Ultra Space Variants (Submissions: TENTAQUIL and LOLWUTCAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alephgalactus

Banned deucer.
So apparently my childhood game is gonna die tomorrow. Press f to make a penguin quck pay respect:

View attachment 80015

New Stats: 139/53/101/101/139/37
New Typing: Fire
Added Moves: All fire and dark moves + Fly and Recover
Abilities: Burning Fur: In short, Flame Body + Fluffy + Flash Fire
Appearance: Is a black ball of fur with big eyes and messy hair (Aka a Black Puffle)
Possible moveset(s): Yeah, I just turned Electrode into my childhood virtual pet. What can I say? The game is ending tomorrow so I'm paying my tribute. Either way, it is very fat and still has good offensive power. Switching onto a Fire move for absorbing and boosting is good. Recovery is also good. Big coverage too, and Fire-Types with Thunderbolt are awesome

Rip Club Penguin, my childhood will miss you

Does anyone here used to play it too?
Never played it. I wanted to once when I was younger but my mom said no and that was that.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I used to annoy the hell outta my parents to buy the extra stuff. It was fun while it lasted but my friends stopped to play and so did I after a while. Only replayed again to show my younger counsin how to play it and then played a few minigames when I heared about it's closing

I used to annoy the hell outta my parents to buy the extra stuff. It was fun while it lasted but my friends stopped to play and so did I after a while. Only replayed again to show my younger counsin how to play it and then played a few minigames when I heared about it's closing
Rest In Peace, Club Peinguin.

UB-???
New Stats: 83/101/101/101/101/83
New Ability: Art Bond (if someone can think of a better name, let me know) All stats except HP are boosted by 25%
New Typing: Dark
New Moves: Chatter and any unsketchable moves.
Appearance: A black silhouette of Smeargle.
Competitive analysis: Can run any and every viable set. Shell Smash sweeper? Use Smeargle. Bulky mono-attacker? Try Smeargle. Defensive? Why not use Smeargle? Four attacks? It's ya boy Smeargle! Suicide lead? Smeargle. Stat passer? Smeargle for hopefully obvious reasons. I just saw it could use any move, so I cranked it up to 11.

Question: Can you make this pet mod Ubers-based, but unban SleepTrap?

Last edited:
UB-???
New Ability: Borked: All stats except HP are doubled. Speed is tripled.
Competitive analysis: Can run any and every viable set. Shell Smash sweeper? Use Smeargle. Bulky mono-attacker? Try Smeargle. Defensive? Why not use Smeargle? Four attacks? It's ya boy Smeargle! Suicide lead? Smeargle. Stat passer? I just saw it could use any move, so I cranked it up to 11.

This no longer feels like a game to make the most broken thing imaginable, because you have already won. It's basically the most insane example of a Lightning Bruiser ever created.

alephgalactus

Banned deucer.
UB-???
New Ability: Borked: All stats except HP are doubled.
Competitive analysis: Can run any and every viable set. Shell Smash sweeper? Use Smeargle. Bulky mono-attacker? Try Smeargle. Defensive? Why not use Smeargle? Four attacks? It's ya boy Smeargle! Suicide lead? Smeargle. Stat passer? Smeargle for hopefully obvious reasons. I just saw it could use any move, so I cranked it up to 11.

I'm not putting this in the compilation when it comes time to vote.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Honestly when I posted I didn't think you intended server implementation so much as an artistic take on mons with an Ultra Soace twist.

That said the easiest way to ensure some cohesion and avoid headaches is to ban custom abilities / moves and a broad principle of not accepting any submissions that would fail a subjective "come on, really?" test.

Um...okay? (I can tell this is an April Fool's thing, but I'll take the bait.)

Name: TENTAQUIL
New Stats: 83/83/83/103/109/109 | 570 BST
New Typing: Water/Fire
Added Moves: All of Tentacruel's and Cyndaquil's movepools combined
Abilities: Blaze / Liquid Ooze / Flash Fire
Appearance: A fiery hedgehog with tentacles, I guess? This is an attempt at fusing Tentacruel and Cyndaquil, plain and simple. It trained in Ultra Space to become stronger than the average of its individual components.
Possible moveset(s):
TENTAQUIL @ Choice Specs / Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid / Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Eruption
- Hydro Pump
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
A simple set that takes advantage of its offensive potential. Uses Eruption as primary STAB, Hydro Pump as backup STAB, and Giga Drain and Ice Beam for coverage. Flash Fire is the most viable and least situational Ability it has.

Name: LOLWUTCAR
New Stats: 97/113/181/47/53/79 | 570 BST
New Typing: Steel
Added Moves: Heavy Slam, Iron Head, Earthquake, Flare Blitz, Superpower, Head Smash, Wild Charge, U-turn, Flame Charge, Final Gambit, Iron Defense, Autotomize
Abilities: Reckless / Speed Boost
Appearance: Literally a sentient car. It comes in many different forms, but the forms are all identical. Some say the sentience is a result of being possessed by Rotom. Weighs 999.9kg
Possible moveset(s):
LOLWUTCAR @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake / Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Protect
Simple set abusing Speed Boost, respectable offensive stats, and a nice offensive movepool. Because of its weight, Heavy Slam does a lot of damage to a lot of things, and most things that take it well are hit by Earthquake or Flare Blitz. U-turn is U-turn, and Protect allows it to rack up Speed Boosts, a necessary component for its meh base 79 Speed.

Name: Tentaquil (UB 42069360, The Weird Blue Frog)
New Stats: 139 HP / 101 Atk / 79 Def / 131 SpA / 31 SpD / 89 Spe - BST: 570
New Typing: Psychic/Poison
Added Moves: Belch, Gunk Shot, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Venoshock, Acid Spray, Gastro Acid, Venom Drench, Psychic, Psyshock, Heal Block, Leech Life, U-turn, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Bite, Puke Blood*
*Puke Blood: Poison type attack, Special, 160 Power, 95% Accuracy, 10 PP, User loses 1/4 of its max HP after executing this move.
Abilities: Pressure / Intimidate / Poison Touch (HA)
Appearance: Tentaquil became a real Pokemon while entering the Ultra Space. He ended up on a planet with a poisonous atmosphere and adapted to it. His blood became contaminated, so now his signature move Puke Blood is deadlier than ever before.
Possible moveset(s):

Tentaquil @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Puke Blood
- Psychic
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

An all-out-attacker set. Puke Blood hits hard like a truck, Intimidate is Tentaquil's best ability and Wiki Berry allows him to spam Puke Blood longer.

Tentaquil @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Puke Blood
- Psychic
- Knock Off
- U-turn

A Choice Scarf set that utilizes it's decent speed and access to U-turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)