.png[/IMG] Gallade: Dodrio
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/297.png[/IMG] Hariyama: Dodrio/Slowking
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/141.png[/IMG] Kabutops: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/031.png[/IMG] Nidoqueen: Slowking
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/139.png[/IMG] Omastar: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/57.png[/IMG] Primeape: Dodrio/Slowking
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/195.png[/IMG] Quagsire: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/112.png[/IMG] Rhydon: Lilligant/Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/28.png[/IMG] Sandslash: Lilligant/Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/208.png[/IMG] Steelix: Moltres

[B]LILLIGANT TRAITS:[/B]
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/615.png[/IMG] Cryogonal: Moltres 
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/306.png[/IMG] Aggron: Crawdaunt 
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/36.png[/IMG] Clefable: -
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/342.png[/IMG] Crawdaunt: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/477.png[/IMG] Dusknoir: Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/160.png[/IMG] Feraligatr: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/124.png[/IMG] Jynx: Moltres/Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/141.png[/IMG] Kabutops: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/171.png[/IMG] Lanturn: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/481.png[/IMG] Mesprit: - 
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/446.png[/IMG] Munchlax: -
    [IMG]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/031.png[/IMG] Nidoqueen: Slowking
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/139.png[/IMG] Omastar: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/62.png[/IMG] Poliwrath: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/195.png[/IMG] Quagsire: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/211.png[/IMG] Qwilfish: Lilligant
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/112.png[/IMG] Rhydon: Lilligant/Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/561.png[/IMG] Sigilyph: Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/199.png[/IMG] Slowking: Lilligant/Crawdaunt
    [IMG]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/589.png[/IMG] Escavalier: Moltres

[B]
    SLOWKING TRAITS:[/B]
    [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/12.png[/IMG]Butterfree: Moltres 
    [B]SANDSHREW TRAITS:

:D[/B]
  20. Celever

Celever

Thanks for all the advice guys, some of your ideas sound pretty good. So, I'll switch rotom-mow to either sandslash or dusknoir. I'd like to know personally which you think is better/suits the team better. I can't make my mind up, Sandslash supports Moltres well while Dusknoir gets rid of my team's biggest threat, Cryogonal. The list of things I will and won't do will be too long, so I'll need to edit the OP with the changes. I'll just say this: Crawdaunt's ability is adaptability, and Slowking's is adaptability, I thought it was illegal with their sets for some reason but it isn't! Very much appreciated tips, and especially appreciated 9 luvdiscs! Also Dodrio has officially become Altaria, so please put tips on Altaria instead. I just have to add that I'm going with you on Lilligant, the main reason why I needed synthesis was due substitute, but switching substitute for sleep powder sounds so much better! Do you want to keep the natures on the pokemon the same though? (Other than Lilligant obviously) I'll put in DUsknoir for now, since when you switch Moltres in he can use Roost, this is especially good if the opponent switches.
  21. TeamEmpoleon

TeamEmpoleon

The main threat of this team is Bouffalant, not Cryogonal. Moltres is the counter against Cryogonal. Bouffalant has no counter. We should think about Bouffalant, as Moltres easily destroys Cryogonal. Except when he`s fainted.
  22. hunkk301

hunkk301

you should really add dusclops with will o wisp, and pain split, (shadow sneak and seismic toss is what i recommend but whatever fills your needs on the team), also, if you are going for sandslash,the set could be rapid spin, stone edge and earthquake for great coverage and swords dance or night slash to kill ghost types easily.
  23. Celever

Celever

Lol, I did his Dusknoir set minus seismic toss and rapid spin and stone edge on Sandslash's. I'd have like Dusclops too but he's actually UU, his evolved form is RU. You'd have to be an idiot to let Dusclops evolve!
  24. TeamEmpoleon

TeamEmpoleon

Updated the Importable + Threat List :3
  25. Celever

Celever

I'll be updating the OP vigorously, so please give me feedback on ways to improve the team, I'll be trying lots of things out. I have most of the pokemon sorted, in fact, it's just one slot, the slot for rapid spinners. I'm currently trying out hitmonchan, I'll put it in the OP shortly if he seems to work out.

:O Seventeen Luvdiscs!? That is just spectacular! Thanks to everybody who voted!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)